Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:26 PM

It Is Hard Interacting With Envious People, Everything You Do Or Say - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Hard Interacting With Envious People, Everything You Do Or Say (350 Views)

How Do I Handle Jealous And Envious People In My Workplace. / Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No / I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Hard Interacting With Envious People, Everything You Do Or Say by tpiar: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2019
is a big problem for them.

Very aggravating. They just jump at you all the time, for no real reason besides envy and jealousy.
Re: It Is Hard Interacting With Envious People, Everything You Do Or Say by tpiar: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
even when you do your best to accommodate them and interact at their level, they're still bitter.

And they try to pretend you're the one with issues.
Re: It Is Hard Interacting With Envious People, Everything You Do Or Say by nlPoster: 11:51am On Nov 21, 2019

(1) (Reply)

#Abuja Hook-up / Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Your partner might be the problem of the relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.