Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US (42688 Views)

Nigerians Arriving Dubai Are Detained And Their Passports Seized (Video) / 3 Nigerians Detained For Entering India Without Documents / Ogun: People Scoop Palm Oil Accidentally Discharged From Oil Tanker (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Seamtri(m): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2019
The whites don't hear mistakes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by baby124: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Funny people. An animal made you detour into untarred road and drive all the way into US border. Lmao

6 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by skukimania(f): 1:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
The border no get demarcation ni?
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by CanadaOrBust: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Of course there are clear, patrolled demarcations. They were trying to sneak in. Probably had it all planned.
The truth is that people (especially young people) tend to want to be where they are not. You’d be surprised there are Americans who’d rather be in Nigeria (or anywhere else for that matter). Wherever u r becomes too local, too farmiliar - no matter where it is. You long to be somewhere else. It is not only Naija.

6 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by JerryJJZ(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why does it sounds weird to me..... Just accidentally crossing the border leads to detention over unauthorized access... Wonderful, isnt it
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by FManager(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
JoeMaddog:
You accidentally drove how many kilometres before being accustomed? Nonsense and ingredient... Deport their sorry asses back to their shithole angry
America �� the must be great again.

KEEP YO PUNK ASS MOUTH SHUT, MAKE NIGERIA GREAT, STOP BEING A SELL OUT ASSHOLE

6 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Trivalence: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
dominique:
I saw this on CNN. Immigration officials claimed they actually crossed the border on purpose. Even worse for the family, Canada doesn't want them back. Who would have thought even Brits will be trying to illegally enter the US, thought it was only blacks and Hispanics. Is the UK now a shithole country ni?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/us-officials-say-british-family-illegally-crossed-border-from-canada-on-purpose/2019/10/15/e184cc68-ef7f-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

True...

A British family who claimed they “accidentally” entered into the United States has been alleged to have “deliberately” crossed the border according to US officials.

http://lanrenews.com/jailed-british-tourists-entered-us-deliberately/
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by iRepNaija1: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Why did you put accidentally in quotes?
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Omoslim26: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
rofanx13:

Thats my position boy

shut up there wat yeye position are you talking about you people will be writing rubbish bcus of space what's the meaning of the trash you wrote up there
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Toks2008(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
sweetyme001:
Those you planning to relocate to Britain should better stay cos Britain is now a shit hole. Nigeria is now better than Britain.

You are a sorry case. Did you even take time to read the story?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by realestniggah: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari effect continues

UK Don dey cast small small because of Buhari presence in the country

Canada is the ish right now

You lot will ruin Canada.. What next australia?

1 Like

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by lizdammy: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
At the Nigeria/Chad/Niger border, if you like, enter and farm inside the country, no challenge. That is real freedom.

2 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by PerfectMatchNG: 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Yes you can
JerryJJZ:

Can I join this campaign as well... It sounds interesting and fun-filled...
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Toks2008(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2019
dominique:
I saw this on CNN. Immigration officials claimed they actually crossed the border on purpose. Even worse for the family, Canada doesn't want them back. Who would have thought even Brits will be trying to illegally enter the US, thought it was only blacks and Hispanics. Is the UK now a shithole country ni?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/us-officials-say-british-family-illegally-crossed-border-from-canada-on-purpose/2019/10/15/e184cc68-ef7f-11e9-b648-76bcf86eb67e_story.html

Did you read that part where an animal crossed their path thereby causing a diversion for them?
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Kingpele(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
It might be intentional, remember brexit is real. may be they forsaw what might happen to Britain after exiting from Europe, so they had to cross to a better side... I guess....

3 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
zombieHUNTER:

After voting Buhari... You will start wishing

SMH

HEY LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD
I NEVER REGRETTED VOTING FOR BUHARI
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Notatribalist(m): 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
rofanx13:
That's a country. Not Nigeria that foreigners enter anyhow.
Borders are closed and motors still enter nigeria from coutonou.
What an irony of a country
mumu.always looking for excuse to vet his anger on Nigeria. Tell me whats Nigeria business here now?

2 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
rofanx13:
That's a country. Not Nigeria that foreigners enter anyhow.
Borders are closed and motors still enter nigeria from coutonou.
What an irony of a country
Wat wrong with people like youbin this country must you compel every thing to Nigerian see go get a life and start being realistic angry

1 Like

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Kittex7:
Nobody should comment on this news. How e take put food on my table in Naija wey one kongo of rice is now 900naira
I buy at 2k

1 Like

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by OBAGADAFFI: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7577113/Border-officials-reveal-two-members-British-family-held-previously-denied-entry.html

Two members of British family arrested after 'swerving to miss an animal and accidentally driving from Canada into America' had previously been DENIED entry to the US, immigration officials reveal

6 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Sterope(f): 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Of course, the same immigration officials that seperated kids from their families.

dominique:

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by OBAGADAFFI: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Toks2008:

Did you read that part where an animal crossed their path thereby causing a diversion for them?

Lol,

Animal crossed their path and they kilometer into US

Big lie.

Two members of British family arrested after 'swerving to miss an animal and accidentally driving from Canada into America' had previously been DENIED entry to the US, immigration officials reveal

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7577113/Border-officials-reveal-two-members-British-family-held-previously-denied-entry.html

1 Like

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
dominique:

If I recall brits are very high on the list those who overstay their visa.

3 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by CanadaOrBust: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
sojayy:
Yeah ! today is indeed a good day, making FTC for d past three yrs since I first made one. BTW this family are citizens of no country as all the countries are rejecting them. Why would they leave Canada for US for Heaven Sake.? Still thinking...

Because US is where it’s happening. Even Canadians want to move to US. Then again people tend to want to move to a different country including Americans

6 Likes

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by supercase1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Consequence of relating with APC lead nigeria!!! UK go feel am in a raw way grin
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by realstars: 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ha ha ha,... We must be identified, and fully represented,
We are the gi.ant of A.. F . I . ca.a.ah ha ha.
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by CTPlayer: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
OBAGADAFFI:

And officials said they intentionally drive over a large ditch area to make it into the USA. I know where this happened, the road is 0 Avenue Blaine Washington. The north south roads do not connect with the USA from Canada. Only at official border crossings. Seems like a fabricated story by these Brits and the lawyer who is an open borders type zealot.

1 Like

Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by thatigboman: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
sojayy:
Yeah ! today is indeed a good day, making FTC for d past three yrs since I first made one. BTW this family are citizens of no country as all the countries are rejecting them. Why would they leave Canada for US for Heaven Sake.? Still thinking...
U are not FTC. U are 2nd
Re: British Family Detained For "Accidentally" Driving Into US by OBAGADAFFI: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
CTPlayer:

And officials said they intentionally drive over a large ditch area to make it into the USA. I know where this happened, the road is 0 Avenue Blaine Washington. The north south roads do not connect with the USA from Canada. Only at official border crossings. Seems like a fabricated story by these Brits and the lawyer who is an open borders type zealot.

I knew it was fabricated .

And the liberal media jumped on it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition In Obollo Afor, Enugu Road (Graphic Photos) / New Great Shorts Of Eko-atlantic / Lagos Light Rail - Pictures Show Advanced Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.