Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money (5900 Views)

Why Yahoo Boys Stingy With Physical Cash? / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS / I'M SO FÙCKING STINGY With Women. See This Transaction [PIC] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
I earn 55k a month I have a wife and 3 children triplets b/g/b , I give my wife 20k monthly for house upkeep , I give my mother 10k my dad is late , and I use the remaining 20k for my transport , data , lunch at work and other expenses outside of my house , and I have been saving 5k in my piggy bank for rainy day ( I will break it on the 1st of January 2021)but my wife have complain bitterly that the money is not enough because she have to buy nappies , milk, foods for the children out of the money I should start giving her 30k monthly , I said I can’t give her more than 20k because if I give her 30k and what will I give to my mother , even that 20k I am left with it doesn’t supply all my monthly needs sometimes I am left with nothing before my next salary , my wife say I am stingy and this has been causing problems between us. Please I need your advice it’s a true that i am stingy ?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by 21void: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:
I earn 55k a month I have a wife and 3 children triplets b/g/b , I give my wife 20k monthly for house upkeep , I give my mother 10k my dad is late , and I use the remaining 20k for my transport , data , lunch at work and other expenses outside of my house , and I have been saving 5k in my piggy bank for rainy day ( I will break it on the 1st of January 2021)but my wife have complain bitterly that the money is not enough because she have to buy nappies , milk, foods for the children out of the money I should start giving her 30k monthly , I said I can’t give her more than 20k because if I give her 30k and what will I give to my mother , even that 20k I am left with it doesn’t supply all my monthly needs sometimes I am left with nothing before my next salary , my wife say I am stingy and this has been causing problems between us. Please I need your advice it’s a true that i am stingy ?
No you're not.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Enudapan: 5:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
This is one of the reasons why men don't last long....too much stress and family palava

46 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by 4teenblaq: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
make the woman go hustle.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by dingbang(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Why do I feel this story is fake

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Slawormir: 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Isoright
Bros op.... this your problem strong

The 20k for that your wife house keep shebi the thing na for both food stuff abi......if yes...then as a real niggarrr i must tell you that the 20 thousand naira for her is not enough..... look for a way to increase it.... buying food stuff na headache this period...

But am not saying you should stop or reduce your mother's alloweee...if you try am me and you go get problem

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by KidDarkness(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
My own question is why is your wife not working? And you are not stingy but frugal

20 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by emeijeh(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
Poverty dey this country sha!

55k?

Oga, the Lord is your strength

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
21void:
No you're not.
Thanks bro
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
KidDarkness:
My own question is why is your wife not working? And you are not stingy but frugal
She is not working because the triplets are 11 months and we can’t afford a maid

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
dingbang:
Why do I feel this story is fake
Trust me bro is not a fake story
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
Damn niggarrr
Issoright
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Poverty dey this country sha!

55k?

Oga, the Lord is your strength
Thanks bro
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prinss: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
To be honest sir, NGN20k is nothing for a single man talk more of a woman with 3 children. If you can sir, as much as it is in your power please increase the amount, if nothing for the sake of the babies. This is one of the cause of our failing economy.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by ubunja(m): 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:
man it doesn't matter what people think. What matters is what your wife thinks. She thinks you're stingy. So what are you going to do about it?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by blackjack21(m): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2020
Enudapan:
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

You're just poor and, not stringy.

you're giving her 40% your monthly take, that's a bit part of your earnings. it sounds big in percentage but, to be fair that amount is almost nothing when diced up for 4 people plus you, making 5 ( since you will come home for dinner).

So please don't fight your wife. find a solution, and do that quick before your kids start school.
You need to upgrade your hustle, and maybe help your wife get a job.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Tonyspecial(m): 6:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
What does she do for a living? A house wife? U have entered a one chance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by FROGMAN101(m): 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
I wonder why she isn't working too though?? And no, you are not stingy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by PlayForFun: 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2020
NO you're not stingy and don't blame your wife too. 20k for a whole month is too small honestly but who should we blame here?....the country. The country is hard abeg. That 20k is even small for 2 weeks. Things are expensive now bro. Try talk to your wife and she should also be praying for you. 55k per month is too small and that's where the problem is coming from. She should try and understand the present situation.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by mosdii(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
You are not stingy at all, you are a wise and prudent man.

You know where your money is going to, to me that 10k you are giving your mom is paining her because she thinks you have your immediate family to cater for.

You are making use of what you have for now which is very good. just continue and make her see reasons.

Big ups and may you find favor to provide more for your family.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by bobokeshington: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:

YOUR WIFE NEEDS A JOB!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by KidDarkness(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:

She is not working because the triplets are 11 months and we can’t afford a maid
Oh! I see. Both of you should still try to talk it over. Things are getting expensive by the day

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by eejo(m): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2020
Don't change your mind. You are earning more than Army ,Navy Police and other Security agencies Recurits. I have two advice for you. Get another source of income for your family in addition to the current one. Finally, please start family planning and don't give birth to another child again.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Chimaobi302(m): 6:39pm On Sep 17, 2020
I must say,
You are really trying, mehn I know how me and bro is managing with his salary that's even bigger than yours.
But, if I can suggest, since there is no other way money is coming in apart from the #55k, salary
And...

20k to your wife
10k to your mum
25k for you,

You can take the 5k from your own and give your wife. Then try to manage that 20k,raising 3 kids at once no be beans, if you are to really spend as you should on this kids, even 150k per month is not that enough,( talking about a good standards for the kids), but God that gave you this kids will make a way.. I believe giving her +5k will calm the misunderstandings..

May God bring Ebenezers to you, from today Favour shall be your portion, people will see you/family and bless you,.
In Jesus name

Amen.

Shalom..

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 6:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
Chimaobi302:
I must say,
You are really trying, mehn I know how me and bro is managing with his salary that's even bigger than yours.
But, if I can suggest, since there is no other way money is coming in apart from the #55k, salary
And...

20k to your wife
10k to your mum
25k for you,

You can take the 5k from your own and give your wife. Then try to manage that 20k,raising 3 kids at once no be beans, if you are to really spend as you should on this kids, even 150k per month is not that enough,( talking about a good standards for the kids), but God that gave you this kids will make a way.. I believe giving her +5k will calm the misunderstandings..

May God bring Ebenezers to you, from today Favour shall be your portion, people will see you/family and bless you,.
In Jesus name

Amen.

Shalom..
Amen thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Prospertochu(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
eejo:
Don't change your mind. You are earning more than Army ,Navy Police and other Security agencies Recurits. I have two advice for you. Get another source of income for your family in addition to the current one. Finally, please start family planning and don't give birth to another child again.
Thanks bro we are not having anymore kids

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by karkinase(m): 6:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
OP God will give u a better job ..start hunting for another job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by mamaafrik(m): 6:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
Prospertochu:
tell her to go find work to do to improve the situation,we are helpmate in marriage not Donkey and Baalam,many woman are evwn looking for who to bear his name she dey do like ingrate.
Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by Dorispatternz: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
mamaafrik:
tell her to go find work to do to improve the situation,we are helpmate in marriage not Donkey and Baalam,many woman are evwn looking for who to bear his name she dey do like ingrate.
. Are you a woman?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money by millionboi2: 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
If you go broke,she will still complain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

outdated / It's Private! / Me, My House And Bae (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.