Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend (24202 Views)

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by tunde1200(m): 3:07am On Nov 09, 2010
so is this guy and this girl what a shit for this boyooooooo any way is a law student he know is way.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Ivynwa(f): 5:07am On Nov 09, 2010
What moved this beautiful girl to taking her life like that? Poor darling! Wish I can give her a hug but she went and died! Mtcheeeeeew------very saddening!

This and more are the reasons why we should be a more open and tolerating people rather than covering up and dying in silence. If she had spoken out and gotten comforted (and not laughed at and mocked like some Nairalanders have the heart to do in this forum) she would have been alive. Let us show more tolerance to people when they come out and open up their problems here rather than have some people laugh at them.
Just some months back-----  A very wealthy Nigerian Surgeon upped and committed suicide, he was stressed and having some problems he probably had no one to share with. Open a thread in Nairaland to say out your problem and some people that feel that they own Nairaland/ Nigeria, that they've got the world in their fat pocket and that the world is complete for them will come talking to you as they like.
May her poor soul rest in Peace! Amen.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 09, 2010
In the name of love cry cry cry cry
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by GB102(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2010
R u the real arsenal v persi? If yes hw did u knw about NL
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by onstelly(f): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2010
VPersie:

Whenever I am having sex with my friends, I usually last for about an hour and a half. However, my friends last longer (usualluy 2 hours) natuarally. What can I do to keep up with their sexual performance levels?
Are u lost or what, why dont u open ur own thread instead of derailing threads.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by mordi4evah: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2010
Mr~Cork:

so Peace Asukwo d.i'e simply becoz yoruba girls didnt give him puunnny?,

Somebody needs to wake him up & Sue him!!! angry (no ofeinse)
angry
Lol Mr Cork,how dense can u get??Peace died cos her bf left her not because she wasnt getting Yoruba punny, u just kill me wit laffs evry time
Mr Cork<<<<<<Olodo (NO Offeinse)
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Seun(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2010
She was found naked, in her room, without a suicide note. And you call it suicide? I doubt it.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by mediatrix8(f): 8:33am On Nov 09, 2010
Poor girl,If there is a "foul play" in her death,may the authority discover it so justice will prevail .May she rest in peace cry
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Nov 09, 2010
Ivynwa:

What moved this beautiful girl to taking her life like that? Poor darling! Wish I can give her a hug but she went and died! Mtcheeeeeew------very saddening!

This and more are the reasons why we should be a more open and tolerating people rather than covering up and dying in silence. If she had spoken out and gotten comforted (and not laughed at and mocked like some Nairalanders have the heart to do in this forum) she would have been alive. Let us show more tolerance to people when they come out and open up their problems here rather than have some people laugh at them.
Just some months back----- A very wealthy Nigerian Surgeon upped and committed suicide, he was stressed and having some problems he probably had no one to share with. Open a thread in Nairaland to say out your problem and some people that feel that they own Nairaland/ Nigeria, that they've got the world in their fat pocket and that the world is complete for them will come talking to you as they like.
May her poor soul rest in Peace! Amen.

You are right.

I keep on telling our people in Nigeria who are fond of aping and are now A+ copycats of immoral Western habits and delinquencies. THAT IT IS FOOLISH TO DO SO BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAFE NETS IN AMERICA AND EUROPE LIKE REHABS OR PSYCHOTHERAPISTS WITH HOTLINES TO CALL WHEN YOU ARE THINKING OF WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR STDS/AIDS, UNWANTED PREGNANCIES, HEARTBREAKS, ETC.
YOU WOULD BE DEJECTED AND REJECTED IN NIGERIA.

The poor girl was either suffering from post traumatic stress disorder or bipolar disorder caused by delinquent behaviour.

But the dumb are getting dumber in Nigeria.

They read Facebook like fish drinking water in their ocean of ignorance and fail to read books and end up with mass failures and paper qualifications that were products of cheating, dubbing and plagiarism.

I saw the love letter of one secondary school leaver in Lagos and it was like something written by a 3 year old kid in a nursery school in Ikoyi or worse. The English was pathetic. And she is on Facebook looking for guys to date. A DUMMY in lust. And she is not the only one. Dummies in love.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Yorisb: 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2010
And Mrseve they say women handle rejection berra? Mtchewwwwww!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by MrCork26: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
so he d'i.e becoz of punnny? wha the hell! i bet she Nigerian undecided
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by buzugee(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
she has blue eyes. maybe she has oyinbo genes. hence why she hanged herself. RIP
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Omenani(m): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
Something sounds funny about this story. There is more to this story than meets the eye. I do not think this was a suicide, but a homicide.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by chidyke77(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
am suspecting murder in this case.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by kabarka(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2010
madness,i wonder what small girls of this day dey find inside trousier
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by sweetguy10(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2010
The story's Fake , I know the girl for real (seen her couple of times ) she's a happy-go-lucky girl that will never contemplate suicide , they had a fight( Infidelity) and the guy beat her (known fact) thereafter she's found dead in the guy's room. NOT HER ROOM ( these damned press with twisted news) . It happened somewhere around shasha a place I do frequent very well . There's a basketball court around there and I was in the area when all these happened. The guy's being Investigated at the moment and according to friends they discovered that he is a cultist . May her soul rest in peace !
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by freecocoa(f): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Am tongue tied.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by IyaBasira: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
She was so pretty!!!!!!!

But her elder sister sounds suspicious. Why would her own sister ask her to collect 20, 000 Naira from an unknown man at 9 pm the day before the incident happened
And then after that, she decided to sleep over in the man's house

Completely weird.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by marcus1234: 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Skidoc(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2010
buzugee:

she has blue eyes. maybe she has oyinbo genes. hence why she hanged herself. RIP

LOL buzugee that's funny! Ever heard of Contact lens? I know you are joking sha. grin
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
Welcome to hell baby. What will you tell God?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by alexleo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
How sad. She has gone to hell just because of a man. By now she will be wishing to come back but no second chance. What people do for so called love.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
Now what's Peace's gain?

For those that will think of doing this in the nearest future,
[size=30pt]U DEY CRAZE![/size], being an orphan is not the end of the world, just imagine, she died naked

For lawyers in the house: Is it a crime to break up? I neva broke someone's heart and I dont intend to but pls some shld tell me wat I dont know.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2010
sweetguy10:

The story's Fake , I know the girl for real (seen her couple of times ) she's a happy-go-lucky girl that will never contemplate suicide , they had a fight( Infidelity) and the guy beat her (known fact) thereafter she's found dead in the guy's room. NOT HER ROOM ( these damned press with twisted news) . It happened somewhere around shasha a place I do frequent very well . There's a basketball court around there and I was in the area when all these happened. The guy's being Investigated at the moment and according to friends they discovered that he is a cultist . May her soul rest in peace !

IyaBasira:

She was so pretty!!!!!!!

But her elder sister sounds suspicious. Why would her own sister ask her to collect 20, 000 Naira from an unknown man at 9 pm the day before the incident happened
And then after that, she decided to sleep over in the man's house

Completely weird.

which story is true then?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by maedan(f): 8:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
What does a 17 y/o girl know about love or heart break? What does she know about suicide? Girls grow up too fast nowadays. Though with no family or good friends to advise her, perhaps her young age made her incapable of dealing with the break up. Very sad though.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by sylve11: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
too sad! sad cool
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by andyanders: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
STRAIGHT TO HELL. IDIOT. HOW CAN SHE TAKE A LIFE THAT SHE NEVER CREATED? MORE PURNISHMENT FOR YOU. THE BOY BEFRIENDING A MINOR? THATS ANOTHER OFFENCE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN PRISON ALSO.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by baby4u2(f): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2010
Guys please and please read other peoples comments before you post. Two people close to the victim have said it is NOT SUICIDE. The girl was killed by her boyfriend. Please always read well to pass your exams too grin.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by maedan(f): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
Whether it's a murder/suicide the basic thing is that a young girl is dead and it's no laughing matter so what's with the jokes and smiley face?? People don't know the appropriate attitude for certain situations.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Hardballer(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
andyanders:

STRAIGHT TO HELL. . HOW CAN SHE TAKE A LIFE THAT SHE NEVER CREATED? MORE PURNISHMENT FOR YOU. THE BOY BEFRIENDING A MINOR? THATS ANOTHER OFFENCE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN PRISON ALSO.

guy rest jor angry angry angry
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by waleski(m): 9:08pm On Nov 12, 2010
dis is pure murder nd unfortunately the police wil never get the real cause.tha guy shuld be interrogated well.how wil a 3rd year law student be dating a 17 yr old she is a minor!the guy shuld be in jail
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Exponental(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2010
sweetguy10:

I saw the pix in a YORUBA dailies on Wednesday morning but just couldnt read thru. I saw The pix of the girl hanging with a rope being naked.
knowing that she's a happy-go-lucky girl, does that justify that she will never contemplate suicide
Pls tell NLers how someone who will contemplate on commiting suicide will look like, so we will be at alert or be more careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Mob Beats Wrong Person To Death Over Stolen Battery / 51-Year-Old Landlord Flogs A Married Woman 50 Times With Belt In Lagos / Nigerian Caught With Cocaine For The 3rd Time In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.