Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (87859 Views)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by MartinsD12(m): 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/buharis-wife-attacked-us-inside-aso-rock-says-mamman-dauras-daughter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrUne6Ybqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9i_rNOstwg
This daura daughter is lacking respect and breaking protocol by recording the wife of the president, who is she and what is that parasite doing in aso villa, stupid people them,

4 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Oct 14, 2019
See how they quarreling over our property as if na their personal property

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Seepayday: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2019
presidential villa has become a family house.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
Let's not deceive ourselves, Daura is far more powerful than the first Lady. Aso rock is a complex of many buildings joined together. As the Lady said, their apartment is not even in the main building where the first Lady and the president reside. What did the first lady go there to do if not to make unnecessary trouble?

We need to be realist in this situation, the first Lady is just pissed Daura has more control over Aso rock and the president than her. She's fighting a power battle she can not win and do not be deceived, she's not fighting for the betterment of the masses but her own selfish interests.

Instead of fighting Daura, she should be busy going round political appointees, MDAs and the private sector to collect contracts to execute. If she had that sense, by the time 30 oxntracts are on her table that needs attention, she won't even remember Daura is in Aso Rock.
Funny dat ur moniker says social justice and you can advise dis.
Seems you didn't read the part she said the president asked them to vacate that apartment for Yusuf. How can you ask what the first lady went to do where her son is expected to stay

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Ategberoson(m): 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
GreyLaw:

Who dash her papa chief of staff? Her father is Mamman Daura, unelected and without any official portfolio in the government. The COS is Abba Kyari.

sorry for the misquote. can you imagine that? no portfolio and he's staying in asorock with a man that called himself incorruptible cow

Buhari is a dunce, military exposure save that dude from turning imbeciles

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by webngnews: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oh
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by olaswim: 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2019
Wetin we no go see for Naija......Daughter of one of the cabal granted an interview against first lady of a country....! This one tire me ehhhhhh...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by engrchykae(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
Blazebond:
My lawd,so this man (buhari) is even keeping extended family members in the villa,nigeria is solely responsble for the up-keep of mamman daura and his family,what the hell kind of government is this Ethnic champion ruuning?
jubril have to accommodate those who made him president in place of buhari so that there will be peace.
if aisha dare talk,armed robbers will attack and kill her as armed robbers killed Alex badeh.
the armed robbers would confess to how they were notified by one alhaji in abuja of a rich lady who wants to go and buy jewelries,so the armed laid ambush and when she came on sight,they came out of hiding and were trying to stop her car but she was stubborn and ordered her driver not to stop but rather to run them over so in self defence,they fired shots which hit the woman.
they would later say that they never knew the woman in question is aisha the first lady.
then they would plead with nigerians to please find a place in our hearts to forgive them as its the work of the devil.
they will even tell us how they loved aisha more than us who are mourning because aisha used to give them tuwo shinkafa and nunu every salah celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by cococandy(f): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
At first she came across as a self righteous person.

bukatyne:

Why don't you like her?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 9:19pm On Oct 14, 2019
FarahAideed:

I am glad you think my everyday foods are like something taken of the internet ..real life sir real life .. Buhari got nothing on us Na Buhari zombies dey chop suffer
You ought to have grown beyond this. Disturbing us with what you culled and eat should be a personal business.
Perhaps I was wrong relying on chatting with a grown up adult

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Respect55(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
A man that can't manage his family is trying to fix a country

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by RTSC: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari have turned our govt to a katsina boys union and it has reflected in everything.

5 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by xcelentattitude(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is called 'taking the fight to the cabal'

Nigeria is one hell of a season film with many episodes.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by emkz: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Even Patience Jonathan who many called an illiterate would not tolerate this nonsense. I mean, you had the guts to record a video of the President's wife ranting and leaked it, and even talk about it openly? Do you know you just breached security?

Mrs Aisha Buhari is soft, I swear. Send this spoilt brat and her father out of the villa. There is NOTHING Buhari can do about it. These ones don't they have husbands? They are holding ground with the President's wife in her own house? Kai.

7 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by ruggedtimi(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
lol...you fit try am with Patience Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by SocialJustice: 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buckubuck:

Funny dat ur moniker says social justice and you can advise dis.
Seems you didn't read the part she said the president asked them to vacate that apartment for Yusuf. How can you ask what the first lady went to do where her son is expected to stay
Lol, the irony is funny but I'm a realist. Cronyism is part and parcel of African and Nigerian culture. What we should focus on is when these people corner contracts, they should be kind enough to execute for the masses to enjoy because we can never stop cronyism in Nigeria.

The president asked Daura to vacate that apartment to a bigger apartment and that is what his daughters' were doing when Aisha came to break the door. Let's even assume the Dauras were reluctant to move from the apartment, aren't there more than enough apartments to host Yusuf before the Dauras vacate?

This discussion is even unnecessary because these people we are discussing are the cream of the cream in Nigeria. Let them carry their wahala and resolve it by themselves without involving us.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by owoshuyi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
Like Dr D.K Olukoya usually say: THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Afamed:

You ought to have grown beyond this. Disturbing us with what you culled and eat should be a personal business.
Perhaps I was wrong relying on chatting with a grown up adult

Oga who growing up help grin grin .. The bottom line is that it's not hunger that making us criticise this govt but facts ..I just want to make one thing clear that it's very wicked of you to continue to support such ineptitude very very wicked .I don't know what you stand to gain but dude u need to face the fact that we are all losers with this Buhari govt ..This govt hit my business so hard because of their short sightedness and the have affected every single Nigerian i know negative including you and your loved ones

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by xbit: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
Them give people chance them go dey fine chances. These Daura wey be just relation to the Presidency dey drag place for Villa. Na wa oooo
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Theoarhics: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
If BUHARI STILL allows the Daura to still stay in the villa after what this daughter did and the level of impunity it shows that he does not have control of the country and also his household too. How he manages his household is the reflection we are seeing in the country.

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
SocialJustice:
Lol, the irony is funny but I'm a realist. Cronyism is part and parcel of African and Nigerian culture. What we should focus on is when these people corner contracts, they should be kind enough to execute for the masses to enjoy because we can never stop cronyism in Nigeria.

The president asked Daura to vacate that apartment to a bigger apartment and that is what his daughters' were doing when Aisha came to break the door. Let's even assume the Dauras were reluctant to move from the apartment, aren't there more than enough apartments to host Yusuf before the Dauras vacate?

This discussion is even unnecessary because these people we are discussing are the cream of the cream in Nigeria. Let them carry their wahala and resolve it by themselves without involving us.
For a president that promised to end corruption, cronyism should not be mentioned in a conversation abt him. What else does the man have to offer Nigeria apart from anti-corruption!! Economy na zero, security zilch!! He has obviously been a waste of time. All dis his supporters should be ashamed at dis revelation

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Khaleell001(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
Buhari died and they confiscated his properties from glass house to Ibn daura garden house ,penthouse in Dubai etc

Aisha takeheart !
And let ur kids be ur number one priority!

Are you normal?
I mean, what did you smoke?
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Buharimustgo: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2019
seunmsg:
What is Mamman Daura’s daughter doing in the villa? She even has the gut to be granting interview and insulting the First Lady. What kind of nonsense is this?

Aso villa is not a family compound where the head of the family houses friends and extended family members. It is the official seat of government and should accommodate the president and others who have official reasons to be there. Buhari should put his house in order and stop this nonsense.

Why Are you ranting? When you were busy supporting every wrong move made by Bihari you didnt know?

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by nan1: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2019
Imagine the audacity confronting the first lady in her territory for her to Burst out like this she has swallowed too much and can't take it again no wonder she went on a well deserved rest

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by bizzibodi(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buhari u fuckup ooo!I wept for u,what is mamman daura doing in aso rock?her ungrateful daughter even has d effontery to video our 1st lady cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by SocialJustice: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2019
Buckubuck:

For a president that promised to end corruption, cronyism should not be mentioned in a conversation abt him. What else does the man have to offer Nigeria apart from anti-corruption!! Economy na zero, security zilch!! He has obviously been a waste of time. All dis his supporters should be ashamed at dis revelation
Lol, believe Nigerian politician at your own risk. Even Americans don't trust their president.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Dpharisee: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
But Yoloba Muslims said the video was IPOB propaganda cheesy
What changed?

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Neoteny(m): 9:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

Buhari has no idea what planet he's on.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Pius99: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
So we all forgot the fact that from her story it takes just a chair to break a door in aso villa

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by engrchykae(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2019
Oddsman:
Buhari, you are the presido. Take control before women start making aso rock their base to settle rifes. This news shouldn't even be leaked.
jubril's hands are tied,he dare not talk.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Neoteny(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
The country is doomed n finished.
Until Hausafulanis are yanked off the better Nigeria there can never be any progress my people

What's stopping you from yanking it off, O mighty keyboard warrior, great Larkini of Goat River?

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Enculer: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lords over afonja.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.