Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Please How Do I Come Out From This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Come Out From This (7120 Views)

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma / Finally!!!! I Am 18. Adulthood Here I Come (pix) Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders, I know I deserve your reproach and insults but please help a brother out.

I have been dating my gf for 3 years now. I met her in my final year in school and ever since then we have been together, though we have minor issues but we make up.

She came to visit me for some few days because of the close proximity of my House to her place of work. I made sure i pampered her and treated her nice. I noticed that she speaks to me anyhow lately, I have been keeping my cool.

She closes from work around 6pm, so last night I called to find out where she was and d way she responded was quite rude, telling me that i am adding to the holdup stress. I called her again to find out where she was and she still gave me the same attitude.

She came home around 9pm, I was expecting her to apologize for the way she spoke to me rudely on d phone. She just walked in without even saying hello, picked up her phone and pressed it for almost 30 minutes, picked up her brush and was on her way to the bathroom when I accosted her. I asked her if she feels i am a fool because i have been bearing her excesses, the next thing that came out from her mouth was that I am really a fool.

At that point I lost my temper and slapped her, she retaliated and it resulted in a fight. I tried begging her later in the night but she said it's over. she left my house this morning and she blocked me online and tru calls.

I am a very calm person and not violent but I just lost it yesterday, I dont want to lose her. I just wished I had acted different.

please i need ideas to apologize to her because she said she will report me to the police if she sees me around her.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by firstolalekan(m): 7:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Are you really a fool?

Just like that, you don run dey react anyhow.
No be so dem dey catch woman o

U fuk up big time...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:23am On Oct 16, 2019
Guy free that babe.. no fall your hand. She is already seeing another person. Give her space, if she was meant to be, she would reach out later

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:24am On Oct 16, 2019
firstolalekan:
Are you really a fool?

Just like that, you don run dey react anyhow.
No be so dem dey catch woman o

U fuk up big time...
I know bro at that moment I just lost my senses and I feel bad right now
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:25am On Oct 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Guy free that babe.. no fall your hand. She is already seeing another person. Give her space, if she was meant to be, she would reach out later
I hope so bro because na dis babe i wan marry. I have given up alot for us to be together
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by carzola(m): 7:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Police no dey settle boyfriend and girlfriend issues
So no fear...

The attitude she has been giving u is cause she
Is feed up nd she has seen a better guy she doesn't
Want to be the one to end the relationship so she
Is giving u attitude so u can get angry and she will
See reason to leave.. which just happen.

Move on the ratio of women to men is 3 to 1 am sure
U will find one better and more mannered and loyal
To you. .

Go out tonight buy cold beer drink,
Carry Olosho fuccck all the anoyance anger, hurt out in her
Trust me u will wake up the next day feeling like u don't give
A fuvk

31 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 16, 2019
@Op kindly leave her alone. Those who actually love you won't disrespect or scorn you in such manner... Better suck it up and move on, she may come around on her own.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Goovo(m): 7:26am On Oct 16, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
just take this advice. This is just the truth

18 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
@Op kindly leave her alone. Those who actually love you won't disrespect or scorn you in such manner... Better suck it up and move on, she may come around on her own.
Thank you very much. Even my guys in the next room begged her all night and she refused

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2019
carzola:
Police no dey settle boyfriend and girlfriend issues
So no fear...

The attitude she has been giving u is cause she
Is feed up nd she has seen a better guy she doesn't
Want to be the one to end the relationship so she
Is giving u attitude so u can get angry and she will
See reason to leave.. which just happen.

Move on the ratio of women to men is 3 to 1 am sure
U will find one better and more mannered and loyal
To you. .

Go out tonight buy cold beer drink,
Carry Olosho fuccck all the anoyance anger, hurt out in her
Trust me u will wake up the next day feeling like u don't give
A fuvk
Thank you very much bro for these words of advise

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Canada2021:
I hope so bro because na dis babe i wan marry. I have given up alot for us to be together
You dont force people to be with you. If the feeling ain't truly mutual, they'll act up sooner or later.

Or mayb she's on her period and experiencing mood swing! That's a possibility. You can wait it out and see if she calms down. No pressure though

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2019
Canada2021:
Thank you very much. Even my guys in the next room begged her all night and she refused
Just give it time for her head to calm down.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You dont force people to be with you. If the feeling ain't truly mutual, they'll act up sooner or later.

Or mayb she's on her period and experiencing mood swing! That's a possibility. You can wait it out and see if she calms down. No pressure though
Thank you very much I will try to give her space
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2019
Goovo:
just take this advice. This is just the truth
Thank you bro
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Oya buy a flower with I'm sorry note and go to her place of work, try as much as you can to give it to her or a female colleague of hers. This is how we loose good women to rivals bro, you don't have time. There's definitely someone waiting to take advantage of the situation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2019
grossintel:
Oya buy a flower with I'm sorry note and go to her place of work, try as much as you can to give it to her or a female colleague of hers. This is how we loose good women to rivals bro, you don't have time. There's definitely someone waiting to take advantage of the situation.
Thank you very much
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by DaudaAbu(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2019
let her be for a while, she will get over it
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2019
DaudaAbu:
let her be for a while, she will get over it
Thank you very much bro
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2019
Canada2021:
Thank you very much
You're welcome, don't listen to those saying you should free the babe, she's cheating blah blah blah. Every women is a cheat to Nairalanders, I know say you fvck up, are you easily irritated these days? Cause some times when my girlfriend stays with me for a while she becomes super annoying. She'll leave me hungry and be watching that yeye Z world, when I turn off the TV she will carry phone and start pressing. If no be say I dey gentle na better slap, but I just overlook those things. Living with a woman is a whole new level, please learn to control your temper and watch how you talk, I believe that's why she talks back at you rudely. Don't conclude she's cheating yet, when they cheat they are usually super nice trust me.

12 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Aldebarann(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2019
Wrong approach. Whatever happened to asking if you offended her or if something was going on? You should have been more sensitive, considering you were together for three years. She shouldn’t have called you a fool but you overreacted by slapping her. No matter what, do not hit a woman!
She will forgive you, with time, but I doubt she will come back.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by shege45: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
I wonder hw u guys dnt see d signs

7 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2019
grossintel:
You're welcome, don't listen to those saying you should free the babe, she's cheating blah blah blah. Every women is a cheat to Nairalanders, I know say you fvck up, are you easily irritated these days? Cause some times when my girlfriend stays with me for a while she becomes super annoying. She'll leave me hungry and be watching that yeye Z world, when I turn off the TV she will carry phone and start pressing. If no be say I dey gentle na better slap, but I just overlook those things. Living with a woman is a whole new level, please learn to control your temper and watch how you talk, I believe that's why she talks back at you rudely. Don't conclude she's cheating yet, when they cheat they are usually super nice trust me.
Thank you very much bro i I really agree with you

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Kaycee54321(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2019
Next time abeg, no put hands on the woman you Love.

There are many reasons for her to be acting up. Women are not wired like men, sometimes their emotions are erratic. Apologise for hitting her but not for being offended on how she treated you.

Best of luck Bro.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Next time abeg, no put hands on the woman you Love.

There are many reasons for her to be acting up. Women are not wired like men, sometimes their emotions are erratic. Apologise for hitting her but not for being offended on how she treated you.

Best of luck Bro.
Thank you very much bro. I feel so bad for touching her

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2019
ceeroh:
You bleeped up big time. No matter what happens, never let your insecurities show, can't you just pretend until you find out if she's up to something nasty or not? Now you don use your hot temper and jealousy spoil everything. Weak ass punk!

As for the traffic excuse, if it's Lagos, then forget it. D traffic these days na die. It's enough to make someone go nuts.
You're too overbearing, goan learn how to handle a woman.
I never suspected her to be cheating. I was only annoyed that she could point her fingers to my face and call me a fool
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Newboss(m): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Don't listen to those saying all those lovey dovey trash above. Stop begging.

In this game, the last person to beg is the ultimate loser. If you want to inflate a lady's ego, beg her. Trust me, once you do that, subconsciously, she begins to see you as a loser. Don't show any weakness. Don't contact her again.

17 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Newboss:

In this game, the last person to beg is the ultimate loser. If you want to inflate a lady's ego, beg her. Trust me, once you do that, subconsciously, she begins to see you as a loser. Don't show any weakness. Don't contact her again.
Thank you very much bro.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by aprilwise(m): 9:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Don't fight for her or beg her to stay with you. Let her go . She called u a fool that means u are more than a fool to her.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by BigJoe19: 9:13am On Oct 16, 2019
Newboss:

Na only u be man wey sabi for here, all the remaining just dey yarn nonsense. How can a woman bodly call a man a fool, is that not verbal abuse and it is not different from physical abuse. He slapped her, she slapped him back so why should he beg.

If she tired of the relationship, let her leave, she is not diamond that is hard to find.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by Canada2021: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
Na only u be man wey sabi for here, all the remaining just dey yarn nonsense. How can a woman bodly call a man a fool, is that not verbal abuse and it is not different from physical abuse. He slapped her, she slapped him back so why should he beg.

If she tired of the relationship, let her leave, she is not diamond that is hard to find.
Bro i was really annoyed when she insulted me and thing be say she dey point finger for my face.
Re: Please How Do I Come Out From This by BigJoe19: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Canada2021:
Bro i was really annoyed when she insulted me and thing be say she dey point finger for my face.
Abeg leave her alone, you thinking you can't find another girl better than her is false, you both acted wrong, so if she can't come back it's a loss for her.

Find another girl and enjoy your life, no time for stupid annoying girls.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Having Sex With 2 Boys Caught. Fight Starts As Nigerians React / 7 Sexy Things You Can Do To Drive Your Man Wild In Bed / Pictures Of Old Mixed Race Couples Age 50 And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.