Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No (4031 Views)

Should I Allow My Womanizing Friend Date My Sister / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
I was actually outside playing football when I saw about 6 missed calls. When I called back lo and behold it was my ex girlfriend. We broke up about two years now. So as we were talking she told me that she got a job interview with diamond bank in the same state I'm living. So she was contemplating of where she's gonna stay for some days before going back according to her, she doesn't have money for hotel. Please sincere advice needed....

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by silvoclaira: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
Well....

Your mood now is to allow her stay no matter what advice you get here...

Go on!! Sharpen your preeq

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by God1000(m): 4:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is how problem starts guy, be careful with this your old flame

4 Likes

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Kosoco(m): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
Women sabi use person shaaaa.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Starz825(m): 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Diamond bank??
Anyway..allow her...

But...guy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by advanceDNA: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
I was actually outside playing football when I saw about 6 missed calls. When I called back lo and behold it was my ex girlfriend. We broke up about two years now. So as we were talking she told me that she got a job interview with diamond bank in the same state I'm living. So she was contemplating of where she's gonna stay for some days before going back according to her, she doesn't have money for hotel. Please sincere advice needed....

There is nothing like diamond bank again oo
No let them push pregnancy wey no be your own for your neck....
.she should attend her interview and go back to her base...

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2022
silvoclaira:
(looking for someone to teach you 'Yahoo' In your previous thread)

Well....

Your mood now is to allow her stay no matter what advice you get here

The thing about me I don't know how to say no especially when I know I have that thing and someone is really indeed of it ..

Yes I need who to teach me G bro . You have update for me grin
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Oturatetuala(m): 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
If u don't have any bad intension let's her stay no problems, say we date before no mean say we be enemies.

Just be careful and control ur pipe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

There is nothing like diamond
No let them push pregnancy wey no be your own for your neck....
.she should attend her interview and go back to her base...

According to her she said replacement whatever she even showed me some documents bla bla bla. But that is not the case . The matter is how to avoid her totally but there's this her cousin that knows my house and he's the one that gave her my number I think is the dude that suggests her to reach out to me that I Will be an help cry
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by advanceDNA: 5:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

According to her she said replacement whatever she even showed me some documents bla bla bla. But that is not the case . The matter is how to avoid her totally but there's this her cousin that knows my house and he's the one that gave her my number I think is the dude that suggests her to reach out to me that I Will be an help cry

Dont think with your penís....tell am say babe dey your crib...when ex connects out of the blue its usually not a good sign....na coded manipulation...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by silvoclaira: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

The thing about me I don't know how to say no especially when I know I have that thing and someone is really indeed of it ..

Yes! the update is that 'YOU MUST NOT USE YOUR EX FOR YAHOO!!'

GET A LEGIT HUSTLE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
silvoclaira:

Yes! the update is that 'YOU MUST NOT USE YOUR EX FOR YAHOO!!'

Hahahaha grin grin bros you make me laugh tears comot for my eyes . I swear if you get job for me I no mind o . I have many skills tho no capital yet but still deh push up
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Freelane33(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:
Let her come and stay two days .
Don’t allow her to overstay her welcome
Respect your third leg
Even if you have to disrespect your third leg
Use umbrella grin.
Maythelordhelpu

BUT

In the picture grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

Dont think with your penís....tell am say babe dey your crib...when ex connects out of the blue its usually not a good sign....na coded manipulation...

Clean advice
The funny thing she de even de call check out on me. . begin the do that caring shit .. some times I had to switch off my phone to avoid her calls

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by DonMilano(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bros.. allow her stay and also enjoy her stay. It's just for a few weeks but before you know she don stay for 1year.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by silvoclaira: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

Hahahaha grin grin bros you make me laugh tears comot for my eyes . I swear if you get job for me I no mind o . I many skills tho no capital yet but still deh push up

Bridge the gab and be OBEDIENT in your hustle!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by ItIsWellAmen: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
silvoclaira:

Bridge the gab and be Obedient in your hustle!
@ � boss
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP this is your chance for a rematch. grin grin
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by kenechukwuj(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Pre wedding shot loading....

Vote Peter Obi for president
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Gofwane(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
silvoclaira:

Well....
Your mood now is to allow her stay no matter what advice you get here...

Right now, his gbola charges don overtake his brain. So, no comment.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by texannaija: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

Clean advice
The funny thing she de even de call check out on me. . begin the do that caring shit .. some times I had to switch off my phone to avoid her calls

She wants something from you…. use your “head”, not your d*ck bro
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
No it is a very bad idea especially your ex. What if ur current gf if you have 1 came to visit you unannouced. Think your ex is your ex for a reason.
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by TNORWAY: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
If she no force pregnancy for your head call me bastardd.

What can't she stay with the cousin by the way?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by imagrg(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
Behold!
I see a naughty boy in heaven trying to force himself into your house like a thief. And that child is not yours!
Na prophesy oh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Nicepoker(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Op did you just say she is having an interview with diamond bank? When last did you come across the signpost of diamond bank.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by mprtuary: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

either u are lying or u are a foool or both

4 Likes

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by oluwaseyi0: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Ask her if reverse is the case what will she do

2 Likes

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
Don't rekindle old flame, once a soldier always a soldier.

Women are so manipulative. Unless you want her back, one thing is very likely to lead to the other

1 Like

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

if she never sent you a single msg during these last 2 yrs, thus ignoring your existence, then you have no reason to help this person. she would have never contacted you if she didnt suddenly need a free place to stay. you are a nobody to that person, and i suggest you remain a nobody and tell her to fukc off find another mean of accomodation.

remember: the job interview is the story she is telling you, and you really have NO IDEA why this person suddenly wants to stay in your house. BEWARE!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by 9japride(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
If you guys broke up amicably then she can stay, but if the broke up left a bad taste in the mouth then it's best she find somewhere else. Except you are thinking of running things with her while she sleeps over?
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by Michelle70(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
ItIsWellAmen:

u go end up raising a child thats not urs
Re: Should I Allow Her Stay In My House Or Say No by 7buckz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Be a man and make your own decisions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is A Type Of Confidence That Comes With Fvcking More Pussies / Married Couple: How Many Times Is Okay In A Week? / As A Lady Once You Reach This Level Marriage Is Not For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.