Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Battling With Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Battling With Depression (1018 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Can I Marry A Lady Battling With Appendix / Battling With Tiny Bumps At The Back Of My Head. Need Urgent Help Pls!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battling With Depression by Captiveportal: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Really tempted to take my life at this moment, where can I procure sniper so I can have peaceful exit from this shit ass life. I know it'll hurt my family and friends but I don't care they'll probably forget me and move on to better things
Re: Battling With Depression by Newboss(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2019
Captiveportal:
Really tempted to take my life at this moment, where can I procure sniper so I can have peaceful exit from this shit ass life. I know it'll hurt my family and friends but I don't care they'll probably forget me and move on to better things
Sniper is actually a slow and painful way to die.

See a medical doctor for other recommended and painless ways to die

3 Likes

Re: Battling With Depression by carzola(m): 10:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Why are u concern about a painless death?
Then ur not ready to die...

All of us in nigeria are suicidal and almost at the
Point of break down..

We go out wearing fake smiles everyday but u don't know the pains
And troubles we face...

Don't allow us tell u our story.

Go out Nd keep ur self busy even if nah 9ja bet house.

1 Like

Re: Battling With Depression by Captiveportal: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Newboss:

Sniper is actually a slow and painful way to die.

See a medical doctor for other recommended and painless ways to die
I'm not seeing any doctor they'll only stop me, any good painless methods? Google is not giving me straight answers
Re: Battling With Depression by Newboss(m): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2019
Captiveportal:
I'm not seeing any doctor they'll only stop me, any good painless methods? Google is not giving me straight answers

Not all doctors will stop you.

I insist you meet a medical doctor to prescribe something for you. They know all the easy ways. If you choose a painful way, you'll regret dying when you finally die. In fact, you won't be able to rest in peace
Re: Battling With Depression by TSpayne: 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
Come over to my office.

I will give an overdose of morphine from IV drip.

You won't even feel a thing.
Re: Battling With Depression by Captiveportal: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2019
TSpayne:
Come over to my office.

I will give an overdose of morphine from IV drip.

You won't even feel a thing.
sounds like a good idea, where are you based and how much do you charge, I don't mind paying any amount so long as I leave this Earth with a smile on my face
Re: Battling With Depression by Dibblez: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
Please shake the sniper well before you drink. undecided undecided
Re: Battling With Depression by Dibblez: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
Or wait! Lets use you for money ritual . After we make the millions we can build a great statue of you, and compensate your family greatly. Don't just die uselessly.
Re: Battling With Depression by TSpayne: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Captiveportal:
sounds like a good idea, where are you based and how much do you charge, I don't mind paying any amount so long as I leave this Earth with a smile on my face

Garki, Abuja

The euphoria is second to none.
Re: Battling With Depression by IceColdVeins(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Oya drop account number make credit alert kee you

Re: Battling With Depression by Captiveportal: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
IceColdVeins:
Oya drop account number make credit alert kee you
NO
Re: Battling With Depression by Captiveportal: 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
TSpayne:

Garki, Abuja

The euphoria is second to none.
I Know, it's similar to heroin unfortunately I'm not in abj cry
Re: Battling With Depression by khallebb(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2019
Newboss:

I insist you meet a medical doctor to prescribe something for you. They know all the easy ways. If you choose a painful way, you'll regret dying when you finally die. In fact, you won't be able to rest in peace
Chaii this comment weakened me...I've been laughing for over 5 minutes now.. grin
Re: Battling With Depression by Captiveportal: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Newboss:

and what makes you think I won't rest in peace, you've not been to the other side, the only regret the dead will ever have is if all they did on Earth was unleash evil and did bad apart from that they prefer to be dead
Re: Battling With Depression by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 17, 2019
Captiveportal:
and what makes you think I won't rest in peace, you've not been to the other side, the only regret the dead will ever have is if all they did on Earth was unleash evil and did bad apart from that they prefer to be dead
Calm down bro. I've been in that position, even as I'm talking to you right now.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,before You Start Using Your Body To Settle Your Financial Needs / Self Acclaimed Symply Tacha's Brother Set's His Dick On Display In New Video / Nigeria Women Vs Kenya Women Who Like Sex Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.