Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,372 members, 7,850,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

We All Need To Be Guided - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We All Need To Be Guided (267 Views)

You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend / You all need to see this (pictures) / Men Please Be Guided (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We All Need To Be Guided by wizzie001(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
I feel the urge to put the thoughts I've had over time into writing for posterity sake...

Have you ever been in a situation whereby you don't find it difficult to get a lady laid? Infact, they throw themselves at you and you wonder what could be wrong with other men when you read their posts up here lamenting how their lovers treat them... That always makes you feel like a champ I bet? I know all that feelings.

We all need to be guided...some ladies arent what you think they are.

My wife travelled some few weeks back, everything was okay until recently when my landlord's daughter came from portharcourt to check on her parent.

Though the mother 'd told me alot about her, how she is doing very fine in her line of business but finds it difficult to settle down with a man. She even gave her my number for advise and guidance. She calls everyday and I do reply her chats during my leisure which I was doing with an open mind....i literally took her as a sister and I was doing the little I can to help her younger ones financially through school...

It is worthy of note to state here that I don't do anything without my wife's consent, she has unfettered access to my phone, so she do read our chats, and do register her displeasure at what she doesn't find comfortable. She knew I was doing everything with an open mind, I've been able to earn her trust over the years even while we were in college, we don't keep secret!

I wasnt home when she came, but as soon as i got into the compound, she came rushing at me with a full hug whilst her mum was watching from the balcony beeming with smile, we exchanged pleasantries and she assisted in carrying some stuffs i brought home into my apartment.

The first red flag....

As she entered my apartment looking around, bemused and complimenting for such taste, without prior warning, she walks into the master bedroom which was our room and she sat on the bed.... I excused her to the sitting room on the disguise that I need to shower!

This is a pretty lady in her late twenties, with the right curves and BEHIND any man will want to die for, now been presented on a platter of gold, knowing well my marriage is just some few months old....

We had a lengthy conversation after I came out from the bathroom, she told me about her business, relationships and I tried as much as I could to advise her. All the while, I was lying down on the sofa while she was sitting directly opposite, she stood and was moving around with intent shaking her behind, I quickly picked my phone to distract myself, she moved closer and was trying to lay on thesame sofa I was, I stood up with the excuse that the sofa won't contain us both... I saw she was disappointed and she didn't hide it, she stood and left my apartment.... that night my wife called and told me to be very careful with her without even telling her anything about her visit to our apartment, she said if possible i shouldn't let her in when she knocks...

I've called my younger sister to come spend some time with me, that has reduced her frequent visit drastically....

Moral of the epistle......

*Where the devil cannot go, he sends a Woman, they have destroyed the powerful... You remember Samson and Solomon?

*You can't stand in front of multitude of people making/taking vow/oath only for you to renege on it simply because you can't keep your lust in check, there will be consequences, adultery/fornication has ruined many glorious destinies.

*We see men/women around us doing well at a point in their lives, but when they feel like they have enough money to throw around, they start chasing and sleeping around with those whose destinies has been cursed and infectious, and before you know it, their lives nose-dived, and you keep on wondering what went wrong, they simply betrayed their partners ( ëni bá dalè, a bale lo) according to Yoruba parlance.... you can't eat your cake and have it!

Let's be guided!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbinedions, The Insignia Of Edo State / Updates On Frontpage Has Become Slow / Don't Be A Cheap Man In This Perilous Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.