Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (57886 Views)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ikinternational:

Boring...
YOU ARE HUNGRY ASF BOY.. GO EAT BETTER, AND COME TALK TO MEN
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ikinternational:

E pain na m. lol. The pained fiction novelist
Asi asi

WORTHLESS AS USUAL... YOU ARE USED TO ANSWERING UNASKED QSTS... NOW LET ME ASK YOU, HOW DO YOUR PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU EVEN INCLUDED AS ONE?
BECAUSE I CAN DEFINITELY FEEL THEIR PAIN
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:57am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

WORTHLESS AS USUAL... YOU ARE USED TO ANSWERING UNASKED QSTS... NOW LET ME ASK YOU, HOW DO YOUR PEOPLE FEEL ABOUT YOU, ARE YOU EVEN INCLUDED AS ONE?

Wtf is this nonsense? lol
You're losing brain cells
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:00am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

Men...where? Nwa shatta bandle cut it out
S h o w m e t h e m o n e y ! ! !
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:04am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

HAVE YOU COLLECTED YOUR AWARD YET grin grin grin OR YOU ARE ASHAMED OF IT HELL YEA, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOUR USELESS SELF.
HERE HAVE IT ONCE MORE
YOU EARNED IT, IT IS SO EASY BEING WORTHLESS

I'll be more than happy to collect once you admit you're a fiction novelist. As God already knows.
Worthless mouth
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

WEAK LINE ONCE MORE,,, AS A BASTARD, YOU CAN DO BETTER

E pain you well well. Onyeala Shadow king
Spineless coward
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:09am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

NOTHING COULD COME OUT OF THE SINKHOLE OF A BRAIN
FAILED FELLOW, JUST LIKE THE NIGERIAN FAILED ECONOMY

Nigeria kwa? What did Nigeria do to you? Keep your attention on me please. Idiot of a man. You'd slap ya mama first before you show yourself. Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

IF I AM EVEN A CRIMINAL, I WOULD BE ALSO WORTH MORE THAN YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE, WHICH I KNOW I AM cool cool
YOU CAN GO AND CHOKE YOURSELF
ONLINE HEAD CRACKER AND PUNCH THROWER
PATHETIC ASH
YOU NEED A BETTER LIFE IMBE I PROMISE

Guy you sound hurt...odikwa mma? Sorry to be the cause of ya pains. Actually I'm not. I lied..lol
Suffer beeyach
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:22am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

TRASH ONCE AGAIN COMING FROM THE LEFT HANDED IMBECIILE
TRASH, TRASH, TRASH UPON TRASH

Your monkey a ss has entered one chance. You have no fuvcking idea. lol. Imagine you winning a battle against a Taurus? Imma keep going upside ya fuvcking head till you get sense
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

Your monkey a ss has entered one chance. You have no fuvcking idea. lol. Imagine you winning a battle against a Taurus? Imma keep going upside ya fuvcking head till you get sense

lol imbeciile going to my head again from the internet just like he knows best grin grin grin
online head cracker, tax paying citizen blah blah blah nonsense but still yet cant drop something as simple as his worthless contact to back up the noise making
just scribbling nonsense here as he can do and nothing more... i am sorry for your petty existence
you suck
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

Guy you sound hurt...odikwa mma? Sorry to be the cause of ya pains. Actually I'm not. I lied..lol
Suffer beeyach

hurt kwa grin grin grin grin over what exactly grin grin... over your inability to raise a withered hand to reveal your worthless I.D or over your mediocrity, over your pettiness or over your worthlessness.... what exactly
grin grin grin find something better to make up hungry church rat, your shit doesnt add up
real mofo,,,,, not only hurt, i am in pains grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

Nigeria kwa? What did Nigeria do to you? Keep your attention on me please. Idiot of a man. You'd slap ya mama first before you show yourself. Onyeala

how would i even expect your dumbass to understand basic writeup
sorry to myself, i should have known i was communicating with a chronic illiterate,
failed useless bitchboy, just like the nigerian economy....filthy pig
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

E pain you well well. Onyeala Shadow king
Spineless coward
thats all
meaningless scribble as usual just like you do all the time.... dumbass
are you not ashamed of yourself say the truth grin grin grin tbh do you wish you were you ... i bet you dont
life must be so hard for you mofo grin grin sorry, i feel your pain cry cry
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

I'll be more than happy to collect once you admit you're a fiction novelist. As God already knows.
Worthless mouth

aint no pictures no more lllooooolllll...
no more of your office being bigger than the white house sad
no more having more cars in your imaginary garage that the whole of longo toyota dealership grin grin grin grin
no more of the investments documents and properties you can only dream about
you are a clown bitchboy... tell those deception to your lowlife counterparts, they would congratulate you better next time
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

ANOTHER TRASH, COMING FROM THE TRASHBIN
SHOWMETHEMONEY IN THE AIR, JUST LIKE LOOSERS DO...KEEP SHARING AND SHOWING MONEY IN THE AIR JUST LIKE YOU FELLOW CURSED PEASANTS ...
YOU DEFINITELY WISH FOR A BETTER LIFE AINT IT grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

Wtf is this nonsense? lol
You're losing brain cells

AINT YOU COMPOSING YOUR GENERATIONAL CURSES THAT I WOULD ACTIVATE AGAIN
COMPOSE MORE OF IT USELESS BASTARD....... I WILL BE SURE TO ACTIVATE IT JUST LIKE YOU WANT grin grin grin grin,,,
I KNOW YOU ARE A WASTE ALREADY
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

what stops your worthless I.D to be up here,, why is it still taking ages
useless coward, i thought you are a tax paying citizen and you have data to last you a lifetime, blah blah blah and all that..
i can not be pulled down to your level bitchboy
keep chasing dicks and shadows and cracking heads online... thats all you can do
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

have you accepted your award yet if no send me your garbage bin ADDRESS so i can mail it through
MOST USELESS PERSON INDEED grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Ikinternational:

Suffer beeyach

DONT COMMIT SUICIDE YET, I AINT DONE WITH YOU. BASTARDDDD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Miraclejoe(m): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

That's too ##
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

Blah..boring
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

have you accepted your award yet if no send me your garbage bin ADDRESS so i can mail it through
MOST USELESS PERSON INDEED grin grin grin grin

Blah..more boring nonsense.
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

what stops your worthless I.D to be up here,, why is it still taking ages
useless coward, i thought you are a tax paying citizen and you have data to last you a lifetime, blah blah blah and all that..
i can not be pulled down to your level bitchboy
keep chasing dicks and shadows and cracking heads online... thats all you can do

Look at this guy trying to PROJECT from the shadows..hilarious. I'm the coward? That's funny
Asi asi
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

AINT YOU COMPOSING YOUR GENERATIONAL CURSES THAT I WOULD ACTIVATE AGAIN
COMPOSE MORE OF IT USELESS BASTARD....... I WILL BE SURE TO ACTIVATE IT JUST LIKE YOU WANT grin grin grin grin,,,
I KNOW YOU ARE A WASTE ALREADY

So freaking boring...yawn
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

ANOTHER TRASH, COMING FROM THE TRASHBIN
SHOWMETHEMONEY IN THE AIR, JUST LIKE LOOSERS DO...KEEP SHARING AND SHOWING MONEY IN THE AIR JUST LIKE YOU FELLOW CURSED PEASANTS ...
YOU DEFINITELY WISH FOR A BETTER LIFE AINT IT grin grin grin

N the winner of the empty words award goes to the known idiot chikezie. What an embarrassment to all the men in his family. God forbid!
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

aint no pictures no more lllooooolllll...
no more of your office being bigger than the white house sad
no more having more cars in your imaginary garage that the whole of longo toyota dealership grin grin grin grin
no more of the investments documents and properties you can only dream about
you are a clown bitchboy... tell those deception to your lowlife counterparts, they would congratulate you better next time

Even a picture of your toe you won't show but you still get mouth plenty...are you not ashamed? I guess not...tufia! What a ball less cowardly man..smh
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

thats all
meaningless scribble as usual just like you do all the time.... dumbass
are you not ashamed of yourself say the truth grin grin grin tbh do you wish you were you ... i bet you dont
life must be so hard for you mofo grin grin sorry, i feel your pain cry cry

How can it be meaningless when you're really a coward...all you get is mouth. Suffering from bit cha ssness! You're a yellow belly coward! Wear that jacket. It fits
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

how would i even expect your dumbass to understand basic writeup
sorry to myself, i should have known i was communicating with a chronic illiterate,
failed useless bitchboy, just like the nigerian economy....filthy pig

Fuvck ya useless meaningless words. Nobody cares.
Show n prove! All them things you yap about bring em out...foh
You're more feminine than a female. Everything na yap
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

hurt kwa grin grin grin grin over what exactly grin grin... over your inability to raise a withered hand to reveal your worthless I.D or over your mediocrity, over your pettiness or over your worthlessness.... what exactly
grin grin grin find something better to make up hungry church rat, your shit doesnt add up
real mofo,,,,, not only hurt, i am in pains grin grin grin grin
grin

Composition of a mental idiot. Even your shadow you won't show. Just more incredulous yapping. Trying to project your insecurities upon me..smh. This can't be life
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

lol imbeciile going to my head again from the internet just like he knows best grin grin grin
online head cracker, tax paying citizen blah blah blah nonsense but still yet cant drop something as simple as his worthless contact to back up the noise making
just scribbling nonsense here as he can do and nothing more... i am sorry for your petty existence
you suck

What have YOU dropped? See your nonsense brain? This dude has 0 self awareness. Just mouthing off be your own..smh. Just damn stupid for no reason
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

Another PROJECTION..guy you're not mentally well. At all. Confirmed onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
mdchikezie:

You like giving yourself titles. Nothing new here. Just more talking. Ya best damn skill.
More than likely you're a wanted criminal. Shadow king

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.