Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,145 members, 7,957,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat (15499 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Actually Came To The Earth / Why Did Jesus Really Come To The Earth? / The Dome Above The Earth Will Shatter Beliefs And Topple Nations-abachwezi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2019
kkins25:
gravity as a force does not exist. gravity is not a force.
Yes in the strictest sense, gravity is not exactly a force pulling on objects. It's a dent in the space-time continuum. The more massive objects produces bigger dents, making less massive objects move or roll towards the more massive ones.
People are still stuck to newton's idea of gravity being a force between to objects.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Emusan(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:
To a layman, gravity is that force that pulls down every object with mass towards to earth surface.

Ok

Is it the word "gravity" the bone of contention or the force itself (which existence can't be denied) that pulls down every object.. I want to know.

The bone of contention here, is how this force behaves mysteriously.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
kkins25:
gravity as a force does not exist. gravity is not a force.
so what is gravity? A gum?
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

The theory is that it'll float if you remove the dent (earth) in space. Space is said to be a fabric... objects on the fabric create small or large dent, depending on their sizes.
whatever the situation, my own observation os that the so called free fall of the two objects is fake. It was played in slow motion to simulate zero G environment., because when you watch the video and notice the point of impact of the feather and the ball when they both landed, you will see how the ball smashed the object it landed on while the feather landed quit violently and scattered. If they were landing truly slowly as they appeared such would not be the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
wirinet:

Yes in the strictest sense, gravity is not exactly a force pulling on objects. It's a dent in the space-time continuum. The more massive objects produces bigger dents, making less massive objects move or roll towards the more massive ones.
People are still stuck to newton's idea of gravity being a force between to objects.
you who have an idea of what your talking about, pls can you show us an experiment demonstrating the gravitational pull of massive objects producing bigger dents so as to make less massive object get attracted to the more massive objects.
So newtons idea of gravity is to be discarded, it now wirinets idea of gravity.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by OpenYourEyes1: 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
whatever the situation, my own observation os that the so called free fall of the two objects is fake. ttered.

I do not doubt this. Wish I could do the experiment myself or probably be in that chamber in a pressure suit or something.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
you who have an idea of what your talking about, pls can you show us an experiment demonstrating the gravitational pull of massive objects producing bigger dents so as to make less massive object get attracted to the more massive objects.
So newtons idea of gravity is to be discarded, it now wirinets idea of gravity.
You are so ignorant, and yet don't acknowledge it. I really feel sorry for you guys. You live in a cocoon of ignorance.
Newtons definition of gravity had been overtaken by Einstein definition in his law of general relativity over 100 years ago, and you are not even aware.

Einstein explained exactly what gravity is in his law of general relativity and numerous observations and experiments since then had proved him right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I do not doubt this. Wish I could do the experiment myself or probably be in that chamber in a pressure suit or something.
That's the laziness of ignorant but arrogant religionists. They don't perform any experiment, but wait for scientists to spend billions to prove their theories, and then look for the stupidest excuse to disregard the whole experiment.

What's so difficult for flat earthers to build a vacuum chamber, and then throw down a lead ball and a feather together and prove that the lead ball will fall faster than the feather.

He is here making the absurd collusion that because this experiment was shown in slow motion, therefore it is wrong. This is a fall of a few seconds. If the fall was shown in real time, he would still say, he could not see it because it is too fast, and then demand it should be shown in slow motion.

This dropping of objects in a vacuum had been done many of times, and the results had always been the same.

See this experiment of trying to fly a drone in a vacuum. The drone cannot fly in a vacuum because air is needed by the propellers to oppose gravity. Same thing like air is needed by the falling feathers to oppose gravity and therefore fall slowly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-pxkaipcg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
wirinet:

You are so ignorant, and yet don't acknowledge it. I really feel sorry for you guys. You live in a cocoon of ignorance.
Newtons definition of gravity had been overtaken by Einstein definition in his law of general relativity over 100 years ago, and you are not even aware.

Einstein explained exactly what gravity is in his law of general relativity and numerous observations and experiments since then had proved him right.

there is no single experiment that has proven relativity. why will newtons definition be over taken by Einsteins definition if newtons definition of gravity was true. This is a clear indicator that all this gravity stuff was just made up in their heads. If what newton stated was a fact then their is no way it will be over taken by Einstien's, You lack common sense and uphold theories as fact.

Einsteins theory of relativity provides that motion is relative. I. e from the perspective of the earth the sun is moving but from the perspective of the sun the earth is moving. With the theory of relativity I can say that I am not falling down but the ground is rising up to meet me when I jump. So you can see that with this theory there is no way to establish which is actually moving.
And let me educate you the theory of relativity was proven wrong by George sagnac and Einstein was exposed as a fraud.
So the theory of relativity you hold unto is nothing but a fraudulent hocus pocus with no proof and an insult to any body with a brain in their heads

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
wirinet:

That's the laziness of ignorant but arrogant religionists. They don't perform any experiment, but wait for scientists to spend billions to prove their theories, and then look for the stupidest excuse to disregard the whole experiment.

What's so difficult for flat earthers to build a vacuum chamber, and then throw down a lead ball and a feather together and prove that the lead ball will fall faster than the feather.

He is here making the absurd collusion that because this experiment was shown in slow motion, therefore it is wrong. This is a fall of a few seconds. If the fall was shown in real time, he would still say, he could not see it because it is too fast, and then demand it should be shown in slow motion.

This dropping of objects in a vacuum had been done many of times, and the results had always been the same.

See this experiment of trying to fly a drone in a vacuum. The drone cannot fly in a vacuum because air is needed by the propellers to oppose gravity. Same thing like air is needed by the falling feathers to oppose gravity and therefore fall slowly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-pxkaipcg
why will they show the fall in real time with air and then show the fall in slow motion when in vacuum?. You are just desperate to validate a fraud. Why would the feather even fall at all in a zero G vacuum. What is pushing it down. Is it not supposed to float?
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
there is no single experiment that has proven relativity. why will newtons definition be over taken by Einsteins definition if newtons definition of gravity was true. This is a clear indicator that all this gravity stuff was just made up in their heads. If what newton stated was a fact then their is no way it will be over taken by Einstien's, You lack common sense and uphold theories as fact.

Einsteins theory of relativity provides that motion is relative. I. e from the perspective of the earth the sun is moving but from the perspective of the sun the earth is moving. So you can see that with this theory there is no way to establish which is actually moving.
And let me educate you the theory of relativity was proven wrong by George sagnac and Einstein was exposed as a fraud.
So the theory of relativity you hold unto is nothing but a fraudulent hocus pocus with no proof and an insult to any body with a brain in their heads
More display of ignorance.
Einstein propounded 2 theories of relativity. Law of special relativity was the first which dealt with the speed of light and eventually lead to the famous equation E=MC2

The second theory was the law of General relativity. This dealt with Gravity and its relation to other forces of nature.

Educate me on the laws of relativity when you have absolutely no idea of what they entail. Did you even do physics in your Senior secondary school? because the way you yap nonsense, it seems you have never opened a physics textbook in your life.

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
wirinet:

More display of ignorance.
Einstein propounded 2 theories of relativity. Law of special relativity was the first which dealt with the speed of light and eventually lead to the famous equation E=MC2

The second theory was the law of General relativity. This dealt with Gravity and its relation to other forces of nature.

Educate me on the laws of relativity when you have absolutely no idea of what they entail. Did you even do physics in your Senior secondary school? because the way you yap nonsense, it seems you have never opened a physics textbook in your life.
and your too blind to see I was talking about the both. Both theories are dealing with motion. It is you who is ignorant after studying all your so called physics text books and yet can't identify relativity when you see one.

Let me state it again, Einstein theory of relativity provides that motion is relative to the observer( general relativity) I. e from the perspective of the sun, the earth is moving and from the perspective of the earth the sun is moving. Also it provides that when one is falling it can be said that the person is not falling but the ground is rising to meet with a person when he jumps. from this theory how can one establish which is which?. What are the experiments conducted to prove gravity or relativity? If not mathematics, how does mathematics prove relativity or gravity?

If this is what a person upholding as proof for gravity then that person is only insulting his mentality.

Einstein never conducted any experiment to prove his theories, all were based on convulated mathematical models. He was a fraud who plagiarized the works of other scientist. Poincare was the one who first espoused that e=mc2 not Einstein. So as you can see I can very well educate you in this field. And pls don't shy away from the other questions as I see your doing so.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
and your too blind to see I was talking about the both. Both theories are dealing with motion. It is you who is ignorant after studying all your so called physics text books and yet can't identify relativity when you see one.

Let me state it again, Einstein theory of relativity provides that motion is relative to the observer( general relativity) I. e from the perspective of the sun, the earth is moving and from the perspective of the earth the sun is moving. Also it provides that when one is falling it can be said that the person is not falling but the ground is rising to meet with a person when he jumps. from this theory how can one establish which is which?. What are the experiments conducted to prove gravity or relativity? If not mathematics, how does mathematics prove relativity or gravity?

If this is what a person upholding as proof for gravity then that person is only insulting his mentality.

Einstein never conducted any experiment to prove his theories, all were based on convulated mathematical models. He was a fraud who plagiarized the works of other scientist. Poincare was the one who first espoused that e=mc2 not Einstein. So as you can see I can very well educate you in this field. And pls don't shy away from the other questions as I see your doing so.

Face palm. I am ashamed on your behalf. What you stated above is newtonian mechanics, more like the third law of motion, which states action and reaction are always equal and opposite. It nothing to do at all with Einstein's laws of relativity.

I have never heard such rubbish as this in my whole life; " Einstein theory of relativity provides that motion is relative to the observer". The very basis of special relativity is that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed of the observer.

I am tired of discussing stupid jibberish. It's like arguing with a 6 year old child.
Signing off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2019
wirinet:

Face palm. I am ashamed on your behalf. What you stated above is newtonian mechanics, more like the third law of motion, which states action and reaction are always equal and opposite. It nothing to do at all with Einstein's laws of relativity.

I have never heard such rubbish as this in my whole life; " Einstein theory of relativity provides that motion is relative to the observer". The very basis of special relativity is that the speed of light within a vacuum is the same no matter the speed of the observer.

I am tired of discussing stupid jibberish. It's like arguing with a 6 year old child.
Signing off.
your a fraud and ignorant of the the so called physics you claim to have studied in school. Why signing out? I thought you came to educate the young ones. After shying away from the questions your signing out. Your just as fraudulent as your science icons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Emusan(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
I so much like this article titled Gravity: It's only a theory!

By National Center for Science Education published July 30, 2010

https://ncse.ngo/gravity-its-only-theory

The beginning of the article read "All physics textbook should include this warning label:

This textbook contains material on Gravity. Universal Gravity is a theory, not a fact, regarding the natural law of attraction. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Perfectbeing(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
how do you know gravity is pushing you down when you fall off a cliff?

What else is pushing me? An invisible person?

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:

What else is pushing me? An invisible person?
i said how do you know? Not what is pushing you but how do you know that it is gravity pushing you.?
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Perfectbeing(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
were is the proof of existence of gravity? , if we were not taught of gravity, common sense tells us our weight keeps us on the ground and not a mythical unproven force called gravity. Why would newton be the one to discover gravity. We would all know some thing is pulling us if there is anything at all that is pulling us towards the earth. Is Isaac newton the first man to see an apple fall from a tree?.

The word "discovery" doesn't mean he "invented" gravity. He just observed an apple falling down a tree (which obviously millions of people must have noticed during his time). He didn't stop at observing like everybody else. He did more experiments on things falling down from a height an was able to formulate a theory for his observations... The difference between Newton and others was that he was the first to put in on paper

3 Likes

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:

The word "discovery" doesn't mean he "invented" gravity. He just observed an apple falling down a tree (which obviously millions of people must have noticed during his time). He didn't stop at observing like everybody else. He did more experiments on things falling down from a height an was able to formulate a theory for his observations... The difference between Newton and others was that he was the first to put in on paper
very good you admitted he formed a theory purely our of his imagination with not a single experiment or proof to detect or confirm gravity. Newton's idea of gravity did not really come from his observing an apple fall from a tree, his idea of gravity comes from the Jewish book of black magic called kabbalah. Till today there is not a single proof of gravity yet this is taught as science fact.

The ball earth proponents needed an excuse to explain away why humans are not flying off the spinning ball so newton saved the day with special knowledge of gravity
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Perfectbeing(m): 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
very good you admitted he formed a theory purely our of his imagination with not a single experiment or proof to detect or confirm gravity. Newton's idea of gravity did not really come from his observing an apple fall from a tree, his idea of gravity comes from the Jewish book of black magic called kabbalah. Till today there is not a single proof of gravity yet this is taught as science fact.

The ball earth proponents needed an excuse to explain away why humans are not flying off the spinning ball so newton saved the day with special knowledge of gravity

Where did I say Newton formed the theory of gravity without any experiment?

You said Newton's idea of gravity comes from the Jewish book of black magic called kabbalah. How did you know this? Weren't you still fed this by other people?. How can you believe that of a true they're 100% correct and Newton is wrong?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Perfectbeing(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
i said how do you know? Not what is pushing you but how do you know that it is gravity pushing you.?

I honestly do not know how to answer that question. It's just like asking how do I know that it os oxygen that I'm breathing in?

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:

Where did I say Newton formed the theory of gravity without any experiment?

You said Newton's idea of gravity comes from the Jewish book of black magic called kabbalah. How did you know this? Weren't you still fed this by other people?. How can you believe that of a true they're 100% correct and Newton is wrong?
because Isaac newton copied his works from Pythagoras who was equally a kabbalist.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Perfectbeing(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
because Isaac newton copied his works from Pythagoras who was equally a kabbalist.

You know half truths are worse than lies. You know why? Cos there's an element of truth in it.

And that's what most the these conspiracy theorists do. They use half truths to sell their lies.

Maybe Newton really copied his works from Kabbalist Pythagoras, but he has given proofs which has been experimented on by others on the existence of gravity..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:

I honestly do not know how to answer that question. It's just like asking how do I know that it os oxygen that I'm breathing in?
you don't need any one to tell you that what you breath is air because you can feel it. Same way you don't need any one to tell you that you fall due to your weight and buoyancy. The feeling of pushing and pulling is felt by any one when it is acting upon a person and so they are not needed to be told when it is pushing or pulling you definitely feel it and you know which is which . But in this case you are free falling and yet you claim to be pushed or pulled by gravity. So I asked how do you know, can free falling be compared to the feeling of pushing or pulling?. How do you know something is acting upon you when you fall down.

If you were not told that a mythical force is pushing you down, you would acknowledge that you fall due to your weight.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
Perfectbeing:

You know half truths are worse than lies. You know why? Cos there's an element of truth in it.

And that's what most the these conspiracy theorists do. They use half truths to sell their lies.

Maybe Newton really copied his works from Kabbalist Pythagoras, but he has given proofs which has been experimented on by others on the existence of gravity..
what half truth are you talking about? and which proof are you talking about?
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by kkins25(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
EMILO2STAY:
so what is gravity? A gum?
hahaha.. hilarious emi, I just got home from work and would repond appropriately tomorrow insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by kkins25(m): 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
the equator as we know is hot, also the centre of the earth crust is theorized to be pregnant with hot! hot!! molten magma, as you are well aware off. pls do tell, in your model, how do you explain the cold temperatures of russia, iceland, etc.

if the moon produces its own light, why do we experience half moon and 'quarter moon'.

if the sun is a disc, wait! what is a disk? is it a 2D object?

what mechanism is responsible for the suns blazing heat.

why do ocean levels fluctuate?

can you please, tell us the diameter of the sun and the range at which light hits the earth surface.
also include the angle at which the light rays hit the earth.

why is it that some years are colder or hotter than other years since the sun rotates around an axis.

what principle does the rotation of the stars and other celestial bodies rotate around the earth

with your model, can you tell us why countries that are on the same climatic conditions have a completely different flora and fauna?(bearing in mind that you subscribe to creationism)

if gravity does not exist, then tell us why everything that goes up surely comes down.
you once said it was impossible for space rockets to fly in space, because there is no air.

do you mean, it's air that makes it possible for airplanes to fly?
what about shooting stars? what is causing them to blast through space?
Emusan:

Ok

The bone of contention here, is how this force behaves mysteriously.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by TruthinAction: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2019
Only people with flat head believes that the earth is flat. Secondly, they are jobless. The sun is spherical, the moon is spherical, other planets view with telescopes are all spherical. Ariel pictures taken from the outer space shows the earth is spherical. But flat head people believes otherwise. I think they just want to keep themselves busy.
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by wirinet(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
TruthinAction:
Only people with flat head believes that the earth is flat. Secondly, they are jobless. The sun is spherical, the moon is spherical, other planets view with telescopes are all spherical. Ariel pictures taken from the outer space shows the earth is spherical. But flat head people believes otherwise. I think they just want to keep themselves busy.

They are religious cracking heads, who feels they have to defend a book written by bronze age men with their lives and sanity.

Their arguments are asinine, and very stupid. Read their Facebook page to see the extent of their insanity.
https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2047271225351753&id=265383883540505&_rdc=1&_rdr

https://free.facebook.com/FlatEarthToday/?refid=52&_ft_=mf_story_key.2047271225351753%3Atop_level_post_id.2047271225351753%3Atl_objid.2047271225351753%3Acontent_owner_id_new.265383883540505%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2047271225351753%3Apage_id.265383883540505%3Astory_location.9%3Astory_attachment_style.share%3Apage_insights.%7B%22265383883540505%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A265383883540505%2C%22actor_id%22%3A265383883540505%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A1%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1545591152%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B2047271225351753%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A9%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22actor_id%22%3A265383883540505%2C%22page_id%22%3A265383883540505%2C%22post_id%22%3A2047271225351753%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%2C%22199098633470668%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A199098633470668%2C%22actor_id%22%3A265383883540505%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22role%22%3A16%2C%22sl%22%3A9%7D%7D&__tn__=C-R
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by Czartega(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=peggywebbs post=83208735]I won't describe the earth as flat and I won't accept that the rotates. Why? Because time and time again science has always proven to contradict itself. First of all I remember reading an article, and even NASA does not have the full view of the earth, all the videos that show the earth as being spherical are just some graphical scientific analysis. According to one article I read, NASA claims they would need about four robotic space crafts to get a full view of the earth.

I also read an interview of some astronauts, none talk in detail about the earth instead they were complaining they had a lot to do and their cameras had to work at a fast shutter speed because they space lander was also on orbit. Excuses have also been given about the lack of stars in space photos. According to one of the astronauts filming was done during day and some others said some funny reason why the stars could not be captured with the camera.

All I hear is excuses and reasons. Someone gave an example that when a tiny ant is placed on a ball and the ball is spun, the ant doesn't feel the rotation and will not fall ,even though that expression is very flawed because I know very well that when there is a slight shift of the ball, the ant will immediately retreat. Astronauts then gave another excuse that from space they can't see the actual rotation of the earth because it moves like 1000 miles in twelve hours.

I see the clouds moving, then they give us reason that the clouds move with the earth's rotation. I believe the the clouds are basically affected by the humidity, temperature and seas as well as some probably earthly factors. Again, I may be wrong because you know what I don't know anything about the earth ,I just live in it.

Another reason I won't take the false calculations of scientists is because of their insistence on the idea of the big bang theory. I don't believe the earth exploded in other to expand. I don't believe the universe or space is expanding. You know why? Because all these are based on calculations, scientific analysis without any true origin of fact.

Now these same scientists or researchers are looking for UFOs, its ok. They talk about gravity, there is nothing like gravity. Gravity is a legend that started with Isaac Newton, it is not fact but just a thinking.

So im definitely sure that I don't live in a circle that spins around. I definitely don't believe the earth is flat. All I know is I'm living in the earth and so far I'm not falling its fine. It can be circle, round, tabular, a tree I don't give a hoot.
I am verh sure that these so called researchers will come up again in the next couple of years and tell us something else. Yesterday we were hearing two asteroids are on their way to the earth. Day before yesterday I was watching a video of these same crazy researchers about a giant asteroid that can obliterate our planet.

Anyway good luck.

You were making sense before you did not agree with gravity.. Gravity is real and justifiable. For instance aeroplanes ascend until they have attained an altitude where the effects of gravity is not strong enough to pull them down and so they can then proceed horizontally. Maybe thats not a good example but think about the space rockets. They have specially designed rocket fuel tanks that has the capacity to ascend against the earth's gravitational pull, and when they have beaten earth's gravitational pull, they can make do with just their built in thrusters.
Another example is the moon! Here the gravitational pull is not strong enough so astronauts need to wear heavy bag packs in order not to get displaced floating in space...

By the way... Women that have interest in science turns me on
Re: Why The Earth Surface Looks Flat by budaatum: 1:48am On Nov 22, 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Praying For Your Enemy To Die In Church Or Shrine? / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.