Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship (922 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by gidilag: 5:56am On Oct 15, 2019

There is this saying about women being too complicated and too complex to understand, well gidil247 is here with certain tips pointing out what and what not women like in a relationship.

-Lying

Women hate being lied to and a lot of women see lying as a valid reason to cease a relationship. Telling lies about where you have been or whom you were with will never pay off in the end. Lying about anything and everything is a big no-no.

-Poor Hygiene

Girls dislike being around guys who do not take care of themselves talk more of being in a relationship with them. Shower daily, wash your hair and brush your teeth frequently. Take pride in your appearance by dressing nicely and getting a nice haircut. Change your bed-sheets, wash your clothes, be clean.

Click here to continue reading >> https://gidi247.com/naija-news/important-things-girls-do-not-like-in-a-relationship-n68116/
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Continue reading what captain obvious undecided
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 15, 2019
skyhighweb:

You're a genius, carry on washing your ass before you take a shi...
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 15, 2019
What are 'girls ' looking for in a relationship to start with?
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by Psalm2423(m): 6:47am On Oct 15, 2019
Who said lying is a big no? Lying is the reason why most humans are alive today. In fact, a perfect liar is termed as an intelligent folk due to his outstanding ability to construct imaginary events and lay them out as is. The best liar even gets to narrate his lies perfectly after four to five years.

I remember when my ex called me to say that she cheated on me. I actually told her I was not angry, cause it’s normal. Pretty sure she doesn’t understand the meaning of that statement till tomorrow. grin grin So cheat and lie brothers if you must. If you choose to remain faithful, be as faithful as Judas was to Jesus.
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by skyhighweb(m): 6:59am On Oct 15, 2019
Guest007:

You're a genius, carry on washing your ass before you take a shi...
so are you
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by uthlaw: 7:05am On Oct 15, 2019
Guest007:

Separate your sick mind and your business or else hunger go kii you together with conji kiss
konji cannot kill him... without relationship you can as well chop any babe,they are cheap!
Re: Important Things Girls Do Not Like In A Relationship by Zamanee3: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Camila Cabello Romance Working Download# Full 2019 / Ok / 5 Brutal Honest Reasons Why Ladies Are More Attracted To Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.