Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (87480 Views)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Jerkules: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Osetie,let me relax this topic go sweet pass honey
Guy that gel Yansh go sweet to phuck aswear grin
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by SEENTALK: 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is the villa now their family house?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by NGpatriot: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
Aso villa is not a family compound where the head of the family houses friends and extended family members. It is the official seat of government and should accommodate the president and others who have official reasons to be there. Buhari should put his house in order and stop this nonsense.

This sounds very ignorant, the president's wife and kids are not extended families, Aso Rock is their home while the president is in office.

They did not teach you social studies in primary school?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by sweetonugbu: 6:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
Jerkules:

Guy that gel Yansh go sweet to phuck aswear grin
pervert smiley
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari has failed as a family man!

Buhari has failed as a family man!

Buhari has failed as family man!!

6 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by hisgrace090: 6:38pm On Oct 14, 2019
ijaw1stson:
That's the daughter of the cabal Chairman....
Why won't aisha hate you all? Lol

Chairman of the cabals indeed!

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2019
seunmsg:
What is Mamman Daura’s daughter doing in the villa? She even has the gut to be granting interview and insulting the First Lady. What kind of nonsense is this?

Aso villa is not a family compound where the head of the family houses friends and extended family members. It is the official seat of government and should accommodate the president and others who have official reasons to be there. Buhari should put his house in order and stop this nonsense.
Buhari is a shame!!

Prior 2015, you guys painted the picture of a man who was so upright in his dealings that even angels fear him.

I won't bother talking about his gross ineptitude in governance, I'm heartbroken for you that this stoic mallam could not even rule over his family. Check out Aisha's conduct since 2015 and her arrogance toward the seat of power. She's nursing a grudge deeply seated in her cores she's nearly loosing her mind.

Buhari's cabal disgrace osunbande, he doesn't care, buhari's friends disgrace his wife, he doesn't care. Buhari's nephew and children disgrace his wife, he will even side with them in public against her. APC disgraces his wife, he doesn't care.

And we thought the Jonathans were the worst o.

Imagine Aisha with all the cultural and religious limitations, could be this wild and caustic, if she came from the ND like PEJ where the culture is more liberal, its better to imagine the outcome than...

25 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
olasaad:
Nonsense so Aso villa has now turned into family house and moreso you people are even frustrating her family.
Your president her husband is the one emboldening them.
From all these local dramas, one can rightly classify Aisha buhari as a wild and wayward woman and everything Islam forbid for their women.
These girls say they have more videos, who knows if they have one of Aisha buhari physically assaulting buhari with a whip.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
The country is doomed n finished.
Until Hausafulanis are yanked off the better Nigeria there can never be any progress my people
As you can see, patience Jonathan isn't going down in history as the worst First lady according to APC.

If Aisha with all the limitations of religion and culture could still be this villainous to the point that her opponents are bodly making videos of her drama and circulating same, how do you think she will respond to this hostility?

I don't think she would be hauling chairs this time.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Gandollaar(f): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
NGpatriot:

This sounds very ignorant, the president's wife and kids are not extended families, Aso Rock is their home while the president is in office.

They did not teach you social studies in primary school?
Read. Comprehend. Post.

Hiss..

19 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Pavarottii(m): 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2019
Only the wise will know that the man in aso villa is not buhari... The canals are in charge... Nothing aisha can do... And she dares not speak...

10 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Pavarottii(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
Gandollaar:
Your president her husband is the one emboldening them.
From all these local dramas, one can rightly classify Aisha buhari as a wild and wayward woman and everything Islam forbid for their women.
These girls say they have more videos, who knows if they have one of Aisha buhari physically assaulting buhari with a whip.
Why she no go para... If it's u ko... Her real husband is dead... The cabals are in charge... If not Wat will give this eat the audacity to talk about first lady like that... Dem no born u well.. It has showed that the men in charge are the canals hence this level of guts... They actually begged aisha to come back...

8 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Solsix(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
seunmsg:
What is Mamman Daura’s daughter doing in the villa? She even has the gut to be granting interview and insulting the First Lady. What kind of nonsense is this?

My brother the thing tire me, are we even serious in this country??

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Banmeallday: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

He has not controlled things in Nigger Area, has not given a speech or interview or townhall or spoken to YOU and yet you think he is the real Buhari that used to do those things a president normally does.

He IS AN IMPOSTER, and that is why Aisha goes away for months at a time, and her children are suddenly silent while FOOLS with Big Brother minds are there thinking all is well.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by tesppidd: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
I guessed as much.

Ipob yoots carrying matters relating to Aso Rock Fulani occupants on their heads like gala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by PureGoldh(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
Dx people should just allow Aisha to rest nii.

If you need original Pure Honey... Kindly call or whatsapp 081 0166 6771
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Ayoefa: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Family problems!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by mercyviv(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2019
Is that why the cabal your father controlled wanted to smuggle in a second wife to replace Aisha?! It won't work!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by 1shortblackboy: 7:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
*Make una fight una be mate*

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari can't even keep his own family in order

Shame

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by ednut1(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
this is shameful

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Alvin212(m): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oyinbo dikkkk***kk sweet die
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Enyimbamercedes: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
Abeg, who asked this girl?

please settle your family matter internally and leave us in peace. 2023 all of you pack your load and go to Katsina. Glass house ko...

That whole villa will need deep cleaning !!! Will be smelling of sosorobia perfume

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2019
I don’t care for the facts of this issue.
I’m with Aisha. Yes I’m biased.
I don’t personally like her but in this case, I’m on her side. Don’t care if she’s wrong or right

12 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Delson25: 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:

U yorubas are her problem ,even if she comes out to say that man isn't her husband u yorubas will say Aisha is now ipob ! Thats d demerits of aligning with Yoruba , spits! No honourable man in d whole of Southwest

Curse be on any of my child who married from there
pls next time say Yoruba Muslim for clarity sake.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Princedapace(m): 7:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
See audacity.The power of the cabal have also been transferred to you abi? So because Mamman Daura grew up with Buhari during their childhood it has now grants him the exclusive privilege to live in Aso Rock Villa?

So these illegal occupants of Aso Rock are being fed, accommodated, secured etc @ the expense of the Nigerian state using tax payers monies.So does anyone still have a doubt about the Aso Rock cabals now?

What constitutional responsibility is Mamman & his daughter holding in the presidency let alone to insult the president's wife if not for Buhari's nepotism and clannishness? angry

The matter tire me o. Someone we didn't elect is eating at the expenses of the state. We too mumu for naija. All of us kept quiet.

11 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Mjsghost: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Cool
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by B2joa(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Oddsman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari, you are the presido. Take control before women start making aso rock their base to settle rifes. This news shouldn't even be leaked.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by scribble: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
NwaNimo1:
She was right to evict you parasites......shameful people.

Seems fulanis only know how to do such

4 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Kultee(f): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.