Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,601 members, 7,955,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment (46123 Views)

Sex Worker & Her Customer Die In Lagos Building Collapse During Sex / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by bekpo(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
All these Igbo boys sef!
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
See as the olosho resemble serosa, the resemblance too much

You dey find person .
But i no get your time ooo.

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by PrincewithGod(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2019
Jesus is calling you today!
Strive to enter by the narrow door; for many
will seek to enter and will not be able.
Jesus is the way to eternal life; no one comes
to the Father, but by Him.
Repent and accept Jesus today as your
personal Lord and saviour; He will keep you
safe when every other thing fails.
It is very important to make this all important
decision today, and if you have already
accepted Jesus into your life, continue to
follow Jesus all the way.
He will shepherd you so that you find pasture in this life, and also
in the life to come.
- Copied
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by uniqueogo(f): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
This is how people blow this stupid guy who think that he's exposing the Lady by recording di video but before you know it someone will just pick this girl up and set her up for life his recording the video probably to shame Will lift her up
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by manikspears: 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

HER ACCENT

SHE IS A DEVELOPER

SHE NEEDS CASH

Baba hee no easy o

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
Midas01:
Is that lady fvcking herself? Your reasoning is very low. She is not committing a crime. Prostitution is better than armed robbery, rituals,
etc that your likes commit everyday.

If you're going to blame her, then blame her customers too.

Are her customers charging money?

Are the customers using that as a means of survival?

You must be an ape.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by moderatedguy: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fredlongs:
u want full address ne abi just d state, I fit giv u my customer number oo, u fit even get discount based on recommendation
Better sef.i dey wait.
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by moderatedguy: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Niceman4u:

see him! u wan go phuck dia?
My bro Na Buhari cause am oo
Re: Sex Worker Confronts Her Customer Over Payment by Midas01: 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
You must've escaped from yabaleft.
Go and join your fellow mad people there, they must miss you badly.
Kalixx:

Are her customers charging money?

Are the customers using that as a means of survival?

You must be an ape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.