Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! (2587 Views)

10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / 10 Reasons Why we should Settle For A Partner Rather Than A Lover. / Ladies, 10 Reasons Why You May Be Dumped For Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by AlphaMale666: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
1. Their IQ is too low!

2. They're so full of jealousy & Envy!

3. They'll drag you down with their problems!

4. They'll give you financial problems!

5. They'll borrow your money but never pay back!

6. They'll give you complex issues!

7. They're very evil & badbelle in nature!

8. They hate success! They'll hate to see you make it, therefore discourage you constantly!

9. They're overall mentality to life is very messed up!

10. They carry their stupid superstitious backwardness everywhere!

I'm out!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
You don't have an idea how these things work, you need all the help and people to survive because anyone can be important be it black or white, you just have to be smart and know how to handle things, if you carry all these mentality over there, you would run coming back, don't allow pride pursue your helper oo

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
See e mouth like pothole. As if e don go overseas. Werey

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Pumpumking: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
AlphaMale666:
1. They're IQ is too low!

2. They're so full of jealousy & Envy!

3. They'll drag you down with their problems!

4. They'll give you financial problems!

5. They'll borrow your money but never pay back!

6. They'll give you complex issues!

7. They're very evil & badbelle in nature!

8. They hate success! They'll hate to see you make it, therefore discourage you constantly!

9. They're overall mentality to life is very messed up!

10. They carry their stupid superstitious backwardness everywhere!

I'm out!

...thank u white man....edddddddddiot boy!! lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
"they're IQ is too low"... Lmaoooo, person of high IQ I hail. When you know the difference between they're and their, we will take your write up serious.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Qatar2022: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2021
All this comments here show none of you have travel before, what he said is completely true but you can't run from them just be smart that's all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by siofra(f): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2021
I haven't travelled abroad before but from what I've read from Buchi Emecheta's Second Class Citizen (which is like her autobiography) many of the things he wrote there are true.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Sonnobax15(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2021
grin
Na wa oh
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by AlphaMale666: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2021
billynoni:
"they're IQ is too low"... Lmaoooo, person of high IQ I hail. When you know the difference between they're and their, we will take your write up serious.
shut up ur mouth! Idiot!
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by 2times2(m): 1:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
billynoni:
Dammmmmnn... Savage grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 2:44pm On Aug 27, 2021
AlphaMale666:
shut up ur mouth! Idiot!
Stop barking, clearly you need to shusshhh more... You've got a tape or something?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
2times2:
Dammmmmnn... Savage grin
grin
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Monogamy: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2021
No be lie.

Living in abroad, you just have to be independent to have real full of lives.

Apart from drinks and babes parole which they can spend any amount for, helping with real life issues is something they are not interested in.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Monogamy: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
siofra:
I haven't travelled abroad before but from what I've read from Buchi Emecheta's Second Class Citizen (which is like her autobiography) many of the things he wrote there are true.

Funniest part, abroad's life is more tougher than Nigeria's life psychologically.. No evading of bills in abroad

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Limassol(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
Qatar2022:
All this comments here show none of you have travel before, what he said is completely true but you can't run from them just be smart that's all
bros do you leave in Qatar?
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Funniest part, abroad's life is more tougher than Nigeria's life psychologically.. No evading of bills in abroad
But then you get FULL SERVICE, for the bills you're paying... Can't say same for "1960" country.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Monogamy: 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
billynoni:
But then you get FULL SERVICE, for the bills you're paying... Can't say same for "1960" country.

Paying the bills is not something that easy most especially when there are no people to call on .

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 3:05pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Paying the bills is not something that easy most especially when there are no people to call on .

A vital reason to be well prepared, for wherever you're going... Weight your options well, so as not to get stranded.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Monogamy: 3:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
billynoni:
A vital reason to be well prepared, for wherever you're going... Weight your options well, so as not to get stranded.

That works for independent minds actually.. But no be beans
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
Monogamy:

That works for independent minds actually.. But no be beans
No be beans ooo... But you have your consolation that whatever you put it, you're getting that back.
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by pulsa(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Why are blacks so filled with envy and jealousy though, I hate that shit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by yuping(m): 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmmm, make I go confirm first.
Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Expresswriter: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
AlphaMale666:
shut up ur mouth! Idiot!

Defend yourself with reasonable argument or logic.

Not to resort to personality attack.

Tackle points; don't attack the messenger.

People who are intellectually weak are fond of attacking "the messenger."

It is also a sign of guilt, a case of kettle calling pot black.

When you point fingers at others don't forget that the remaining other four are pointing back at you.

Most of what you said are true but it doesn't make you free of those "charges" as well.

I kindly beg you to apologize to the guy you called an "idiot." It's a plea.

None of us is perfect. I too have at one time or another used such words on people.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by AlphaMale666: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2021
Expresswriter:

When you point fingers at others don't forget that the remaining other four are pointing back at you.

Most of what you said are true but it doesn't make you free of those "charges" as well.

None of us is perfect. I too have at one time or another used such words on people.

God bless you.
ok sir. undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by Expresswriter: 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
AlphaMale666:
ok sir. undecided

I appreciate you for understanding.

God bless you...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Avoid Africans When You Go Overseas! by billynoni(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2021
Expresswriter:

God bless you.
Tbvh, I didn't find him calling me "idiot" offensive, no need for any apology. I guess that's just me... Thanks for your input, really picked some useful things off your comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebony Appreciation Thread! / Marriage Proposal After Four Days / My Chic Loves Money More Than:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.