Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend (24229 Views)

Security Guard Sets Master’s House On Fire After Disagreement / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by seunbballo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2010
I can't believe that no one actually noted that the girl is a minor, 17yr old and the guy is a man 21 yr old. Such a case would definately not be taken likely in UK at all.
So the gal don dey chop carrot from 15yrs old. Nawaoh, naija levels don reach this state, RIP Peace Asukwo, BAD DECISION TO COMMIT SUICIDE
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Ymodulus: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
andyanders:

[b]STRAIGHT TO HELL. . HOW CAN SHE TAKE A LIFE THAT SHE NEVER CREATED? MORE PURNISHMENT FOR YOU. THE BOY BEFRIENDING A MINOR? THATS ANOTHER OFFENCE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN PRISON ALSO.[/b]
sorry mr. But do you believe sinners goes to hell fire after death? If so you then you wrong. So dont think the so. She is dead and gone thats all.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
Pure Murder which Girl commits suicide after break up a typical Nigeria girl's mindset is it's always better, this is murder they should investigate well also VPersie and Mr Cork u two are retarded Basta-rds i hope u get shot this is suicide and you bring stupid comments into this.go fork yourselfs idiots. Also Please to everyone suicide solves nothing it selfish and weak, it gets better at the end of the road
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Omolulu(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
Whether she killed herself or she was killed, we would never know, such innocence, well I leave her in the hands of Almighty God,
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Smi1(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2010
alexleo:

How sad. She has gone to hell just because of a man. By now she will be wishing to come back but no second chance. What people do for so called love.

how do you know she's going straight to hell ? religious bigot at it again.
victorazy:

Welcome to hell baby. What will you tell God?

are you in hell right now ?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Ymodulus: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2010
andyanders:

[b]STRAIGHT TO HELL. . HOW CAN SHE TAKE A LIFE THAT SHE NEVER CREATED? MORE PURNISHMENT FOR YOU. THE BOY BEFRIENDING A MINOR? THATS ANOTHER OFFENCE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN PRISON ALSO.[/b]
sorry mr. But do you believe sinners goes to hell fire after death? If so you then you wrong. So dont think the so. She is dead and gone thats all.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by victorazy(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2010
DIRECT ENTRY TO HELL WITH NO QUESTION OR JUDGEMENT
(1) SHE COMMITTED FORNICATION
(2) SHE DESTROYED THE TEMPLE OF GOD WITHOUT REBUILDING IT
(3) SHE TERMINATED THE PLAN GOD HAS IN HER FUTURE TO SAVE A SOUL FOR HIM
(4) UNKNOWN OTHERS, TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION
"I FEEL FOR HER SHAA CUZ THE GUY MAY HAVE BEEN EYEING ANOTHER BABE ALREADY"
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by MeGaStReEt: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
baby4u2:

Guys please and please read other peoples comments before you post. Two people close to the victim have said it is NOT SUICIDE. The girl was killed by her boyfriend. Please always read well to pass your exams too grin.

were they with the victim when it happened?
how did they know its not suicide?

it seems more people are involved in this than just the bf,
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Omolulu(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2010
victorazy:

DIRECT ENTRY TO HELL WITH NO QUESTION OR JUDGEMENT
(1) SHE COMMITTED FORNICATION
(2) SHE DESTROYED THE TEMPLE OF GOD WITHOUT REBUILDING IT
(3) SHE TERMINATED THE PLAN GOD HAS IN HER FUTURE TO SAVE A SOUL FOR HIM
(4) UNKNOWN OTHERS, TOO NUMEROUS TO MENTION
"I FEEL FOR HER SHAA CUZ THE GUY MAY HAVE BEEN EYEING ANOTHER BABE ALREADY"

and are you God that you should judge? What if she was murdered, don't sound dumb brother
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by triistar86: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
andyanders:

STRAIGHT TO HELL. . HOW CAN SHE TAKE A LIFE THAT SHE NEVER CREATED? MORE PURNISHMENT FOR YOU. THE BOY BEFRIENDING A MINOR? THATS ANOTHER OFFENCE. HE WILL SPEND HIS LIFE IN PRISON ALSO.

No mind am. . . . Pastor Attorney andyanders  grin
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Smi1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2010
Omolulu:

and are you God that you should judge? What if she was murdered, don't sound dumb brother

he's simply daft, i purposely ignore his comment.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by agisanalyst(m): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2010
Unfortunate!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by rubi(f): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2010
This shows the level of value she placed on herself. Now that she has hanged herself does it stop the world from moving forward?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by sweetguy10(m): 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2010
@
Exponental:

I saw the pix in a YORUBA dailies on Wednesday morning but just couldnt read thru. I saw The pix of the girl hanging with a rope being unclothed.
knowing that she's a happy-go-lucky girl, does that justify that she will never contemplate suicide
Pls tell NLers how someone who will contemplate on commiting suicide will look like, so we will be at alert or be more careful.

Whenever you hear the word suicide you should know that the party Involve is depressed , frustrated beyond breaking point . Can't you read or have you smoke ur weed again ni " She was seen with the guy minutes before the incident smiling together" In as much as I believe this is a Lie , it's a known fact that they both had a quarrel . No Nigerian be it orphan , homeless , adult or youth will ever think of suicide as the next solution to whatever problem bothering them , Then you should that foul play is involved by who ?? No one knows . Her close friend( A guy ) is in my basketball team and he is close the girl's sister so I know whatever I am talking about . Somehow the news was twisted , ur not reading the complete thang so shut ur trap or post whatever miserable comment you want to and get off here ,
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by indie22(f): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2010
She's so pretty and looks so innocent, she would probably have forgotten about her boyfie and the whole heartbreak wahala in a couple of months if she had just given herself some time, guess she was either looking for a way to end the pain or wanted to lay a guilt trip on the guy, who knows!!, shame tho!!

RIP
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by chines4(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
poor Girl, she put her trust in Man instead of God. its sad so so sad sad sad sad. Or is it homicide made to look like sucide?
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by buzugee(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2010
Skidoc:

LOL buzugee that's funny! Ever heard of Contact lens? I know you are joking sha. grin
they sell contacts in nigeria ? pardon my ignorance grin
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by bigfather(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2010
This is SILLY !
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2010
Damn that is fcked up. undecided May God bless her soul & heal her loved ones.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by dayokanu(m): 11:35pm On Nov 12, 2010
Na wa o
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by lagoshost(m): 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2010
That is very bad. I suggest more investigations should be carried out.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by mamagee3(f): 12:11am On Nov 13, 2010
Like he's the only boy in the world. . .

And she was only 17. . .now, this is what I call a highly dumb thing to do.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by mrofficial(m): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2010
sweetguy10:

@

Whenever you hear the word suicide you should know that the party Involve is depressed , frustrated beyond breaking point . Can't you read or have you smoke your weed again ni " She was seen with the guy minutes before the incident smiling together" In as much as I believe this is a Lie , it's a known fact that they both had a quarrel . No Nigerian be it orphan , homeless , adult or youth will ever think of suicide as the next solution to whatever problem bothering them , Then you should that foul play is involved by who ?? No one knows . Her close friend( A guy ) is in my basketball team and he is close the girl's sister so I know whatever I am talking about . Somehow the news was twisted , your not reading the complete thang so shut your trap or post whatever miserable comment you want to and get off here ,

I had that thought too. How could a 17-years old girl held a room and being the only one that was living there. If it was to be a boy of 17-years, that would have been different.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by mystikal(m): 1:15am On Nov 13, 2010
May she find the peace she deserves
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by adaphik(f): 1:22am On Nov 13, 2010
Unfortunate bullshit. Results frm decayed moral values.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Birniwa(m): 1:25am On Nov 13, 2010
Everyone would definitely blame her parents. Why would she be allowed to date at the age of 15? She was a minority then, and this is what happened in return, she decided a wrong decision for herself!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Ikiredodo(m): 1:56am On Nov 13, 2010
shocked
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by ohaechesi(m): 2:04am On Nov 13, 2010
does things like this still exist angry
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by dipo2much(m): 2:07am On Nov 13, 2010
nobody allows his/daughter to date at 15. so i fink her parent didnt know bout them. plus she was even an ORPHAN. The claim that the guy is a cult member furthr fuels my suspicion that it was a murder case. Lord have mercy. Pretty life gone
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by soloqy: 3:00am On Nov 13, 2010
Was probably homicide. Am yet to see a teenager in Nigeria who would think of suicide as an option to problems.

This group of people(teens in Naija), live it up and 'enjoy' life to the fullest.
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 13, 2010
For the loff of a Yoruba man!

May she RIP!
Re: 17-year-old Peace Asukwo Commits Suicide Over Disagreement With Yoruba Boyfriend by AloyEmeka5: 3:10am On Nov 13, 2010
Why won't all these orishirishi Igbo and Calabar girls kill themselves for Yoruba lovin. j/k.

I am not exactly sure how this case is a suicide. She may have been murdered by a jealous man or her boyfriend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Okays Shielding Of Witnesses In Kanu’s Trial / Lady Who Was Hit By A Stray Bullet In Ibadan, Dies. Photos / Oyo Police Arrest Fraudsters Who Raped A Girl And Collected 1.4m From Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.