Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love (1816 Views)

Women, Date A Gemini Man If You Want To Flourish In Life / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Sameazy15: 2:03am On Oct 04, 2020
Nigeria women nowadays are entirely another something else. When a lady meet a body a week a big billing for body her birthday around d corner,her brother get arrested and she need money for bail and all sort .some lady are NFA no fuure ambition reginal daniel is a good example can she marry the man if he is poor nairaland members am right ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:07am On Oct 04, 2020
Sameazy15:
Nigeria women nowadays are entirely another something else. When a lady meet a body a week a big billing for body her birthday around d corner,her brother get arrested and she need money for bail and all sort .some lady are NFA no fuure ambition reginal daniel is a good example can she marry the man if he is poor nairaland members am right ?

No lies!

Incase you don't know na me talk

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by sonyad: 2:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Sameazy15:

95% is way too high

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Guys are wising up nowadays naa.

Who wan suffer alone make you come chop?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by fati2001(m): 7:21am On Oct 04, 2020
Sameazy15:
so you wanna tell me about your sisters or the ZOOGERIA GIRLS YOU ARE HANGING OUT WITH.

ZOOGERIA MEN ISSA DISGRACED TO BLACK RACE, ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT WOMEN. YET CALLING THEMSEVELS SO-CALLED ALPHA, REDPILLS AND THE REST TRASHY PUKESHIT NAMES .

WHEN OTHER RACES ARE STRUGGLING TO ADVANCE AND LIVE IN A BETTER LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 04, 2020
Not 95%, but majority of nigerian ladies marry for survivial. but who no like better thing grin,, Aiiieeeeee grin
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 04, 2020
Of course
Relationship is business now

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by ibkonekt(m): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Sameazy15:

All women around the world are like that...regina daniel is a smart woman that just openly display female nature...nothing wrong with what she did...marriage was never about love...its a contract...exchange a man's reaources for a woman being chaste and loyal. Love is just a smoke screen in the true nature of people

11 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Anararim(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2020
There are a lot of nigerian women that marry for survival because what else can they do if they are not able to find a job because of their low education level and lack of skills for god paying jobs. The best they can do is get married to some guy with a lot of money.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 27, 2020
point of correction 99% not 95

6 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Miniso:
Not 95%, but majority of nigerian ladies marry for survivial. but who no like better thing grin,, Aiiieeeeee grin

It's above 95%!

3 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by proclinician: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2020
You can't say 95% that's ridiculous. I've seen nurses on call for 18 hrs, trying hard to learn everything and advance in their career despite the despicable conditions, I respect them a lot. I don't agree it's upto 95%. Maybe 94.99%

8 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Antiochus(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2020
Most Nigerian ladies are parasites. Even christian sisters sef that ought to choose their lovers or spouse according to the will of God are now choosing based on what the guy can offer. One christian sister in my church choosed a rich guy over me wey be gentle guy and God fearing the rich guy now do am strong thing she now came back trying to win me back, me sef now pick race. grin grin

As long as the lord liveth i will never date or marry a Nigerian girl.

10 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Deceptionlove: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2020
Antiochus:
Most Nigerian ladies are parasites. Even christian sisters sef that ought to choose their lovers or spouse according to the will of God are now choosing based on what the guy can offer. One christian sister in my church choosed a rich guy over me wey be gentle guy and God fearing. The rich guy now do am strong thing she now came back trying to win me back, me sef now pick race.grin grin

The true Irony "He who laugh last, laugh best" Stay away from Most Nigerian Female Leeches and enjoy and experience true sanity of life and peace of mind....grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by biggace(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
You are absolutely right, but they won't admit it.
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Lightangel65: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
Its 99.9% its cause the country is hard if rhe country was stable like the US then............

But ladies are just lazy thats why

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by phazotron(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Na scam full outside. What a man can do a woman can do better. Yes a man should be the provider, but a woman should also support so as to have some dignity and respect. Because a man is the provider doesn't mean women can't contribute too.

Scammers! Scammers everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by phazotron(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2020
Lightangel65:
Its 99.9% its cause the country is hard if rhe country was stable like the US then............

But ladies are just lazy thats why

Bros it's laziness and entitlement meantality. You think theres no poverty in the us?

7 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Escabado: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
Abouwaza:

grin grin grin guy this one off me
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Escabado: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2020
proclinician:
You can't say 95% that's ridiculous. I've seen nurses on call for 18 hrs, trying hard to learn everything and advance in their career despite the despicable conditions, I respect them a lot. I don't agree it's upto 95%. Maybe 94.99%

grin grin very funny of you guys . What are the difference

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by proclinician: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2020
Escabado:

grin grin very funny of you guys . What are the difference

grin
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
To aviod all these bullshit,once u met the girl ask her out sharply.

Anything you will give to her depends on the relationship and you go dey collect p in return.

If she is not ur GF or giving you P,give her nothing.

Make sure u guys are already in the sex zone.

Make she has paid you a visit.

Make sure you collect sharply.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by luvyaself95(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
It's 99% so re-edit your topic title
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by luvyaself95(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2020
Antiochus:
Most Nigerian ladies are parasites. Even christian sisters sef that ought to choose their lovers or spouse according to the will of God are now choosing based on what the guy can offer. One christian sister in my church choosed a rich guy over me wey be gentle guy and God fearing the rich guy now do am strong thing she now came back trying to win me back, me sef now pick race. grin grin

Christian girl indeed decent girl na wah religious my foot.
she wan use format for you ,but you Sabi pass her and God save you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by sylve11: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2020
ibkonekt:

All women around the world are like that...regina daniel is a smart woman that just openly display female nature...nothing wrong with what she did...marriage was never about love...its a contract...exchange a man's reaources for a woman being chaste and loyal. Love is just a smoke screen in the true nature of people

hmmm. cool
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
Any girl wen no open Toto for u, make u no give am shishi
Dem dey mad?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Liposure: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2020
Well i'm not sure about the ninety five percent stats but i'm quite aware of the sickening dependency traits of some of our ladies. This is very disappointing considering the fact that this same set of people are pushing for gender equality under the umbrella of feminism. One would think that this movement would curb their entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Blackmoran(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2020
op you try oo you said 95% .. me I rate it 99.9%
the word I detest and hate so much is when a woman praise me for been "a responsible man" which literally means a idiot who pays the bills,
most guys that are married don't know how useless they are to there wives until they loose there jobs or one accident hit them...
when a girl calls me a jerk and a asshole or been stingy and still yet still stay with me I think that's romantic to me... than to be called mister responsible...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by phazotron(m): 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2020
Antiochus:

Please as much as possible don't.

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Tony142: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2020
Abouwaza:

U are right, even 100% self esteem cool
Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by Tony142: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2020
Sameazy15:

Point of correction, it is 99.99% and not 95% cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Agree,95% Of Nigerian Women Date,marry For Survival Not For Love by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Blackmoran:
op you try oo you said 95% .. me I rate it 99.9%
the word I detest and hate so much is when a woman praise me for been "a responsible man" which literally means a idiot who pays the bills,
most guys that are married don't know how useless they are to there wives until they loose there jobs or one accident hit them...
when a girl calls me a jerk and a asshole or been stingy and still yet still stay with me I think that's romantic to me... than to be called mister responsible...

There is some cold truths in what you said..
Many Men don't know that they mean no Shit to there wives until the loose their jobs or have a misfortune..
Na dat time Dem go Shock say their loyal and submissive wife na Monster..
Women barely truly love a man..
Most are in a union for what they can get...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Quit Gambling? / Video Of People Having Sêx In A Petrol Filling Station / Three Days Inside Relationships Dem Don Give Me Second Chance Twice,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.