Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock (87485 Views)

Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me / Fatima, Mamman Daura Daughter Leaked Aisha Buhari’s Video, Presidency Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by careytommy37(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
Buhari died and they confiscated his properties from glass house to Ibn daura garden house ,penthouse in Dubai etc

Aisha takeheart !
And let ur kids be ur number one priority!

When DSS operatives pick you up, you parents will be screaming that bubu is a tyrant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Vcblinks(m): 7:20pm On Oct 14, 2019
This is what happens when efi and ewus are leading the shithole.why did there not shoot themselves.it can only happen in this shithole where as Villa has turned to family house.

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Mummymahdi(f): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
u better know that ur father Mamman Daura is a curse to Nigeria he does half of the thinking and decisions suppose to be done by the president hence performing duties that wasn't his and will never be his. God will punish u and ur family for suppressing a woman in her husband house, u ppl will marry and suffer dsame. shegu mugaye

10 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Melison(m): 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
tesppidd:
I guessed as much.

Ipob yoots carrying matters relating to Aso Rock Fulani occupants on their heads like gala.
U are just plain stupid and I don't blame u for that,u are blind too

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by statusquoante: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
SW for 2023 presidency.

I stand with Aisha... tongue
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by CanadaOrBust: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
Local man is lost 4 words - he didn’t know every relative of the president is named Daura not just his hometown!

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by ojuu4u(m): 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
If its true that daura daughter can attack first lady in a public video? I will start believing buhari had been replaced by jubril or so

10 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:
Buhari died and they confiscated his properties from glass house to Ibn daura garden house ,penthouse in Dubai etc

Aisha takeheart !
At your age, you still have not grown up? Bitter soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by comodo: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
Lawd have mercy. How come they quickly twisted the whole thing and officially the Aisha returned to the country 2 days after the viral video. Naija strong I swear.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Surveyoruzoma: 7:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
South West put on us into the shame were in Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by BafanaBafana: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Adaibeku:

Aisha takeheart !
You once called yourself and intelligent person and I almost believed. You are as dumb as any other ipob youth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Kyrx(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
Please be careful with your utterances, and don't put a curse on innocent ones. This life is bigger and deeper than our ethnicity.

May be Love and Peace of God be with you.

Adaibeku:

U yorubas are her problem ,even if she comes out to say that man isn't her husband u yorubas will say Aisha is now ipob ! Thats d demerits of aligning with Yoruba , spits! No honourable man in d whole of Southwest

Curse be on any of my child who married from there

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2019
They should kill themselves...rubbish
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by kitaatita: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
I support the first lady 100%. She should be free to live without being encumbered by hired public servants and their family members. It is disrespectful of the Daura ladies to record the First Lady without her consent and circulate on social media. The Villa is a security zone. I don't even know if the recording is lawful.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2019
cococandy:
I don’t care for the facts of this issue.
I with Aisha. Yes I’m biased.
I don’t personally like her but in this case, I’m on her side. Don’t care if she’s wrong or right

A core Islamic Cabal is trying to get rid of her because she's too exposed for their liking

You have no choice
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by GGirll: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
This topic sweet o

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by firstolalekan(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
tongue
NwaNimo1:
She was right to evict you parasites......shameful people.
This has nothing to do with frustrated Osus o
This is presidential matter...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by seborrhic: 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
So what happens to "to hell with the first lady",we or I can't take this bullshit.I am moving out of the Villa or force our father,who is obviously very rich,to get our own apartment outside the Villa,and I carry on with my own life".
Simply because they can't make it outside of the Villa influence,so they must compete and struggle with the wife of the person 12 or so million imps voted to rule them

3 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by PassingShot(m): 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Racoon:
See audacity.The power of the cabal have also been transferred to you abi? So because Mamman Daura grew up with Buhari during their childhood it has now grants him the exclusive privilege to live in Aso Rock Villa?

Meaning that these illegal occupants of Aso Rock are long being fed,accommodated, secured etc @ the expense of the Nigerian state using tax payers monies.So does anyone still have a doubt about the Aso Rock cabals now?

What constitutional responsibility is Mamman & his daughter holding in the presidency let alone to insult the president's wife if not for Buhari's nepotism and clannishness? angry
Apart from the "likes" you crave for, your post is empty. The presidential villa is there for use by the president at his own discretion.

And when you talk of cabal, there is no government in the whole world (state, LG, federal, even monarchy) which does not have a cabal. Check the meaning, son.
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
careytommy37:

When DSS operatives pick you up, you parents will be screaming that bubu is a tyrant

You should go and get an education and stop being an enslaved zombie

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2019
Surveyoruzoma:
South West put on us into the shame were in Nigeria
Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Retinue of 5%

2 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
[s]
PassingShot:

Apart from the "likes" you crave for, your post is empty. The presidential villa is there for use by the president at his own discretion.

And when you talk of cabal, there is no government in the whole world (state, LG, federal, even monarchy) which does not have a cabal. Check the meaning, son.
[/s]

Trash

8 Likes

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

He probably has amnesia, hence the lack of control being witnessed in the presidency...
Afamed:

Keep quiet if you have nothing to say. Retinue of 5%

You will not get the presidency you people are slaving for

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Mjsghost: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
cool
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by opribo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
She should watch it, considering the fact that women have no place in their dictionary. They will soon get her.

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by israel90: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmm, fatima said buhari's wife said to the securities " idiots who are you protecting"she said it all but the ass lickers will not understand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by shemite: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
The Interview She Granted Was Cooked up story to cover the fact that president wife actually came back on Friday
The woman replying Aisha said they were not informed that she's coming back that day that was why her apartment locked.

Aso is one dread place to live

Too many things are going on in that house I must confess

1 Like

Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by Afamed: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
Eartquake1:

You will not get the presidency you people are slaving for
My chance is 95% while yours is 5% . You can easily come to the conclusion who truly are the slaves
Re: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock by codedguy1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
andresia:
Buhari needs to step up and control things in the Presidency. Everyone seems to be running riot without control

@Lalasticlala

Control what? Does he know who or where he is?

You are talking about controlling things. I laff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.