Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences (2873 Views)

Several Busty Oyinbo Ladies Share Nudes To Support Cardi B After Her Boobs Leak / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Hamachi(f): 1:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
Alot of times, you guys miss the point.

The worst way to approach an intelligent, sensitive and independent woman who knows her worth and understands her value (it is one thing to know your worth and another to understand your value) is to come into her inbox with the mindset to interview her.

You will hit a brick wall!

No woman who knows her onions will give you the audience of conducting an interview in her inbox when she isn't applying or has applied for a job.

Relationship is not a job interview that you would want to know everything about the person in one day!

Learn to go through a ladies profile get the basic information about her before sending her a message. There are other mature ways to approach a lady than asking her "sup" "xup" "what's ur name (when it is pretty obvious)" "where are you now (if I tell you would you come over)" "where are you chatting from (aren't we all chatting or writing from our phones or laptops) "have you eaten (as if you will buy me food)"?

Pick a subject! Talk about the weather, the situations around you, politics, sports, trending topics on social media, zeeworld or whatever. If you can't remember any subject, at least remember buhari is still the president and talk about him!

Stop coming inbox to conduct interview sessions! We aren't applying for a job and don't forget that you are meant to shoot your shots to get her not get an employee. There are much more intelligent and mature way to chike a lady than the way some of you go about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Any gal falling for such men was simply not smart

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by EjikeRobert(m): 1:38pm On Oct 17, 2019
PLEASE LOCAL MAN WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO SHOOT SHOTS

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2019
I think many men who solely focus on social media to get women, will ask these interrogation style questions, in order to not waste any time (if answers are not what he desires in a woman)

, It's easier for them to ask all the stuff that they couldn't ask, if they were face to face.

That's the sad downfall that comes with this "social media fast fast I ain't got time" era of online dating.
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
I think many men who solely focus on social media to get women, will ask these interrogation style questions, in order to not waste any time (if answers are not what he desires in a woman)

, It's easier for them to ask all the stuff they they couldn't ask, if they were face to face.

That's the sad downfall that comes with this "social media fast fast I ain't got time" era of online dating.

Your point being that questions shouldn't be asked online but physically? If yes, why? Would it make any difference?

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Your point being that questions shouldn't be asked online but physically? If yes, why? Would it make any difference?

NO...point that there should be a balance between what you should ask on line and then meet the person face to face to further assess if she has what you desire. Sadly, many will only use social media to do their bidding, and expect to only meet up to "chop and clean mouth".

You can't get any worthy attraction online, you cant really get to know someone online...you have to be in the presence of that said babe, and look in her eyes when asking these important questions... And so many will even CLAIM to love someone they have never met and know absolutely nothing about.

3 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Darkseid(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
For the many years that I've been using online media, I've noticed that most ladies are not interested in intelligent conversations; speaking from my own experience. Most prefer small talks and naughty conversations, and I'm usually not interested in that so I do end things pretty fast.
Asking most females intelligent questions makes them bored and they usually don't have anything to ask in return so the conversation tends to be like an interview.
You see, a conversation is meant to be a two way thing, if I ask how your day went, you reply with details and then ask me about mine, then from the details we both gave, more topics would spring out, but if I ask how your day went and you tell me "fine", it puts a stop to everything.
I don't use Facebook, Twitter etc and I only manage to open my whatsapp few times a day and one thing I do now to both guys and ladies is if I ask you a question, you reply with one closed ended word, I won't send another message ever.
PS - that's just me and my experiences, not generalising cool cool

17 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by nlPoster: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
Most prefer small talks and naughty conversations

Even here on nairaland most posters prefer that also, regardless of gender.

So many topics that get derailed with sexual innuendo, a lot of people simply lose interest or can't follow any discussion that doesn't involve sex.

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
Darkseid:
For the many years that I've been using online media, I've noticed that most ladies are not interested in intelligent conversations; speaking from my own experience. Most prefer small talks and naughty conversations, and I'm usually not interested in that so I do end things pretty fast.
Asking most females intelligent questions makes them bored and they usually don't have anything to ask in return so the conversation tends to be like an interview.
You see, a conversation is meant to be a two way thing, if I ask how your day went, you reply with details and then ask me about mine, then from the details we both gave, more topics would spring out, but if I ask how your day went and you tell me "fine", it puts a stop to everything.
I don't use Facebook, Twitter etc and I only manage to open my whatsapp few times a day and one thing I do now to both guys and ladies is if I ask you a question, you reply with one closed ended word, I won't send another message ever.

Lol the one word answer babes.... such a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
There was one guy around Christmas period last year. A friend of mine on NL gave him my number thinking he was a better person. He messaged me and introduced himself, can't remember his name, and told me where he got my number.

I asked my friend who confirmed, so we got chatting, exchanged pics (NOT NUDES O) and even video called, things were going smooth,he seemed like a reasonable, well to do guy, until it got to the topic of seeing in person. He said he was busy all around Christmas period with work. I said it was cool, that he should call me when less busy.

That is how around the 27th i messaged him asking how his Christmas went, that's how he said he is busy with work but really wishes to see me. He the.en asks where i live, i tell him the island, and he tells me that he lives in ota, ogun state. After which i ask where and when it would be convenient for us to meet, because we stay far from each other. I then suggest that maybe after january, we could meet at ICM in ikeja.

Then nigga says no,he doesn't know ikeja, that it would be better if i come and meet him in his house in ota that day. I told him that i can't, and he's like, there's no need to worry that we aren't strangers. I still tell him no. Nigga gets angry and attempts to emotionally flip the switch and blame me that I am not caring enough to come to his house, it's his work, it's super important,that i don't even care enough to ask him what his work is.

I flip his bullshit back to him saying that all we have done is chat, this chat is not a job interview. Communication is 80% non verbal, and 20% verbal, and he has judged me based on just 20% and i am not cool with it. I am not a mindreader, i would rather see someone in person so that i can know his or her character better. I cannot meet a complete stranger in his home all the way in ota.

He then proceeds to call me names, like slut and bitch. I Just ignore him and proceed to report him to my friend who i think admonishes him. He then proceeds to chat me up telling me that he had no sexual intentions that he just moved from port harcourt to ota. I tell him it's all good and decide to forgive and ghost him.

I am nobody's booty call. All these men act nice, until you tell them NO to something they want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by skywalker240(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
The poster is talking abt inteligent convesation,

D current crop of girls we bring up inteligent conversation with on social media are mostly dumb or they start thinking you're a boring guy.

The op even included politics as if any Modern day Nigerian Girl is interested.
which girl wants to talk about politics? Did they even cared about coming out to vote?

majority of U ladies find stupid conversations exciting.

how? (thats what u're asking right?) ok Same you would find political topics boring (mind you we're talking about the good of the country), but same U would jump in excitement when i start talking about some very high libido youths that are gathered in a room and f*ck themselves silly in a bid to collect #60m plus (that wont even benefit U, mind U, same U paid to subscribe and watch, same U paid to vote for them and same U follow them like celeb) and yet its jst a stupid show.

Darkseid has said it all am just re-emphasizing

they love silly talks, atleast thats their way to spot a non boring guy.

5 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
funmisticqueen:
There was one guy around Christmas period last year. A friend of mine on NL gave him my number thinking he was a better person. He messaged me and introduced himself, can't remember his name, and told me where he got my number.

I asked my friend who confirmed, so we got chatting, exchanged pics (NOT NUDES O) and even video called, things were going smooth,he seemed like a reasonable, well to do guy, until it got to the topic of seeing in person. He said he was busy all around Christmas period with work. I said it was cool, that he should call me when less busy.

That is how around the 27th i messaged him asking how his Christmas went, that's how he said he is busy with work but really wishes to see me. He the.en asks where i live, i tell him the island, and he tells me that he lives in ota, ogun state. After which i ask where and when it would be convenient for us to meet, because we stay far from each other. I then suggest that maybe after january, we could meet at ICM in ikeja.

Then nigga says no,he doesn't know ikeja, that it would be better if i come and meet him in his house in ota that day. I told him that i can't, and he's like, there's no need to worry that we aren't strangers. I still tell him no. Nigga gets angry and attempts to emotionally flip the switch and blame me that I am not caring enough to come to his house, it's his work, it's super important,that i don't even care enough to ask him what his work is.

I flip his bullshit back to him saying that all we have done is chat, this chat is not a job interview. Communication is 80% non verbal, and 20% verbal, and he has judged me based on just 20% and i am not cool with it. I am not a mindreader, i would rather see someone in person so that i can know his or her character better. I cannot meet a complete stranger in his home all the way in ota.

He then proceeds to call me names, like slut and bitch. I Just ignore him and proceed to report him to my friend who i think admonishes him. He then proceeds to chat me up telling me that he had no sexual intentions that he just moved from port harcourt to ota. I tell him it's all good and decide to forgive and ghost him.

I am nobody's booty call. All these men act nice, until you tell them NO to something they want.

Which something?
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
I dislike naija girls, My daily wish is that I leave this country so I can have the opportunity to marry a Caucasian

5 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2019
Smallboy01:

Which something?
Depends, still doesn't stop men from acting like spoilt brats tho
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2019
Smallboy01:
I dislike naija girls, My daily wish is that I leave this country so I can have the opportunity to marry a Caucasian

Beware what you wish for.... some white women are just as money hungry and cheap as many Nigerian babe

@ funmisticqueen
That man was just looking for a cheap babe.
Any woman who goes to a stranger's house on the 1st date is either very desperate and cheap or into some illegal activities like runz (yep that's illegal in romantic terms), kidnapping, robbery etc

Any man who ask for such is certainly not serious. Anybody can claim whatever nonsense online and unless you meet them 1st in a public place, and confirm all the possible lies he has written, You have no biz going anywhere with him.

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Hamachi:

The worst way to approach an intelligent, sensitive and independent woman who knows her worth and understands her value (it is one thing to know your worth and another to understand your value) is to come into her inbox with the mindset to interview her.

No woman who knows her onions will give you the audience of conducting an interview in her inbox when she isn't applying or has applied for a job.

Relationship is not a job interview that you would want to know everything about the person in one day!

Learn to go through a ladies profile get the basic information about her before sending her a message. There are other mature ways to approach a lady than asking her "sup" "xup" "what's ur name (when it is pretty obvious)" "where are you now (if I tell you would you come over)" "where are you chatting from (aren't we all chatting or writing from our phones or laptops) "have you eaten (as if you will buy me food)"?

Pick a subject! Talk about the weather, the situations around you, politics, sports, trending topics on social media, zeeworld or whatever. If you can't remember any subject, at least remember buhari is still the president and talk about him!

Stop coming inbox to conduct interview sessions! We aren't applying for a job and don't forget that you are meant to shoot your shots to get her not get an employee. There are much more intelligent and mature way to chike a lady than the way some of you go about it.

As in are u really serious? Pick a trending topic to discuss about... are u twelve? LMFAO cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Beware what you wish for.... some white women are just as money hungry and cheap as many Nigerian babe

@ funmisticqueen
Any woman who goes to a stranger's house on the 1st date is either very desperate and cheap or into some illegal activities like runz (yep that's illegal in romantic terms), kidnapping, robbery etc

Any man who ask for such is certainly not serious. Anybody can claim whatever nonsense online and unless you meet them 1st in a public place, and confirm all the possible lies he has written, You have no biz going anywhere with him.
Thanks a lot. He's not the only one. Despite that, doesn't mean all men are bad. But i won't be tolerating BS tho.
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Solsix(m): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:

U are wise most gal will take the risk and go there even after knowing how wicked some guys could be

3 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

@ funmisticqueen

They can't be brutal like Nigerian girls we have here

3 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Barzinime(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2019
Your Omega Beam is so on point grin
Darkseid:
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Smallboy01:

They can't be brutal like Nigerian girls we have here
don't worry, marry oyinbo to your hearts content, sha invite me to laugh when she hands you the divorce papers and milks you dry for being an alpha male

2 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
don't worry, marry oyinbo to your hearts content, sha invite me to laugh when she hands you the divorce papers and milks you dry for being an alpha male

So you're wishing me bad 'cos I said i wanna marry Caucasian girl, don't be a sadist and respect my opinion, my main purpose of marrying a Caucasian is because I always dream of having mixed race kids, ossshh, they are damn cute, Don't worry I'll invite u to our marriage. kiss

#TeamCaucasian.

4 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by MedicH: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
EjikeRobert:
PLEASE LOCAL MAN WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO SHOOT SHOTS

Lol. Local man should first know how to can.
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by DonroxyII: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hamachi:

You people too like wahala .... How many Nigerian girl can actually hold a civil conversation.....

When you are talking about Politics.... they don't know .....

Economics and economy zero

Technology zero

Fashion trends zero

Tourism zero

But talk about how Bose their neighbour got pregnant for tunde a fellow neighbour ..... grin ....

If she is a working class, only aspect they wanna discuss is how Jessica and MD are collaborating... How Nkechi put Audu into trouble
Tatafo no go kee most of our girls....

You see a well educated and high graded girl be asking you who is Kyari and Boss Mustapha ... who is the Ngige .... They will see Ameachi and be like ... "This man is familiar " grin

what does Inflation implies .....

I nearly run mad when I was discussing Robotic with a 2'1 from a private university ... Top of her class even book na cram to pass ..... I was telling her the future is robot , in 2019 she was telling me robot can never outsmart her ooo ... a 19yo in 19th century !

If you force this critical discussion on their throat, verily you are boring.... You are arrogant and rude .... You are oversabi and unromantic so:

xup,
Wetin u eat,
How ur day,
Wetin u go chop tomorrow n next tomorrow n next next tomorrow grin

Thatz is why when you meet that versatile one both of you are Bomb already !!

6 Likes

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Smallboy01:

So you're wishing me bad 'cos I said i wanna marry Caucasian girl, don't be a sadist and respect my opinion, my main purpose of marrying a Caucasian is because I always dream of having mixed race kids, ossshh, they are damn cute, Don't worry I'll invite u to our marriage. kiss

#TeamCaucasian.
let me add colorists and self hating to your list of qualities
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:

man won Bleep, you no gree, he blackmail you, normal naija guy way

when a man wants you to come to his house, know that his dick is in control

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
let me add colorists and self hating to your list of qualities

And I'll add arrogance and jaundice to your self qualities kiss
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 19, 2019
Smallboy01:

jaundice! Really, this is what happens when you interact with immature brats still sucking their mummmy's breasts.
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Smallboy01: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
funmisticqueen:
jaundice! Really, this is what happens when you interact with immature brats still sucking their mummmy's breasts.

Is that all?
Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Hamachi(f): 10:39am On Oct 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Smallboy01:

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Blitz888(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Where do you ladies meet these immature boys?

Who expects his sister to travel miles cos she wants to meet a guy?

I traveled all the way from Yenagoa to Awka to meet my then gf who today is my wife.

Men are the hunters... Let them do the chase.
Ladies should stop making it easy for them!

1 Like

Re: Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Your Experiences by Hamachi(f): 8:23am On Oct 23, 2019
Blitz888:

Where do you ladies meet these immature boys?

Who expects his sister to travel miles cos she wants to meet a guy?

I traveled all the way from Yenagoa to Awka to meet my then gf who today is my wife.

Men are the hunters... Let them do the chase.
Ladies should stop making it easy for them!
wink

(1) (Reply)

Lady Makes A Shocking Announcement That She Is A Professional D*ck Svcker / BE SINCERE!! If This Happens To You At Your In-law’s House – What Would You Do N / Seeing This Will Make You Want To Fall In Love Immediately (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.