Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,710 members, 7,959,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders (35315 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
God bless this union. Safe delivery to you guys.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Innovate07: 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2019
Happy married life to you and your beautiful bride. You look great together. May God bless your new home
���������
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by DonBenny77(m): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
DanXplore:
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...

What are you implying?
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Mariangeles(f): 2:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Dude is very handsome.
Beautiful couple .

1 Like

Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. The girl is not even as beautiful as my dominique, she is very shut and looks holder than the boy

Some of you talking thrash here dont even have house.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by mechanics(m): 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
That's right
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
ladilawal82:
Congrats... but you don gi-am belle cheesy
hw much for a canadian and american cv
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by RTSC: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
How many women dey marry without belle nowadays?
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by sync(f): 3:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Sharp shooter weh done o. We see your handiwork on madam body
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Goalnaldo(m): 3:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations to both of you. But please drop your handles so we can report if we see any of you in Romance section.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by enemyofprogress: 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Some of you talking thrash here dont even have house.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew. The girl is not even as beautiful as my dominique, she is very shut and looks holder than the boy
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
DanXplore:
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...
How does it matter when u are not even a good beholder undecided
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by merciie(f): 3:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Citytrend:
cheesy
I wish them Happy Married life. Mine coming pretty soon

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below in Red Letters to Chat me up. Pay On Delivery
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by ladilawal82(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
ednut1:
hw much for a canadian and american cv

N10k
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Citytrend: 3:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
merciie:

CITYTREND ASCAMMMMMEEEERRRRRRR
AT YOUR OWN RISK, DUDE SCAMMED ME AND KEPT TELLING STORIES
Person never waka for you before. You wantbto bring shame to your family. Since that's howbyou want it no problem. Let's see who laugh last.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by 77up(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
prciouschika:
How can one enter the romance section please?
DM for some necessary documentation and payment ,then we teach you how to do so cheesy
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by SkinnyNigga: 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
the wife senior the husband..
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by 77up(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
CollinsWeGlobe:

Some of you talking thrash here dont even have house .
girlfriend.

HML .
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Yoighaman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations...may God bless your union, it would not lead to regrets IJN.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
abeg when you finish come take your pant and bra wey you left behind in my house last weekend biko

No need.
I get new one.
You fit use that one buy benz besides i dash you.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Legendguru: 5:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Prinss: 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
ladilawal82:
Congrats... but you don gi-am belle cheesy
cv
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by stankezzy: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Wuzyurdaddy:
She's pregnant, congrats Tobkel!!!!!
wwa, womb watchers association
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
stankezzy:
wwa, womb watchers association

Wailer of Womb watchers Assoiciation
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 15, 2019
prciouschika:
How can one enter the romance section please?
Asin
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by prciouschika(f): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
cheesy grin na question I just ask??
thariodamaniac:

Asin
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by prciouschika(f): 6:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ok just keep on waiting ayam coming cheesy grin
77up:
DM for some necessary documentation and payment ,then we teach you how to do so cheesy
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by enemyofprogress: 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
serosa:

No need.
I get new one.
You fit use that one buy benz besides i dash you.
your tear tear pant no fit produce ordinary 1 kobo, your ex don already use you grin grin tongue
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
your tear tear pant no fit produce ordinary 1 kobo, your ex don already use you grin grin tongue

Pele . then throw it away.
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by enemyofprogress: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
serosa:

Pele . then throw it away.
thank God sey you refused to come, my dog for take you do suya grin grin grin
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
enemyofprogress:
thank God sey you refused to come, my dog for take you do suya grin grin grin

Sorry ooo.
undecided
Re: Kelvin Osasere & Tobe Omigie: Wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders by enemyofprogress: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
serosa:

Sorry ooo.
undecided
abeg go jo, I'm done with you. Your sister is next grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady / “Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.