Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend (1113 Views)

Something Funy Happened To Me On My Way Back From Work Wat u Tink this girl Want / Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Fajeed: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hi nairanders
I need a sex partner
Like a girlfriend vibes lol
We will be having sex you can spend days at my place I will be taking good of you and spend on you too
I like girls with big ass though lol
I’m only 25
Your age doesn’t matter to me
Kindly Dm me
Not oloso o
Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by kowasco(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fajeed:
Hi nairanders
I need a sex partner
We will be having sex you can spend days at my place I will be taking good of you and spend on you too
I’m only 25
Kindly Dm me
Not oloso o
Lol
Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Fajeed: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
kowasco:

Lol
Shey you get drop number
Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Fajeed: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Fajeed: 12:17am On Mar 21, 2023
cool
Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by TradingGod: 12:22am On Mar 21, 2023
Fajeed:
Hi nairanders
I need a sex partner
I’m only 25
Kindly Dm me
Not oloso o

Stuck your kitchen with A Lot of food stuffs and I mean A Lot of them with drinks and wine for refreshments and watch as those hungry hoes around the neighborhood will come crawling to ya cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Fajeed: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2023
TradingGod:

Stuck your kitchen with A Lot of food stuffs and I mean A Lot of them with drinks and wine for refreshments and watch as those hungry hoes around the neighborhood will come crawling to ya cool
Lol I no too Dey relate like that
Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by TradingGod: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2023
Fajeed:

Lol I no too Dey relate like that
you don't need to make friends with the girls in the streets

Just find and relate with a guy in the hood that have the same vision as yours, from there on na him go dey bring bitches to your house for fun and cruizzing

And once those hungry hoes see your well stuck kitchen they will want to get close to the owner of that kitchen because of free food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You All Need To See This.sex Partner Is Wat U Need & Not A Girlfriend/boyfriend by Fajeed: 2:09pm On Mar 21, 2023
TradingGod:
you don't need to make friends with the girls in the streets

Just find and relate with a guy in the hood that have the same vision as yours, from there on na him go dey bring bitches to your house for fun and cruizzing

And once those hungry hoes see your well stuck kitchen they will want to get close to the owner of that kitchen because of free food
lol ok

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Still Shy Of Girls? / Exclusively For The Ladies.what Would You Prefer As A Guys First Line/impresion? / Still A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.