Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl (18163 Views)

Guys!!! What Is The Worst Embarrassment You Received From A Lady? / 55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Iceberghill(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
I received the shock of my life yesterday. An 13yrs girl
of jss3 stopped me while i was going home and said
"Uncle, severally i find myself sitting all alone and
thinking about you and all your funny stuffs. I really like
you so much but i
also know that i am too young for you.
I wish that i was a little bit matured i could have asked
you to be my boyfriend".
I was speechless for about 10mins, i wasn't stunned
that a little girl was in love
with me but for the fact that as little as this girl was,
she was bold enough to go
for what she wants regardless of what the answer will
be to her.
Now it got me thinking of how many so called matured
ladies could do this.
What baffles me most is that they will be so in love with
you but never find the
courage to let you know, they wont tell you because
society demands that a guy
should be the one to always make the move.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by knightsTempler: 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2015

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Shiifi(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
hmmmmmm......

NEXT

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2015
undecided
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Davidolives(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
i just hope you wont start fantasizing about this girl cheesy.though i admire her courage

10 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Brymo: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
Let me assume, this isn't some BS story.
I kinda lk d gal

3 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Hazardd(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2015
ok.
So what do you want us to do now

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
21yrs inprisonment with an option of fine

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Daintilicious(f): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2015
My disappointment is not only in the girl but, Iceberghill why your prrick come stand at a little girl's question.
No lie o na new year be this.

6 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Basildvalour(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
After coming out from your '10minute' shock, what did you then tell the girl

10 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Lisaflex(f): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op r u sure ds stuff happened 2 u? cos i'm sure i've read ds exact story smwer else n a lng tym ago

3 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by ronald4lif(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
I am shocked such could come from a 13year old, where could her parents may have got it wrong. Her upbringing is flawed and needs to be corrected.

OP please stay off her, she's still a child like

2 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by JOETYNO: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
dried bread and purewater for 14yrs I guess,

cos Naija press will label it, a 38yrs man rapes a girl of 13yrs. ? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Ayindesegun10(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op,i've read this story more than ten times in more than five social networks... Don't lie, you copied it?

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by jingh(f): 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
don't try it just be her new bros and advicer

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Holywizard: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2015
Dont be surprised. Here in okigwe, Imo state if u come 2 a popular bar/guest house u'll see small underaged gals wit gauva breastzz dat re below 16 drinking hero beer.
If she don get sizeable breastzz omo what are u waiting 4?

Y i hate doing underaged is dat i hate boring sex like is too tight & de painful cries that follows...

Teenage sex seems 2 be de sweetest if u use ur head wella

5 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Lisaflex(f): 10:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Holywizard:
Dont be surprised. Here in okigwe, Imo state if u come 2 a popular bar/guest house u'll see small underaged gals wit gauva breastzz dat re below 16 drinking hero beer.

Y i hate doing underaged is dat i hate boring sex like is too tight & de painful cries that follows...

So u do underaged? shocked

9 Likes

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by chidekings(m): 11:07pm On Jan 08, 2015
dull nerd guys always reclycling old stories

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Deefuray(f): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
OK
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by hummerwise(m): 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bros yu go sabi write story oo,
My Yansh if I blv this cookedup story

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by AJ01(m): 11:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
Iceberghill:
you so much but i
you to be my boyfriend".
be to her.
ladies could do this.
you but never find the
story for amadioha
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
phyno's voice#
this one nah fek!
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Chimarto: 12:05am On Jan 09, 2015
Apparently, this is what they are good and bold of......

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by dechandel(f): 12:19am On Jan 09, 2015
Holywizard:

You are what is wrong with Nigeria!!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by NIKEDEEDS(m): 12:21am On Jan 09, 2015
Iceberghill:
you so much but i
you to be my boyfriend".
be to her.
ladies could do this.
you but never find the
. Na normal tin,I had similar experiences,but pls run 4 ur dear lyf,unless u want to have the AFRICAN-CHINA EXPERIENCE,or may be even worse.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by lexaydfg(m): 12:30am On Jan 09, 2015
jingh:
don't try it just be her new bros and advicer
new bros ke, b4 u knw it wl turn 2 anoda tin.
@op, run 4 ur life or else she wl ruin it.
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by milestonejnr(m): 5:30am On Jan 09, 2015
Hazardd:
ok.
So what do you want us to do now

lol... wetin you won do?
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by milestonejnr(m): 5:33am On Jan 09, 2015
Holywizard:

And you are very proud to be publicizing such?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by eightsin(m): 7:10am On Jan 09, 2015
It happens but you should not take her serious. Don't reject her either, instead, be a mentor. All these are subject to your ability to restrain yourself.

If you know you will say "the temptation was too much" latter, then stay clear off her
Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by chimerase2: 7:17am On Jan 09, 2015
U collect her number? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Received The Shock Of My Life From A 13 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
I am shocked such could come from a 13year old, where could her parents may have got it wrong. Her upbringing is flawed and needs to be corrected.

OP please stay off her, she's still a child like
I see nothing wrong with what the child did (better to admit openly than to burn with filthy and incessant desires). & you talking about upbringing? How are you sure her parents didn't try to bring her up well enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Ladies: Why Guys With Pink Lips? / Can You Date Your Ex Boyfriend/girlfriend Ever Again? / Woman Narrates How She Was Almost Beaten To Death In Front Of Her Kids By Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.