Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband (57955 Views)

Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Who Snatched A Lady's Phone Crushed To Death While Escaping (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

More novel writing for the amateur...
Everything na mouth..foh
Onyeala
WORDS AND THOUGHTS ARE FINISHED FROM THE EMPTY BRAINS OF THE BITCHBOY, NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE. YOU CAN AS WELL COPY EVERYTHING YOU WROTE FROM THE BEGINNING ...IMBECIILE
JUST KEEP RUNNING AROUND CHASING SHADOWS.....(in felas voice)....BASTAAAARRRDDDDDDD tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

WHATS WITHHOLDING YOUR WITHERED STIFF HANDS THAT IS ONLY USED TO RUN AROUND SOMEONES GARAGE LIKE A HEADLESS HORSE TAKING PHOTOS OF CARS TO IMPRESS A LOW CLASS AS YOU ARE TO WRITE DOWN YOUR MISERABLE CONTACT

I WONDER WHAT GRADE OF IMBECIILE YOU ARE grin grin grin VERY CHRONIC INDEED..... GRADE 1 grin grin grin grin grin
YOU STINK FROM THERE BITCHBOY

Words of a clown...proven online beggar. Foh
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

WORDS AND THOUGHTS ARE FINISHED FROM THE EMPTY BRAINS OF THE BITCHBOY, NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE. YOU CAN AS WELL COPY EVERYTHING YOU WROTE FROM THE BEGINNING ...IMBECIILE
JUST KEEP RUNNING AROUND CHASING SHADOWS.....(in felas voice)....BASTAAAARRRDDDDDDD tongue tongue tongue tongue

Copy n paste Mouth champion. Tough rich guy from the shadows. Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Words of a clown...proven online beggar. Foh
onye nzuzu, at this point when you cant drop your miserable contract for the hot slap, i would leave you quarter of a human being to wallow in your stupidity
MADUFORO(one imbeciile remaining) grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Copy n paste Mouth champion. Tough rich guy from the shadows. Onyeala
as usual nothing meaningful would ever come out from you... negative backward jobless broke humanbeing
MADUFORO grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

onye nzuzu, at this point when you cant drop your miserable contract for the hot slap, i would leave you quarter of a human being to wallow in your stupidity
MADUFORO(one imbeciile remaining) grin grin grin

Talk talk talk. All na mouth.
Shatta bandle has more confidence than ya monkey a ss
King woulda coulda shoulda
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

as usual nothing meaningful would ever come out from you... negative backward jobless broke humanbeing
MADUFORO grin grin grin

A bunch of meaningless nothings. Empty noise
Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

A bunch of meaningless nothings. Empty noise
Onyeala
can anything meaningful come from IKEIMBECILE.....HELL NO
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Talk talk talk. All na mouth.
Shatta bandle has more confidence than ya monkey a ss
King woulda coulda shoulda

TRASH INDEED PURE REFINED TRASH.. GO BACK TO THE DIRT WHERE YOU BELONG
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

can anything meaningful come from IKEIMBECILE.....HELL NO

No more novels without endings? Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

TRASH INDEED PURE REFINED TRASH.. GO BACK TO THE DIRT WHERE YOU BELONG

Please write more fictions for us.
Mr shadow comfort. Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Please write more fictions for us.
Mr shadow comfort. Onyeala
SAME BULLCRAP. YOUR BRAIN IS JUST PIVOTED AROUND BULLCRAP..........LOWLIFE
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

No more novels without endings? Onyeala
CANT CONTINUE WASTING PURE KNOWLEDGE ON AN slowpoke NO WAY!!!
GO TO THE TRASH WHERE YOU BELONG
MADUFORO shocked shocked shocked
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

CANT CONTINUE WASTING PURE KNOWLEDGE ON AN slowpoke NO WAY!!!
GO TO THE TRASH WHERE YOU BELONG
MADUFORO shocked shocked shocked

Please continue with the fictions. It's entertaining
Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Please continue with the fictions. It's entertaining
Onyeala

MORE CRAP FROM THE DEFEATED DEMENTED gay
I NEVER EXPERETED THIS grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

SAME BULLCRAP. YOUR BRAIN IS JUST PIVOTED AROUND BULLCRAP..........LOWLIFE

See frustration..lol. Ten novels written and not a single fact stated. Just mere ramblings. You'll choke your mother first before you show your living condition. Because in the shadows you're king. Frustrated online beggar. Onyeala
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

MORE CRAP FROM THE DEFEATED DEMENTED gay
I NEVER EXPERETED THIS grin grin grin

Even your brain is pooping nonsense. Stay pained
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

See frustration..lol. Ten novels written and not a single fact stated. Just mere ramblings. You'll choke your mother first before you show your living condition. Because in the shadows you're king. Frustrated online beggar. Onyeala
AT LEAST THE slowpoke IS NOW KEEPING UP WITH WRITING TWO LINES, I WONDER WHO TAUGHT YOU, GIVE ME MY CREDITS BASTARD
BUT LETS SEE WHERE IT STOPS THO
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Even your brain is pooping nonsense. Stay pained
YOU WERE THE PAINED MOTHERFUCKER WHO WENT AS FAR AS CRYING AND PLACING CURSES ON YOUR FAMILY, AND I HOPE IT IS ACTIVATED SOON ENOUGH grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

YOU WERE THE PAINED MOTHERFUCKER WHO WENT AS FAR AS CRYING AND PLACING CURSES ON YOUR FAMILY, AND I HOPE IT IS ACTIVATED SOON ENOUGH grin grin grin grin

You wish! God don't like liars. N for sure I'm not one.
I'm the realest mother fucker online period. No fakeness. No pretending. Fb not private. IG not private. I'm comfortable being me! Which is something your brain can never fathom.
My standard/pride could never allow me to lie about my life. Even when anonymous. Quite aware I'm in the minority. Online is fake life heaven!
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

AT LEAST THE slowpoke IS NOW KEEPING UP WITH WRITING TWO LINES, I WONDER WHO TAUGHT YOU, GIVE ME MY CREDITS BASTARD
BUT LETS SEE WHERE IT STOPS THO

It ain't never stopping. I want war. I want it to get physical. Fuvck all that talking shit. I'm about that action. It's reached the point of getting it crackin.
Nwoke ka nbu. Dimpka ka nbu. No be by mouth.
It's all fun n games till someone's head is on the floor cracked bleeding. There's consequences for all that damn talking n you need to be disciplined. Simple. But you will never agree to meet up. Like the yellow belly coward you are
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

I'm the realest mother fucker online period. No fakeness. No pretending. Fb not private. IG not private. I'm comfortable being me! Which is something your brain can never fathom.
My standard/pride could never allow me to lie about my life. Even when anonymous. Quite aware I'm in the minority. Online is fake life heaven!
IMBECIILE WANTS WAR AND HEAD BREAKING ON NAIRALAND PLATFORM... THIS IMBECIILE IS GONNA KILL HIMSELF OVER THIS I SWEAR LOOOLLLL grin grin grin grin
SUICIDE THINGS LOADING AND HELL YEA I WOULD LIKE THE NEWS OF IT
TRIGGERED COWARD BEATING CHEST AND CRACKING RIBS BEHIND HIS MISERABLE PHONE..... PUSSY IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRETY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RATHER TRADE YOU FOR A MINUTE OF NICE PUSSY, YOU ARE WORTHLESS FOR REAL
MADUFORO(one imbeciile remaining)
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

USELESS UNNECESSARY RANT FROM A DISTRESSED MOTHERFUCKER LOL AND ANOTHER UNNECESSARY UNASKED QUST ANSWERED BY THE FAGGGOT

FB THIS
IG THIS.... BUT STILL WOULD NOT WRITE EM HERE, I WONDER IF THEY CENSOR I.D ON THIS PLATFORM
IMBECILIITY RUNS DEEP IN YOUR GENE,,,, SOOO EMINENT
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

IMBECIILE WANTS WAR AND HEAD BREAKING ON NAIRALAND PLATFORM... THIS IMBECIILE IS GONNA KILL HIMSELF OVER THIS I SWEAR LOOOLLLL grin grin grin grin
SUICIDE THINGS LOADING AND HELL YEA I WOULD LIKE THE NEWS OF IT
TRIGGERED COWARD BEATING CHEST AND CRACKING RIBS BEHIND HIS MISERABLE PHONE..... PUSSY IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR ENTIRETY. I WOULD DEFINITELY RATHER TRADE YOU FOR A MINUTE OF NICE PUSSY, YOU ARE WORTHLESS FOR REAL
MADUFORO(one imbeciile remaining)

More rants..congrats. More useless words. Congrats again. Confirmed online begging coward. Onyeala

I want to get it crackin. Fuvck ya mouth
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

USELESS UNNECESSARY RANT FROM A DISTRESSED MOTHERFUCKER LOL AND ANOTHER UNNECESSARY UNASKED QUST ANSWERED BY THE FAGGGOT

FB THIS
IG THIS.... BUT STILL WOULD NOT WRITE EM HERE, I WONDER IF THEY CENSOR I.D ON THIS PLATFORM

Blah blah blah. Throw rocks n hide ya hands n think ya special? Fuvck ya. Keep screaming from the shadows
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

FB THIS

I'd walk up to you spit in yo face praying you do something.
God is keeping us apart because he knows what I'll to you. You're joking by ya damn self. The line was crossed long time ago. I'm tryna make you famous. Believe that.
But ya coward a ss won't bite
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

I'd walk up to you spit in yo face praying you do something.
God is keeping us apart because he knows what I'll to you. You're joking by ya damn self. The line was crossed long time ago. I'm tryna make you famous. Believe that.
But ya coward a ss won't bite
most useless writeup of the century...... i'll be waiting for it
bitchboy
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

More rants..congrats. More useless words. Congrats again. Confirmed online begging coward. Onyeala

I want to get it crackin. Fuvck ya mouth
whats holding you from getting it cracking
broke bitchboy... get it cracking ASAP like i said i'll be waiting
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by mdchikezie(m): 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ikinternational:

Blah blah blah. Throw rocks n hide ya hands n think ya special? Fuvck ya. Keep screaming from the shadows

ANOTHER USELESS UNCOHERENT WRITEUP FROM A BITCHBOY
YOU HAVE CRIED ENOUGH ALREADY OR SHOULD I GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SWEAR ABOUT AGAIN grin grin grin
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

Waiting where? A simple straight answer will suffice
No epistles please
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

ANOTHER USELESS UNCOHERENT WRITEUP FROM A BITCHBOY
YOU HAVE CRIED ENOUGH ALREADY OR SHOULD I GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO SWEAR ABOUT AGAIN grin grin grin

*Incoherent* mr amateur novel writer
Re: Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband by Ikinternational: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
mdchikezie:

Waiting in the shadows, your comfort zone?
Drop facts about where i can find you. Simple
Let's do man to man things. I want this game to have an undisputed winner n loser. Everything can't be mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fathers Raped Their Daughters More In Anambra During Lockdown / Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.