Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (45892 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Chinekepikin: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
The was serious drama between a customer and ashewo over payment on what they agreed.

The drama which unfold lead to the ashewo confrontation of her unfaithful customer who refuses to pay.

In the video which lead to serious arguments between the two because he refuses to pay her correct amount for till day break(TDB) they agreed.

Watch the video below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3pg-DPnD7M/?hl=en

Source:
https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/drama-as-ashewo-losses-her-temper.html?m=1

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Chinekepikin: 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Made4naijaceo(f): 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by BOOOMNAIJA: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
QUICK SURVEY....

IF U DON BLEEP ASHAWO BEFORE, OYA HIT LIKE....

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
shocked

He should unfvck her back till day break. That should settle the whole issue.

After enjoying being straffed all night, moaning and releasing, inside a well furnished room with AC, you were still expecting to get paid for all the services the guy rendered. Why are some people that selfish? You shared the pleasure, the pay should be shared too.

But he's so nice enough not to have drugged you or strangled you to death. People like Gracious David-West are still very much around, you may be lucky to come across one soon, by then you won't even have to worry about the stress, of asking for money after service.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Opinedecandid(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2019
Salvation, Lord.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Dvicent81: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Na wao. The world has gotten to an end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Fredlongs(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ashawo no get shame ooo, if u no settle her, she go disgrace u publicly... But cheap Ashawo full everywhere. For my side na just #500 per release oo��

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by kenzysmith: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
If u investigate well dat female could be a nairalander. U can not rule out d likes of onyi', Lady b, or lillianofentse at this crucial period when money is scares

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Kendumazy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
Could be that the Ashawo under performed and guy want to underpay. The guy for done pay am cos the video go done spread everywhere now and him people may done see am say Na Ashawo puscy he even dey knack. Ashawo no care about the video.

Quality UK 1st and 2nd grade men's shirts available for sale. Check
link below for more details

3 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by enemyofprogress: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
See as the olosho resemble serosa, the resemblance too much
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by 360uniabuja(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
HP Pavillion 15 - Corei5, 6gb Ram, 700gb Hard Drive @ 60k

For those requesting my contact
Phone number - 0803 054 4960 (kindly call me or whatsapp me)

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by SultanOfAbia: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2019
After RAw chopping you wan go scored free

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Bunnatex(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
To what end?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by ossaisly(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
tongue

These are the type of people that made d ashawo to Say,

Money for hand, back for ground.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by godofuck231: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Lets say After an agreement of 10k the come up with 20k in the morning so the embarrassed guy is left with o option ? Nice one next time he will not go close to a hooka ,they are tied to so many negative forces and energy and that's bad for company

6 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Olalan(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2019
Both of them are irresponsible.
BTW how guys have sex with prostitutes amazes me......a girl you know sleeps with every Tom Dick and Harry

15 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by manikspears: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
He should pay the girl her money or is he mad? Na market you buy abeg pay.if ashawo work easy why you no allow gay aboki fvc# you. Guy abeg pay.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by zeromeridian: 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2019
this is disgusting and unfair
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Passionate888: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ashawo or ashewo?
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by chubinwa(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Agreement is agreement. e don reach for settlement you come dey yan me nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by damtan(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Agreement should be respected

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2019
That's a breach of contr,,,,oh sorry,,,, agreement

Sue him immediatelycheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by dalongjnr: 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Feeling so bad for the lady, nobody knows what pushed her to the streets, but God will redeem her and restore her according to his grace and power.
God is merciful to those who believed in him.

25 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by ELgordo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fredlongs:
Ashawo no get shame ooo, if u no settle her, she go disgrace u publicly... But cheap Ashawo full everywhere. For my side na just #500 per release oo��
lolz .....ovoko .....to release inside

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
angry What an embarrassing video. So Fúcking is now an activity being costed under time and performance Management. Both the fúcker and fûckee are stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Antichristus: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2019
Olalan:
Both of them are irresponsible.
BTW how guys have sex with prostitutes amazes me......a girl you know sleeps with every Tom Dick and Harry

All sexual relationships are, one way or another, transactional.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
OP, Go and learn english before becoming a blogger angry

See what our women have been reduced to?

That lady I see there is not even a young girl. Looks like someone in her early 30's and could even very well be someone's wife, or at the very least one mumu boy's girlfriend.

Yet the mumu boyfriend would go on air and tell SPLASH FM OAP to send a special request to my babe, that I lover her, and trust her, not knowing another guy is slam-dunking her p*ssy and squeezing her breaasts like balloons. Lol, that really hurts. cool

There's hardship in the land and a lot of women these days seem truly ready to give up all values to earn quick money. It's unfortunate for the deluded ones who still go into relationships or marriage with two eyes closed and complete trust but I think its more unfortunate for the whole country as there is a serious slide in contribution from women as more of them are now becoming content in selling their vagina for money -- either as sex workers or disguised relationship partners.

Women make up a large segment of any country's populace / workforce but what are our majority of our women if not mere appendages in carnal relationships? The future is really bleak, and shows like BBNaija and useless beauty pageants should not be rewarded with interest.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Keeping A Long Distance Relationship Alive / A Male Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With A Fake Proposal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.