Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (75975 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Moboj: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerian Rice in Lagos is over 20k per bag o cry
Abeg who knows where one can get it for less than 20k in Lagos
Local stone free Rice
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
Divay22:
Tomato rice here in warri is 27,000 28,000
But it's fine thou
How's it fine? Kindly explain to d masses how such exorbitant price is fine undecided
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by oz4real83(m): 6:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
We are our greatest enemies in this country. What are the reasons for these outrageous increase in prices? Just because of increase in demand. Our people are wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Mrbugatti101: 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Who English help self? Your papa language Na English abi? You are part of the reason why Nigeria can not move forward.
ziegurf:

I already knew that loyalists like you won't like this and must come up to quote me.....Mr correct English teacher

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by klas(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
The title should be Latest Prices of Bags of Foreign Rice

Prices of local rice are not that expensive in Abuja
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by biobab23(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

I already knew that loyalists like you won't like this and must come up to quote me.....Mr correct English teacher

No b matter of English teacher but atleast please for once appreciate good things n try to see better future for dis country we can't continue importing foods atleast dis life of importing has been going on before u r born n u still want ur kids n next generation to continue? Nna use ur sense bro n join d moving train... Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by chuggy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2019
I have royal stallion rice for sale. The price goes for 22k. Inbox me if you are a serious buyer
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by seunmohmoh(f): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
Small cup of rice that used to be 30 Naira is now 100naira
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by hotseat: 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
Buhari is right on this one. If you must import do so through the proper channels either by air or through the ports.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by callthefred: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
abescom:
Maybe because most Nigerians are sensible and know that the damage the past administrations caused us will take a while to repair.

Typical idiot. Attack the message not the messenger. Clowns like you are the reason this government and those before it takes the whole nation for granted.

abescom:
Maybe because most Nigerians are sensible and know that the damage the past administrations caused us will take a while to repair.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the previous administration. You need to be honest and sincere that this government has no plan. These politicians just wanted power to enrich themselves further, Buhari included. After being in power for 4 years we still have to blame the previous government for a direct policy of the current government? You're terrible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:
Citizens of this country are not yet ready to protest against buharis leadership maybe it's because they're still seeing 2meals per day without health issues or house rent issues....until they start receiving it hotter that's when they'll come out enmass to protest against this bad/tyrannical leadership in this country,

how can you just suddenly woke up from asleep and placed barn on some of the things that you can't even be boast of producing to reach the demand of the masses..... Buhari please before you accept the banning of some imported products.....be sure enough that you have produced enough of it locally,

...even here in Europe so many countries are still importing even things they're producing locally

Buhari what's wrong with your way of thinking....who're those piloting you to be very wicked to the masses of the country you're leading

People are dying in hunger/hardship and you kept deaf ear to their plea and plights....I can't believe it that you're still negotiating about 30k minimum wage saga with the people that allowed you to rig their votes to enthroned you for the second term ......Buhari why

Please who have his direct phone number/social media account should release it to me ASAP

You can as well start the protest son.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by frankmoney(m): 6:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
What's with Nigeria and rice ? Its like rice is the national food
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Hedonisco: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
There's no hunger in Nigeria yet, according to Buhari's Minister of Agriculture.

Nigerians are not hungry until they start eating from dustbins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by King44(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

On behalf of all Nairalanders, we will not let you embarrass us with your grammar on a public scale. We hereby channel the protest against your English.
we channel it against his grammar
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Apination(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
Divay22:
Tomato rice here in warri is 27,000 28,000
But it's fine thou
Where for warri, my area na 30k undecided
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by IamPatriotic(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
biobab23:

No b matter of English teacher but atleast please for once appreciate good things n try to see better future for dis country we can't continue importing foods atleast dis life of importing has been going on before u r born n u still want ur kids n next generation to continue? Nna use ur sense bro n join d moving train... Thank you bro

You may be as uneducated as Buhari is, if not less. Did you do know what they called"comparative advantage" in economics? no country is self sufficient, apart from not being self sufficient, what were the alternatives put in place before closing borders?

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
A bag of rice is almost up to 30k minimum wage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Kerfuffle: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
The prices will still crash. Local rice are not as expensive as the foreign one. Plus there are plenty of substitutes to rice. Buhari please keep the borders firmly locked we have to sustain local production.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nigerians too love Rice....

But our politicians' best food is Yam and Yam.....If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by lukui: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
many will want to quote me for saying this but

MUST YOU EAT RICE??

is there no other staple and cheaper Nigerian food

westernization has brain washed a lot of people!!!

KUDOS TO THE IBOS FOR THIS ONE!!

most of their foods are swallows!!!
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Afamed: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2019
firstolalekan:
I just bought half bag of rice for 15k at DALEKO market, Lagos.

It will never be well with this EVIL and WICKED government.

Nigeria is not producing enough rice that can go round at the moment, WHY CLOSE BORDERS FOR IMPORTATIONS?

A sensible government that means well for the people will first all saturate the market with plenty rice before taking such decision.

U.S.A today doesn't really produce crude oil but, they have the largest reserves of crude oil in the world.

You have simply paid for your ignorance.The same local rice , you are running away for, is the same local rice they packaged for you in foreign rice

2 Likes

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
Apination:

Where for warri, my area na 30k undecided

undecidedMinimum wage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Blue3k(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
oz4real83:
We are our greatest enemies in this country. What are the reasons for these outrageous increase in prices? Just because of increase in demand. Our people are wicked.

Lol economics 101 doesn't apply to rice.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ShootThemAll(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Majority of customs officials are patiently waiting for a bag of rice to go very high during the December period so that they can sell their share of seized rice. Some of them has more than 300 bags each. Corrupt country...corrupt officials that don't give a Bleep about the masses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Positivepoint(m): 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2019
Okfiscal:

Source;https://okfiscal.com/lastest-price-of-bag-of-rice-in-nigeria/

Comment below on the current price of rice in your location

Rice in the north is between 16k and 17k.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by win2da: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
BIG MAMA RICE IS #15000....LONG GRAIN AND STONE FREE.... DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED, CALL: 08065842181.....
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ernieboy(m): 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ijeleigbo:
Coscharis Rice 50Kg = N15500
where can one get it?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ernieboy(m): 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2019
abkrgumel:

Children of hate start their hatred from womb what do you expect from those who celebrate bad news
why not counter with facts? how much is a 50kg bag in ur locality?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
firstolalekan:
I just bought half bag of rice for 15k at DALEKO market, Lagos.

It will never be well with this EVIL and WICKED government.

Nigeria is not producing enough rice that can go round at the moment, WHY CLOSE BORDERS FOR IMPORTATIONS?

A sensible government that means well for the people will first all saturate the market with plenty rice before taking such decision.

U.S.A today doesn't really produce crude oil but, they have the largest reserves of crude oil in the world.

You are misguided about the subject and your assertion above is incorrect. Permit my correction in this regard.

1) The government only shut the borders to clamp down on out-or-control smuggling. Rice is still being brought into Nigeria via the sea ports.
2) Nigeria has already become number 1 producer of rice in Africa within 18 months from 2018. If we sustain the current growth, we will produce enough to feed Nigeria and ultimately become a major exporter. Every successful venture goes through a tough teething period before breaking even. We can endure if we believe and see the big picture.
3) USA is the number one producer of crude oil in the world as of today. So your last paragraph is false. Please don't take my words for it, google it.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Moboj: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Let's forget condemning our government for once.Abacha did something similar and we later praised him for it,Buhari just didn't make enough provisions before implementing ni,in few years to come we'll remember Buhari for this cause as much as I don't want to admit,this is actually remarkable and something that will make history.We Nigerians are also our own problem,so just because of Border closure local Rice producers increased their selling price when their production cost wasn't affected at all,they're doing scarcity of demand so price goes up and cashing in on the "supposed change" the government is trying to effect
Note:I'm not a Buhari fan but a fan of the right thing,soo what are we saying here.where in Lagos is local rice less than 20k abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.