Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,485 members, 7,857,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (87564 Views)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by ajepako(f): 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Even though I'm not a fan of the president or his household but l feel bad for the wife of the president.

Not only is she disrespected by the Aso Rock cabal led by Mallam Daura but now the children of the cabal?

That's too much for a woman to bear..

As a woman, my prayers are for the wife of the president to be able to bear it...So sad..

5 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by engrchykae(m): 10:02pm On Oct 14, 2019
careytommy37:

When DSS operatives pick you up, you parents will be screaming that bubu is a tyrant
you mean daura secret service?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by goldmatrix(m): 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2019
...if that illiterate hadn't forcefully occupied the Aso Rock how would you rat- like people multiplied in the Villa?. You people have reduced Aso rock villa to apc rally ground. Non of you will leave there unpunished. Idiots
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
“There are even other clips that have not been released, I will send them to you to see how she was insulting the security and how she drove them away saying who are they protecting and calling them bloody idiots. Its all on the video clip. That was what happened.”

is this One not hate speech on a common security Mopol?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Femeto: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2019
Aisha Buhari for President you get sense pass that your stupid husband. I support what you did. 200 soldier and police guarding them but dey were still locking the door.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Jerkules: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
do you want me to answer to charges of aiding and abetting?.
Guy post more abeg I'm almost there grin
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by sweetonugbu: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jerkules:

Guy post more abeg I'm almost there grin

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Acidosis(m): 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t care for the facts of this issue.
I’m with Aisha. Yes I’m biased.
I don’t personally like her but in this case, I’m on her side. Don’t care if she’s wrong or right

Now I understand the motivation behind your posts on family section.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by saucecoder: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t care for the facts of this issue.
I’m with Aisha. Yes I’m biased.
I don’t personally like her but in this case, I’m on her side. Don’t care if she’s wrong or right
I still love you cheesy
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nature8(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by joinnow: 10:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
How can you expect someone who cannot control his family be able to control.

180+ million

Fowl fowl fowl .

Fowl.

It's future impossible
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by CanadaOrBust: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Femeto:
Aisha Buhari for President you get sense pass that your stupid husband. I support what you did. 200 soldier and police guarding them but dey were still locking the door.

So if 200 police are guarding your house u won’t lock your room, bah? Please try to make sense. I feel 4 Aisha though. I can just feel her distress and frustration
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by joinnow: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
It's becoming clear while she took 2 months off.

Cabal children are mesmerizing the glasshouse and aso villa.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by CanadaOrBust: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
joinnow:
It's becoming clear while she took 2 months off.

Cabal children are mesmerizing the glasshouse and aso villa.

She better watch out - they may decide to do away with her. Poor thing

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Michael4632: 11:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
See below
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by BuhariAdvocate: 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2019
I read all news but anything southeast bloggers count me out.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by 9jaRealist: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2019
APC = All PARASITES Congregation... cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by edupedia: 12:33am On Oct 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
Buhari died and they confiscated his properties from glass house to Ibn daura garden house ,penthouse in Dubai etc

Aisha takeheart !
And let ur kids be ur number one priority!

....Nice speech from your anus....not so?

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by innason(m): 1:44am On Oct 15, 2019
With all due respect, president,buhari should immediately take control by ejecting all squaters who do not have any constitutional business in the Villa. And to confirm to Nigerians that he is in charge ,sack daura in any capacity he is in this government. Even if he is the twin brother he should only come in through the back by advising and encouragements and not be physically visible.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 15, 2019
kitaatita:

You can contextualize with our cultural diversity.
Daura grew Up with Buhari and very close.
Buhari's first marriage failed. Wife later died. Children from the marriage married and moved on.
Buhari marries Aisha, a Princess, educated, independent minded and exposed. She comes in with different orientation; almost Western. She's like the Princess Diana of Buhari family.
Her in-laws loath her and her children but 'she no send. Her husband is caught between wife and family he's known all his life, through travails. It's not an easy position for him.
Your analysis is why I don't blame Buhari or Daura but the later should call his daughter to order. Aisha seems to me like a troublesome woman though. undecided
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by LONGPREEK(m): 2:46am On Oct 15, 2019
this bitch is an ungrateful hoe. if buhari have sense, he will evict them from ngeria. a hoe like this can give u even more blackmail
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by AsaBlackheart(m): 3:00am On Oct 15, 2019
Adaibeku:
Who do u call general buhari right now ?

My God say I should tell u ,the wicked and ignorance shall suffer pestilence in this country ,

Why call him buhari ? I thought they said a soldier is of forever

See what day lady suffer in her home cos 100million Nigerians are wickedly stupid ,

I cover my tribe from the terrible curse that will desend on d wicked & d fools

Alaye faraburuku bale. Calm down
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by AsaBlackheart(m): 3:02am On Oct 15, 2019
But this country is so 4cked up.
Inside life.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by chiedozie198100: 3:08am On Oct 15, 2019
seunmsg:
What is Mamman Daura’s daughter doing in the villa? She even has the gut to be granting interview and insulting the First Lady. What kind of nonsense is this?

Aso villa is not a family compound where the head of the family houses friends and extended family members. It is the official seat of government and should accommodate the president and others who have official reasons to be there. Buhari should put his house in order and stop this nonsense.

former south korean president lost her job cause of something like this, n the friend she helped is now in prison.

Buhari is just a colossal failure.

the foolish girl doesn't even know she has shot herself in the foot with this.

can u imagine dragging property with the owner's wife?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by henryhemon(m): 3:14am On Oct 15, 2019
purples25:

whatever the prob is they should solve it. Its gotten out of hand.

Has it?? This is the problem of Nigeria we like playing to the gallery,sweep it under the rug. Aisha knows and sees the big picture and she understands it can't be swept under the carpet. It has to be dealt with.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by sharpwriter(m): 3:18am On Oct 15, 2019
Banmeallday:

He has not controlled things in Nigger Area, has not given a speech or interview or townhall or spoken to YOU and yet you think he is the real Buhari that used to do those things a president normally does.

He IS AN IMPOSTER, and that is why Aisha goes away for months at a time, and her children are suddenly silent while FOOLS with Big Brother minds are there thinking all is well.

If he's really an imposter, then that is treason and felony by him and those who put him there. They all deserve to be hanged if this is the case.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by PDJT: 3:35am On Oct 15, 2019
- Milf Aisha, like everyday woman, can barely contain her smiles and happiness following the little time she was allowed to go and enjoy fresh young boys in Londi. cheesy If you know, you know. wink

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Difrent: 5:20am On Oct 15, 2019
FarahAideed:
A man that can't steer peace within his small family yet Zombies expect him to steer Nigeria to peace ... Buhari is too divisive inside out and that's why Mamman Dauras small children can have mind to even film the first lady and be confrontational against her

Is he not dead again
Thought you all said its not him again, it's some Sudanese called jubril, so why the pain?
God please help hated filled morons, how can a dead man control his family? From the grave?

Y'all should have some shame now, the internet doesn't forget, not all Nigerians are forgetful too..... You have spilled all sorts of venom, cursed all those that ask you to use your brain but you adamantly stuck to your belief that Buhari is dead and jubril is an impostor, so why expect jubril to act as Buhari... ....
As far as you lot haven't apologized and repented for you Jubril misadventures, nobody really cares what you think about the villla, first lady, PmB or even Apc, only your gullible fellow children if hate will give you likes for spewing your usual hate-filled trash

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by MetaPhysical: 5:45am On Oct 15, 2019
Kkkhha...kkhhhhha ....ttttweeeeh!!

Just clearing ma throat, das all!
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:45am On Oct 15, 2019
So it is this foolish girl and her family that leaked the video and started the new wife rumour?

Sad

While gej had an out of control wife, Buhari has an out of control extended family.

To the extent that the lady in question is either so stupid or so arrogant that she cannot see the optics of announcing that her family is living in aso rock

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by DoktaRen(m): 6:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Racoon:
See audacity.The power of the cabal have also been transferred to you abi? So because Mamman Daura grew up with Buhari during their childhood it has now grants him the exclusive privilege to live in Aso Rock Villa?

Meaning that these illegal occupants of Aso Rock are long being fed,accommodated, secured etc @ the expense of the Nigerian state using tax payers monies.So does anyone still have a doubt about the Aso Rock cabals now?

What constitutional responsibility is Mamman & his daughter holding in the presidency let alone to insult the president's wife if not for Buhari's nepotism and clannishness? angry
Just imagine, a daughter to nephew. She get mind dey rubbish the First Lady. Chai! This is a big error.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by mukthar2000(m): 6:36am On Oct 15, 2019
Aso villa is family house now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.