Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? (1805 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:29am On Oct 16, 2019
I believe everyone has their own different opinions when it comes to the issue of sex before marriage.
Why some people see it as bad/sinful, some others believe that it helps in building a stronger and better marriage.

In my view, I will say I see nothing wrong for two adults who are building a good relationship that will lead to marriage to have sex before they eventually get married. Imagine whereby you date someone for years doing the no sex until marriage kind of relationship, and after the marriage you find out the guy has a short urgly penis doesn't satisfy you or he is a one minute man that knows only mama and papa style. Or for the lady, maybe her virgina is so wide or you just can't stand the kind of smell that comes from her virgina which turns you off a lot.

There are some other issues about sex that definitely kills a relationship and if you didn't know about these things to find an early solution or let go the relationship before marriage, one will end up just finding themselves in an unhappy marriage that might bring about cheating or broken home.

In my opinion, I don't see anything wrong in sex before marriage, provided the parties involved are adults and are building a serious and genuine relationship that will lead to marriage. This will help them also work on their sex life and become more familiar with their sex life and get to know if they are happy to live the rest of their lives together with what they have tried with each other. With a beautiful sex life in place, and they are focused on more important things like their career and life goals, I think then they can decide to do the occasion called marriage just to make them officially become man and wife.

What is your own opinion?
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by donstan18: 10:32am On Oct 16, 2019
Stop promoting premarital sex.

It has destroyed many lives.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by MiztaYouneek(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:

On the contrary, it has saved more lives and marriages.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by omoiyamayor(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2019
In a civilised environment,it's advisable you get to know your partner better.I mean not those partner that will make hell of a life for you if things fall apart because you had sex.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Mnewton(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2019
sex is deeper than just a physical contact, it is a matrimony of the body ,soul and spirit. there is an exchange during sex which span above just the physical exchange of fluids to attracting your partners energy body.(demons, feelings, emotion, success and failure). heard of guys and ladies that started attracting bad-luck after bonding with possessed individuals. check the lives of the people you sleep with, are they struggling with certain issues like anger,lust,or any negative attributes at all? if yes, protect your energy bodies from them lest you become like them.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Quality20(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2019
well here in d north, specifically, muslim communities, it's unequivocally a haram and an evil way
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by dinodesmond(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2019
The answer to this ya question is yes and no. Things on this earth have its good and bad sides. You can hardly see any thing bad that no good side of it. We preach against premarital sex at the time but we still practice it. Some are doomed because of this and some are blessed because of it too. Its very possible the act itself is not bad(its like doing the right thing at the wrong time) and its equally possible that the acts itself is prone to attacks from wicked realm.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
I support premarital sex fully, I know some married ladies that are sad cos their sex life is dry, I cannot marry someone that there is no sexual compatibility, and the only way to know that is before marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by lilmax(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2019
I don't engage in it undecided
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Quality20:
well here in d north, specifically, muslim communities, it's unequivocally a haram and an evil way

It is also haram for christians, but people still do it, both Muslims and christians soo......
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2019
donstan18:

Won't love to sample your goods before buying? Would you like a situation where you'd end up with a sterile man because you want to avoid premarital sex. Think again.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Hamachi(f): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2019
Look at the analysis to know whether having sex is good or bad, let us have an elaborate discussion to know what reasons every couple cites for having sex before marriage. Some of the reasons are

1. Few women have admitted that having intercourse before marriage was one of the ideas to make the guy get committed to her. Whereas, the men always have a different opinion where some may real want to share the intimacy and there are few guys who just do to satisfy their lust.

2. Once when you start to have intercourse, then it becomes a natural habit which may become unavoidable and end up in having it at least two to three times a week. This will not only spoil the intimacy between them but will also break the desire to get into the next phase of life with the same girl.

3. Some couples also say the reason by blaming the environment and circumstances arousing them to have intercourse and also to make their level of relationship in a comfort manner.

ADVANTAGES OF HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE:

Let us now see the benefits we can gain by having sexual intercourse before marriage life.

a. The chemistry between the couple at the time of sexual intercourse is usually said to have increased. It not only creates an understanding between the two but also creates a good mutual respect between the couples. Still, it might be advisable only to have intercourse occasionally as making it a regular practice before marriage will surely lower your interest.

b. Some people prefer to have intercourse within the same gender before marriage and this is a denial scenario since it may make the person to lose interest of having the intimacy with the opposite gender. They will not have an experience or a feel of having intercourse with opposite gender and it automatically sets their mind to deny them even after their marriage.

c. The ultimate advantage is you can clearly get to know each and every proceedings of bed step by step and you actually start to enjoy and co-operate with your partner which always makes you feel so excited and anticipated.

d. You can clearly note your partner inch by inch physically and may be tempted to explore more and more about your partner. In this way it is very much helpful in noting down the actions and behavior of your partner which would prove handful even after the marriage.

e. Some may have problems in fulfilling the desires of their partner while the other may get fulfilled very quickly. To best avoid this problem, having intercourse before marriage will surely help you a lot. Once if you find either you or your partner is not able to fulfill each other , you can follow practicing some remedies to get fit enough and give the libido your partner wants.

DISADVANTAGES OF HAVING SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE:

a. Similar to the benefits, there are also some major disadvantages of having sexual intercourse before marriage. They are

b. Based on the recent study, it has been revealed that man y women have lost their interest in having sexual intercourse with their partner after marriage as they have got fed up and tired of having intercourse with the same partner even before marriage. In some cases, there are also some males who have witnessed the same issues very frequently.

c. Having intercourse before marriage may give them the attraction and physical fulfillment at the moment but it won’t last long. The reason being that men always think that this just a part of relationship whereas the women think that they have given their entire life to the guy and become more close to him. In such cases when there is nothing more left in the relationship to be carried further, there are heavy chances of breaking-up, being a possibility.

d. Also many women lose interest of having sexual intercourse after marriage with her partner just because of the myth that was created in her mind that intercourse will only lead to the fulfillment of individual on their own rather than the love and intimacy which is to be shared in the bed with each other. This is mainly because of her previous experiences at the time of her relationship.

e. Whenever there is relationship between the men and the women before marriage which gets further through the sexual intercourse will get a feeling of individual’s joy and pleasure on their own at the end of intercourse. The reason being the libido and the intimacy that was shown at the initial phases of first few weeks of intercourse will totally get changed into a entirely different one which has the desire to get fulfilled by the individual’s on their and get their due disrespect and opinion towards the sexual intercourse even after the marriage.

f. There are also several health related issues which may occur during premarital sexual intercourse. There may be problems during the period of life after marriage such as loss in erection, getting fulfilled quicker than usual and several other similar issues that are related to intercourse which occurs either before or after marriage affecting your future marriage life.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Starz825(m): 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
MiztaYouneek:
I believe everyone has their own different opinions when it comes to the issue of sex before marriage.
Why some people see it as bad/sinful, some others believe that it helps in building a stronger and better marriage.

In my view, I will say I see nothing wrong for two adults who are building a good relationship that will lead to marriage to have sex before they eventually get married. Imagine whereby you date someone for years doing the no sex until marriage kind of relationship, and after the marriage you find out the guy has a short urgly penis doesn't satisfy you or he is a one minute man that knows only mama and papa style. Or for the lady, maybe her virgina is so wide or you just can't stand the kind of smell that comes from her virgina which turns you off a lot.

There are some other issues about sex that definitely kills a relationship and if you didn't know about these things to find an early solution or let go the relationship before marriage, one will end up just finding themselves in an unhappy marriage that might bring about cheating or broken home.

In my opinion, I don't see anything wrong in sex before marriage, provided the parties involved are adults and are building a serious and genuine relationship that will lead to marriage. This will help them also work on their sex life and become more familiar with their sex life and get to know if they are happy to live the rest of their lives together with what they have tried with each other. With a beautiful sex life in place, and they are focused on more important things like their career and life goals, I think then they can decide to do the occasion called marriage just to make them officially become man and wife.

What is your own opinion?
Some of ur points are real but Sin can't be justified

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by JERRY1925(m): 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I support premarital sex fully, I know some married ladies that are sad cos their sex life is dry, I cannot marry someone that there is no sexual compatibility, and the only way to know that is before marriage.

Fact is, you wrong.......
Now the reason why you must avoid sex is clearly stated in your point.
If both husband and wife are virgins before marriage, in marriage they tend to learn it their own way. Any how it's been done they satisfied.
Reason most girl hardly forget there first love.
If u like be a warrior with a girl that has been disvirgined and the guy that disvirgined her, be him a 3min man....
She will miss that three minutes man more than the man that last longer..because that's what she know.
Your friends are not happy in marriage because, they tasted the waters...probably their husband was not their first.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
JERRY1925:

Fact is, you wrong.......
Now the reason why you must avoid sex is clearly stated in your point.
If both husband and wife are virgins before marriage, in marriage they tend to learn it their own way. Any how it's been done they satisfied.
Reason most girl hardly forget there first love.
If u like be a warrior with a girl that has been disvirgined and the guy that disvirgined her, be him a 3min man....
She will miss that three minutes man more than the man that last longer..because that's what she know.
Your friends are not happy in marriage because, they tasted the waters...probably their husband was not their first.

How many men can boost of being a virgin b4 marriage?
Do you think everyman will have the patience to teach a virgin ways to have sex?
Do you know there are some women who married as virgins that daydream about tasting another diick cos they are tired of their husband's own?
Do you know that some act on it while some are still daydreaming, thinking of ways to act on it in future?
Do you know that women who married as non virgins are mostly faithful to the core cos they have tasted all waters so nothing is new to them anymore?

Think on these.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by JERRY1925(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

How many men can boost of being a virgin b4 marriage?
Do you think everyman will have the patience to teach a virgin ways to have sex?
Do you know there are some women who married as virgins that daydream about tasting another diick cos they are tired of their husband's own?
Do you know that some act on it while some are still daydreaming, thinking of ways to act on it in future?
Do you know that women who married as non virgins are mostly faithful to the core cos they have tasted all waters so nothing is new to them anymore?

Think on these.

Okay I will.. But I think for you analysis.
Virgins have less issues.. Then non.
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:03am On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
grin cheesy ..... Gbam !!
This post really crack me up so much !!

Testing 1, 2, 3 .... Testing MicroPhone nie, Testing !!
Re: What Is Your Opinion About Sex Before Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2019
Starz825:

Some of ur points are real but Sin can't be justified
Hmmmmm, Deep !!
I do support premarital sex too because sexual compatibility is one area we all shy away from and this is the beginning of marital woes in most homes today .... Sexually frustrated couples !!

Nonetheless, as a religious nigga, Sin can't be justified ........ especially Premarital sex sin cheesy

But me oo, I usually test my water b4 I swim in them ... Make water no carry person go abi make person no swim inside bowl with Ocean Imagination !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love / Hot Couple Caught Having S3x In A Car While In Traffic – Watch Video / Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.