Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat (14626 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by kkins25(m): 1:58am On Dec 21, 2019
budaatum:

Told you he debunked, on page one.
he debunked !!! Sneaky buda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you are the one not getting it. The person who posted the video isn't the person who launched the rocket!!!. Besides that is not even the original video.

Hi how do lunar eclipses, solar eclipses work on the Flat Earth model.

I'm trying to build a flat Earth model but I'm having issues with fixing solar and lunar eclipses.

Is the sun a ball of light or spot light? It's the moon giving it's own light? And why does it appear as crescent, half, quarter and full, then dissappears then starts all over again.

The sun and moon being roughly the same size in the sky is one reason I believe the earth is flat.

Kindly help.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2019
Horlufemi:

Hi how do lunar eclipses, solar eclipses work on the Flat Earth model.

I'm trying to build a flat Earth model but I'm having issues with fixing solar and lunar eclipses.
the solar eclips occurs when the sun meets up with the moon and is obscured by the moon for a short period of time before the sun passes on and restores its light. This happens because the sun is faster than the moon in its orbit around the face of the earth.
Till today no one really know what causes the lunar eclipse for sure. The saying that it is the earths shadow that causes the lunar reclios os wrong because many times the sun and the moon have been seen in the sky during a lunar eclipse.

Horlufemi:
Is the sun a ball of light or spot light? It's the moon giving it's own light? And why does it appear as crescent, half, quarter and full, then dissappears then starts all over again.

The sun and moon being roughly the same size in the sky is one reason I believe the earth is flat.

Kindly help.
the sun acts like a spot light that why certain areas are covered by its light and others are not. Whether its a ball or a disc is open to debate but what is clear and certain is that these lights(sun and moon) are not solid bodies or shining rocks in space.
The moons phases appear so due to perspective as people in the northern and southern hemisphere view the moon differently.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
the solar eclips occurs when the sun meets up with the moon and is obscured by the moon for a short period of time before the sun passes on and restores its light. This happens because the sun is faster than the moon in its orbit around the face of the earth.
Till today no one really know what causes the lunar eclipse for sure. The saying that it is the earths shadow that causes the lunar reclios os wrong because many times the sun and the moon have been seen in the sky during a lunar eclipse.
I'm beginning to think you are here to intentionally mislead the less knowledgeable, and I'm delighted that apart from the slumbering guy, you are woefully. failing. Just see yourself, choosing willful ignorance though you likely know better. Surely you meant to say "across the face of the flat earth"? And who says "no one knows", when many have educated you extensively on much researched eclipses here in this thread?

Thankfully, your words endureth for future generations as education that the flat is indeed earth!
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Till today no one really know what causes the lunar eclipse for sure. 1 [/b]The saying that it is the earths shadow that causes the lunar reclios os wrong because many times [b]the sun and the moon have been seen in the sky during a lunar eclipse. 2
the sun acts like a spot light that why certain areas are covered by its light and others are not. Whether its a ball or a disc is open to debate 3 but what is clear and certain is that these lights(sun and moon) are not solid bodies or shining rocks 4 [/b]in space.
[b]The moons phases appear so due to perspective 5
as people in the northern and southern hemisphere view the moon differently 6 .

1. So you're telling me you have no knowledge of what causes lunar eclipses. Do you think it's magic? But why is it very predictable to the second on the globe earth. This is a lingering problem for my model. What's the solution or should we ignore it? Or is there a Flat Earth body trying to solve this problem I can follow?

2. Do you have an incident reported where the sun and Moon are seen on a lunar eclipse. Have you seen such an occurrence with your own eyes. I've not seen such. No one has seen such. This is another problem.

3. How sure are you that the moon is not a body of rock? Have you used a telescope to see the moon with your own eyes? It sure looks like a ball of rock. A big gigantic one at that. The one I saw is very Rocky surface in impact craters. Can you try to purchase a Telescope from AliExpress just for seeing this?

4 But they both look like balls, physically. But Why are both of them so different? One so blindingly bright and another with phases?

5 The Moon phases. I thought perspective is responsible for rising and setting. How does perspective create the phases. Can you demonstrate with a home made video.

6 I don't understand, Nothern hemisphere and southern hemisphere. I thought the earth is flat. What do you mean differently?

Please solved them for me. I'm more confused.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by myobjective: 9:13am On Dec 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
There is no 2ways about it. The earth looks flat because it is actually flat.

The earth looks flat because of an optical illusion. The size of human with respect to the radius is so large that the earth will look flat to an observer here on earth.

If the earth is Flat, how then do we experience day and night at a different part of the earth at the same time, why do we have the same time zone along the line of latitude and difference of approximately 1 hour every 15° degree we move from west to east?

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2019
myobjective:

The earth looks flat because of an optical illusion. The size of human with respect to the radius is so large that the earth will look flat to an observer here on earth.

If the earth is Flat, how then do we experience day and night at a different part of the earth at the same time, why do we have the same time zone along the line of latitude and dif degree we move from west to east?
there os no optical illusion involved in this oga. The horizon is flat and remains at the eye level which is a clear characteristic of a flat plane. Samuel rowbothams experiment at the Bedford canal proved the earth to be a flat plane. Airplanes level flight proves the earth a flat plane. The sea level proves the earth a flat plane.

If the earth was a ball the horizon would be below your eyes and you would not see anything that is far distant. If the radius is so large that one would think the earth flat when its a ball then why do ships disappearing over the horizon seen as proof of the curvature of the ball earth? If ships disappearing 2,3or4miles across the sea seen as proof of a ball earth then buildings and other objects at the same distance should be below the horizon and should not be seen.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
there os no optical illusion involved in this oga. The horizon is flat and remains at the eye level which is a clear characteristic of a flat plane. Samuel rowbothams experiment at the Bedford canal proved the earth to be a flat plane. Airplanes level flight proves the earth a flat plane. The sea level proves the earth a flat plane.

If the earth was a ball the horizon would be below your eyes and you would not see anything that is far distant. If the radius is so large that one would think the earth flat when its a ball then why do ships disappearing over the horizon seen as proof of the curvature of the ball earth? If ships disappearing 2,3or4miles across the sea seen as proof of a ball earth then buildings and other objects at the same distance should be below the horizon and should not be seen.

Please help me with my questions. I'm confused

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
Horlufemi:

1. So you're telling me you have no knowledge of what causes lunar eclipses. Do you think it's magic? But why is it very predictable to the second on the globe earth. This is a lingering problem for my model. What's the solution or should we ignore it? Or is there a Flat Earth body trying to solve this problem I can follow?
not just i but no one knows for sure. This is why the ancients believed in a third body they call raku or the black sun. The saying that it is caused by the shadow of the earth is just a baseless assumption with no proof. Any one can predict an eclipse it is not rocket science. All one has to do os to study the past records of eclipses and their dates with this you can make an accurate prediction of the next eclipse to come. The ancients predicted eclipses with accuracies only rivaled by modern science today

Horlufemi:

2. Do you have an incident reported where the sun and Moon are seen on a lunar eclipse. Have you seen such an occurrence with your own eyes. I've not seen such. No one has seen such. This is another problem.
I have not seen one before bit ot is on record that inThe15th century there have been over 50eclipses occuring with both the sun and clearly visible in the sky. Henry holland recorded in 1827 when the moon rose eclipsed while the sun could still be seen im the sky.. Even the daily telegraph once reported of the moon eclipsed when the sun os still visible.

Horlufemi:

3. How sure are you that the moon is not a body of rock? Have you used a telescope to see the moon with your own eyes? It sure looks like a ball of rock. A big gigantic one at that. The one I saw is very Rocky surface in impact craters. Can you try to purchase a Telescope from AliExpress just for seeing this?
the moon is not a ball of rock because you can clearly see the blue sky through it , again it is on record that stars have been seen through moon, this would not be possible if the moon is a ball of rock. The moon also has luminary waves, what are luminary waves doing on a rock?

Horlufemi:

4 But they both look like balls, physically. But Why are both of them so different? One so blindingly bright and another with phases?
whether they are ball or disc is still open for debate. If they are balls why have we not seen the other sides of these luminaries? The moon also rotates like a wheel on a bike in a24 hour circle this and other factors suggest these things might be a flat disc.

Horlufemi:

5 The Moon phases. I thought perspective is responsible for rising and setting. How does perspective create the phases. Can you demonstrate with a home made video.
yes the rising and settings is due to perspective. The phases of the moon too is also perspective
6 I don't understand, Nothern hemisphere and southern hemisphere. I thought the earth is flat. What do you mean differently?
yes the rising and settings is due to perspective. The phases of the moon too is also perspective. The moon is viewed and oriented differently from a person in canada and a person in chile south america. Its like placing the picture of a moon in the roof of your home and having two people viewing it from opposite sides.

In the flat earth model the northern hemisphere are those areas closer to the northern centre that is the north pole and south beeing those areas closer to the southern circumference that is antarctica.

Please solved them for me. I'm more confused.[/quote]
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
not just i but no one knows for sure. This is why the ancients believed in a third body they call raku or the black sun. The saying that it is caused by the shadow of the earth is just a baseless assumption with no proof. Any one can predict an eclipse it is not rocket science. All one has to do os to study the past records of eclipses and their dates with this you can make an accurate prediction of the next eclipse to come. The ancients predicted eclipses with accuracies only rivaled by modern science today.
So, "no one knows how lunar eclipses work" but "anyone can predict" when the next eclipse is?

Are those past records and predictions based on the earth being flat?

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 8:40pm On Dec 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
If they are balls why have we not seen the other sides of these luminaries? The moon also rotates like a wheel on a bike in a24 hour circle this and other factors suggest these things might be a flat disc.
Does it now, or are you just stating what you choose to believe?

Does the moon rotate?

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2019
China successfully launched a satellite into space a few hours ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc-RfXjERqg
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2019
budaatum:

Does it now, or are you just stating what you choose to believe?

Does the moon rotate?
otondo troll. You don't know what it means to rotate like a wheel. Pls stop quoting me.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
otondo troll. You don't know what it means to rotate like a wheel. Pls stop quoting me.
But I like quoting you. Or do you wish to have control of me? Try harder!

A wobbling wheel at best, where you only get to see one side, is what the article said. Doesn't mean it's flat.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
not just i but no one knows for sure. This is why the ancients believed in a third body they call raku or the black sun. The saying that it is caused by the shadow of the earth is just a baseless assumption with no proof. Any one can predict an eclipse it is not rocket science. All one has to do os to study the past records of eclipses and their dates with this you can make an accurate prediction of the next eclipse to come. The ancients predicted eclipses with accuracies only rivaled by modern science today

I have not seen one before bit ot is on record that inThe15th century there have been over 50eclipses occuring with both the sun and clearly visible in the sky. Henry holland recorded in 1827 when the moon rose eclipsed while the sun could still be seen im the sky.. Even the daily telegraph once reported of the moon eclipsed when the sun os still visible.

the moon is not a ball of rock because you can clearly see the blue sky through it , again it is on record that stars have been seen through moon, this would not be possible if the moon is a ball of rock. The moon also has luminary waves, what are luminary waves doing on a rock?

whether they are ball or disc is still open for debate. If they are balls why have we not seen the other sides of these luminaries? The moon also rotates like a wheel on a bike in a24 hour circle this and other factors suggest these things might be a flat disc.

yes the rising and settings is due to perspective. The phases of the moon too is also perspective. The moon is viewed and oriented differently from a person in canada and a person in chile south america. Its like placing the picture of a moon in the roof of your home and having two people viewing it from opposite sides.

In the flat earth model the northern hemisphere are those areas closer to the northern centre that is the north pole and south beeing those areas closer to the southern circumference that is antarctica.

Please take me to your dealer.

I need what he/she is giving you. I'm sure it's out of this Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by myobjective: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
pls use your senses, things fall down due to there density not because a magic called gravity pulls it down. The so called law is still till today a theory never has it been proven. How does gravity make oceans stick yo a ball earth.

Oga you be olodo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2019
myobjective:

Oga you be olodo.
show me you are wise by giving me a proof of gravity.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:09am On Dec 29, 2019
Horlufemi:

this is the best you can come up with to counter reasonable argument. Some of you here are numb skulls.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
this is the best you can come up with to counter reasonable argument. Some of you here are numb skulls.

You do know that you have 0 proof in all you just said.

You provided bogus claims and maybes as proof.

You mean "No one knows", "Ancient beliefs in Raku a black sun" "No authority links to Henry Holland seeing eclipses" "daily telegraph link to the eclipse" "a record of moon transparent before" without links are proof of a flat Earth? And I'm the numbskull?

when has the moon rotated like a bike? I'm an avid star gazer, I've never seen a transparent moon, a rotating moon. In my 20 years of star gazing. I don't get the 24hr rotation too. Are you sure I'm the numbskull?

Explain luminary waves. The scientific details of luminary waves. i.e. amplitude, frequency, period, wavelength, speed, and phase. I hope you accept waves are real and have those features. So kindly explain the details of luminary waves.

Why not simulate a model of the flat Earth.

There's a model of the ball Earth where you can replicate phenomenon in front of you, live.

Try it with a flat Earth.

You should do a video put on YouTube and convince more people.

But jokes apart I need the contact of your dealer. That thing is on point. I can't wait to taste it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Horlufemi:

You do know that you have 0 proof in all you just said.

You provided bogus claims and maybes as proof.

You mean "No one knows", "Ancient beliefs in Raku a black sun" "No authority links to Henry Holland seeing eclipses" "daily telegraph link to the eclipse" "a record of moon transparent before" without links are proof of a flat Earth? And I'm the numbskull?

when has the moon rotated like a bike? I'm an avid star gazer, I've never seen a transparent moon, a rotating moon. In my 20 years of star gazing. I don't get the 24hr rotation too. Are you sure I'm the numbskull?

Explain luminary waves. The scientific details of luminary waves. i.e. amplitude, frequency, period, wavelength, speed, and phase. I hope you accept waves are real and have those features. So kindly explain the details of luminary waves.

Why not simulate a model of the flat Earth.

There's a model of the ball Earth where you can replicate phenomenon in front of you, live.

Try it with a flat Earth.

You should do a video put on YouTube and convince more people.

But jokes apart I need the contact of your dealer. That thing is on point. I can't wait to taste it.
then you are still a novice in star gazing if you don't know that the moon rotates like a wheel or the moon is sometimes translucent.

As for the historical records of the sun and moon seen in the sky during an eclipse, the records are there even the encyclopedia of astronomy has it on record. If you don't k owe any of this then you must be a novice.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 9:08am On Dec 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
then you are still a novice in star gazing if you don't know that the moon rotates like a wheel or the moon is sometimes translucent.

As for the historical records of the sun and moon seen in the sky during an eclipse, the records are there even the encyclopedia of astronomy has it on record. If you don't k owe any of this then you must be a novice.

No it doesn't.

Show me link na. Haba

Then build your flat Earth model and replicate the natural phenomenon that happens in the sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2019
Horlufemi:

No it doesn't.

Show me link na. Haba

Then build your flat Earth model and replicate the natural phenomenon that happens in the sky.
do a little research on what I have told you then come back to tell me what you findings are.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
Moon rotate like a wheel? You mean the Tycho Crater and other prominent craters on the moon are constantly changing positions?

You mean to tell me that the moon is made of translucent material? Are you saying the moon is made of thin glass plate, ceramics or wax paper?

And encyclopedia of astronomy said they based their records on flat earth model?

Before, I used to think you were simply ignorant, now I feel you have some fundamental mental issues.

Someone needs to get this guy off the streets before he runs completely mad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2019
Horlufemi:

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:42pm On Dec 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
do a little research on what I have told you then come back to tell me what you findings are.

There are no articles of the gibberish you've posted since.

You're the one in defensive position so you need to give me. Articles, links, I've searched I didn't find any info on your bogus made up claims.

Cut a wooden board into circle. Create your model of the flat Earth and replicate the various sky phenomena, sunrise, sunset, moonrise moonset Moon phases, solar eclipses, lunar eclipse, the zodiac, the planets.

Then do the Model of a sphere Earth and replicate the above.

Kill your ego and do these experiments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2019
wirinet:

Moon rotate like a wheel? You mean the Tycho Crater and other prominent craters on the moon are constantly changing positions?

You mean to tell me that the moon is made of translucent material? Are you saying the moon is made of thin glass plate, ceramics or wax paper?

And encyclopedia of astronomy said they based their records on flat earth model?

Before, I used to think you were simply ignorant, now I feel you have some fundamental mental issues.

He has mental issues and he doesn't have any hope of recovery.

He claims the moon the translucent and I always see the moon, the pictures of the moon I took aren't translucent

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Horlufemi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2019
EMILO2STAY:

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Ola17: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2019
Horlufemi:

grin
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:41am On Dec 31, 2019
[quote author=Horlufemi post=85329998][/quote] what do you call science? Is it the unproven theory that the sun is 93million miles away? Or that the earth is moving indifferent directions?, or that the earth is curved at 8inch/m^2? Which one of these can you prove? . everything you hold as science fact about heliocentrism Is guess work from the imaginations of heliocentric priest.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Horlufemi:

There are no articles of the gibberish you've posted since.

You're the one in defensive position so you need to give me. Articles, links, I've searched I didn't find any info on your bogus made up claims.

Cut a wooden board into circle. Create your model of the flat Earth and replicate the various sky phenomena, sunrise, sunset, moonrise moonset Moon phases, solar eclipses, lunar eclipse, the zodiac, the planets.

Then do the Model of a sphere Earth and replicate the above.

Kill your ego and do these experiments.
this is not about ego but about the truth. Since you don't know about the phenomena of the sun and moon seen in the sky during a lunar eclipse then it shows that your a novice in this field. What you are looking for is called selenelion or so by the heliocentrist priest who try to explain it away as a refraction.

You can actually make a model of the flat earth simulating the reality and every day experience as our common sense tells us today with the ocean waters level and the buildings with every other object in all the continents standing upright on the earth crust and the sun and moon and stars going round the circumference of the earth as it is observed on earth.

But you cannot make a model of the earth that simulates reality common sense and every day experience with a ball, because buildings and every other object on the continent will be upside down and some side ways which does not in any way simulate what we experience on earth at all,

you cannot make a model of the ball earth with the sun 93million miles away, 400times bigger than the moon and have a solar eclipse as we see it in reality.

You cannot make a model of the ball earth that explains the midnight sun,

you cannot make model of the spinning ball earth that explains why Polaris the north pole star is still standing in the north pole century after century,

you cannot make a model of the spinning ball earth that explains the difference in seasons between the northern and southern hemispheres,

you cannot make a model of the spinning ball earth that explains why aircraft fly horizontally till they get to their destination were ever they are flying to on the earth,

you cannot make a model of the spinning ball earth that explains why shadows under the sun light moves clock wise as that is an evidence that indicates that the sun is moving and not the earth,

you cannot make a model of the spinning ball earth that explains why stars are rotating like one giant body in the sky,

you cannot make a model of the ball earth that explains why the equator should be the hottest part of the earth. You cannot make a model of the ball earth that explains why it is wider the farther south travelled the wider the earth becomes as the ball earth presents a different configuration in the southern hemisphere than the flat earth,

You cannot make a model of the ball earth that explains why the British navy challenger covered 60,000miles while circumnavigating the southern circumference a distance enough to take her four times on the ball earth configuration.

I can go on and on but just to give you a few problems with the ball earth theory and to let you know that what you call science is the true gibberish. But every problem of the ball earth listed above is best explained with the flat earth reality.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2019
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:33am On Dec 31, 2019
wirinet:

the moon rotates like a wheel through out the night if you can stay awake to observe the phenomena, don't be silly.

The fact that stars have been seen through the moon is nothing new, it is only new to those who are. Novices like you with half baked education. Even somtimes during the day you could see the blue sky through the moon. How is that possible on a ball of rock?

It a pity now you resort to verbal abuse and personal attack for someone who sees himself as an intellectual who came to educate the younger ones. I basically taught you your own relativity science which you called newtonian mechanics. You should be ashamed of your self to be bested by a mad man, that goes a long way in exposing your level of mental state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. / Physically In Church. But Mind Elsewhere - Please Help / Timely Marriage is GOD's Original Plan For Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.