Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma (5404 Views)

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / My Fiancé’s Gambling Lifestyle Landed Me Into This Dilemma / Please How Do I Come Out From This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
I have been in a relationship with a lady for the last 6 years and last year and the relationship produce a son last year.
As it stands now I don't intend proceeding with marriage as we have had so many issues along the line.
The problem
I intend sitting down with her to have the conversation and discuss the baby's upkeep.
However some people think I should just keep my distance and she would get the message rather than discussing it with her but then again a child is involved that I have to cater for.

You advice would be welcome
Am a bit confused as to how to go about the whole thing.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:
I have been in a relationship with a lady for the last 6 years and last year and the relationship produce a son last year.
As it stands now I don't intend proceeding with marriage as we have had so many issues along the line.
The problem
I intend sitting down with her to have the conversation and discuss the baby's upkeep.
However some people think I should just keep my distance and she would get the message rather than discussing it with her but then again a child is involved that I have to cater for.

U are man and shld never run away from issues. Go and talk to her, I can't imagine the pain she will be in..anyway God will settle her

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2021
Soooo, who will na marry the lady? Who you wan leave her for?

31 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by VEXT: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
Carchoice:
Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by b3llo(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2021
Create distance first before addressing the matter at hand.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

U are man and shld never run away from issues. Go and talk to her, I can't imagine the pain she will be in..anyway God will settle her
I just wish I could make it less painful.... Amen to your prayer!
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by b3llo(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2021
Carchoice:
It should always be overemphasized that having children outside wedlock will not guaranty marriage. Hard luck to the lady I know she will she her world crashing!

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2021
b3llo:
Create distance first before addressing the matter at hand.
Distance is a bit difficult as sometimes we would have to hold work related conversation...
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by mardis: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
How will you date a lady for good six years even to the extent of producing a child yet you don't want to marry her. Is her character dat bad that you didn't let her go all this while so that she can be available for another guy? You have been enjoying free knacking and other things now you think you can't marry her. How heartless can you be hun? Don't worry karma will definitely pay you a visit

47 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2021
b3llo:
It should always be overemphasized that having children outside wedlock will not guaranty marriage. Hard luck to the lady I know she will she her world crashing!
6 years relationship, he did not jakpa, now that she’s now a baby mama, he wants to leave her. Leave her for who?

29 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
mardis:
How will you date a lady for good six years even to the extent of producing a child yet you don't want to marry her. Is her character dat bad that you didn't let her go all this while so that she can be available for another guy? You have been enjoying free knacking and other things now you think you can't marry her. How heartless can you be hun? Don't worry karma will definitely pay you a visit
We tried our best..
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Rickmann: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:
The problem

You thought right bro..
Go talk to her like the man that you are and don't listen to anyone.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by b3llo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
lawrenzooo:

Distance is a bit difficult as sometimes we would have to hold work related conversation...
Na only God fit help you now.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by chatinent: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2021
After you wipe finish, you no wan marry. Many reasons I advise ladies to flee from premarital sex.

These guys only want you juice!

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Mophor: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
I can perceive baby mama and papa here

Issoright
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lilvicky68(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2021
6 years no be small oh.. oga you self nawa oh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Aliyeous(m): 12:10am On Jul 04, 2021
haba Oga 6years no 6 weeks or 6 months oh since you are man enough to father a child you better man up and go talk to her shikenan
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by ceede2: 12:20am On Jul 04, 2021
Oop think of the innocent boy before you call it quit,
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Obakashdee(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2021
This one weak me
Just try sit down and discuss, it’s not like the discussion will bring forth any fruit but just sit down and discuss
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 04, 2021

16 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by HeavenlyCherub(f): 4:34am On Jul 04, 2021
lawrenzooo:
The problem

So it’s after you defiled her and made her a single mom that sense came to you. God punish you and every single man like you who uses another mans daughter.. nonsense

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by dtruth50: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2021
and u think after u end it, d next lady won't be like her? u don't see the signs of ending throughout the years of being together but boom!!! she gave birth and u started seeing those signs? only God will judge u.
Premarital sex is a sin, flee from it especially women. they are at the losing end

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by NengiWIDEtoto: 6:34am On Jul 04, 2021
This is pure wickedness bros, na people like you buhari dey teach in language you will understand.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by gregyboy(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2021
lawrenzooo:
The problem

Oga go Bleep yourself you be mofo 6yrs of good
Knscking na wen pikin show u won move

Here is how it will end... Read

After paying for the child upkeep for sometime, then an issue comes up with you and the mother again, you get angry and decide to abandon the child and the mother for good

Your wife self go vex for d whole thing dey feed your pikin the hate as e dey grow up

Then that your pikin go come dey gather hate for you dey grow dey come

Until one day e go use you for ritual as you nor add anything to e life

You wait till you give am belle you b wicked person

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by nokspos: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2021
what you need is a space, don't bother telling her anything, just get another apartment, and visit her frequently.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by CaveAdullam: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2021
1. The signs were visible but as a result of lust and lack of sexual discipline you went ahead dating/fvcking a woman that you know will not share same roof with you in holy matrimony/long term relationship.

2. You thought you'll be able to change her or she will change along the line, however, this has proven void. When you notice a woman's reckless attitude, and inform her about it but refuses to change just set yourself aloof from her.

3. Raising a child/children in a single parent domain have a negative effect on the child. Children that grow under such tutelage always perform less than children that grow under a two parents settings and with other family members.

4. You have now positioned yourself on a quicksand, after six years and with a child, she expects you to marry her especially if you are her first lover. Breaking this news to her will definitely anger her and might sow seeds of destroying you in no time soon.

5. Make sure you end the relationship from afar. And thicken your boundaries against her, otherwise, she will haunt you with ease.

6. If you leave your child for her to raise, she might end up transferring aggression towards that child just to haunt you. For your child, if you can't raise him/her make sure you have good family members that will help you.

7. However, you can turn the table against her and make her end the relationship from her angle. You can fake losing your job/money/investment. Or, pretend to be diagnosed with a strange sickness that is threatening your life(she wouldn't want to become a widow so soon).

8. Be above guilt, shame and fear. Don't settle for less!

This is the price you pay if you leverage long term goals for short term hedonism. By all means, that lady will be nudge to hurt you either directly or indirectly, make sure you protect your head. You've just invited hordes of scorpions to your corridor. Be careful!

Thanks.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by beautyhd: 6:56am On Jul 04, 2021
You people keep creating issues for yourself.

If you don't want to marry a lady then don't promise her marriage and make her wait for you. 6 good years and now with a baby you suddenly realized that it's not gonna work out.

Some people are even advising you to stay away from her, do you know the heartache she will be going through right now.

Tomorrow we will hear an ex girlfriend killed an intending groom to be and everyone will blame the lady.

Do unto others as you will want them do unto you.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by anthonyuncle(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2021
you are just looking for excuses for your irresponsibility.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:57am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
This one weak me
Just try sit down and discuss, it’s not like the discussion will bring forth any fruit but just sit down and discuss
If our previous discussions have yeilded fruit maybe just maybe it would have been a different story entirely.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 6:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Yxwqq:

That you're even considering doing that after 6-years of being with her and having a baby together, is totally ridiculous. You and the people who advised you to do that are equally senseless and cruel.
You don't want to hear our story. We tried our best.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2021
anthonyuncle:
you are just looking for excuses for your irresponsibility.
I wish that was the case.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma by lawrenzooo: 7:00am On Jul 04, 2021
nokspos:
what you need is a space, don't bother telling her anything, just get another apartment, and visit her frequently.
We don't stay together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

+18: This Is What I'm Doing Today [Picture] / Working Class Guy Dating A Student Girl / Dating Your Neighbor.......Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.