Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (75976 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Techsunny: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2019
maasoap:

You are a bad and poor debater. You've got issues, get lost. Irritating prick
gat Bleep niggarr, u gatt shithole, ass hole country.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by OOSmilling(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2019
ShootThemAll:
Majority of customs officials are patiently waiting for a bag of rice to go very high during the December period so that they can sell their share of seized rice. Some of them has more than 300 bags each. Corrupt country...corrupt officials that don't give a Bleep about the masses.
have u worked there b4 abi u dey stay in their houses. dat one na assumption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ShootThemAll(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
OOSmilling:
have u worked there b4 abi u dey stay in their houses. dat one na assumption

Not Assumption...I can't disclose it here.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
maasoap:

Learn how to be humble in defeat, stop trying to shift the goal posts. I only corrected your impression that USA don't produce crude oil. I'm not here to defend USA or anything
You're absolutely wrong nigger
You have no authentic reference to your bullsheet
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Makschinchin: 8:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
olujastro:
Las las, the average Nigerian na scam if given the opportunity.
Same local rice they were selling for between 10-15k per 50kg bag suddenly skyrocketed to over 20k after border closure.
Some are even re-bagging local rice in foreign bags to sell for 25k.
The exact definition of what being smart means in Nigeria .....the kind of negative smartness that has kept the country underdeveloped for decades.

Truth is, many Nigerians are not really angry about corruption and stealing of public funds, they're only angry that they're not the ones benefiting from the corruption.

Aptly spoken.
@bolded is so true for the cause of underdevelopment/backwardness in the country, but some people will turn around to blame it on religion angry Mtscheeeeeeeew angry

God have mercy on us o.. Man must survive

2 Likes

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Makschinchin: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Mays24:
Can't believe a day will come that rice will go into extinction in Nigeria.

Haba, e never reach like that na grin grin
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2019
firstolalekan:

You're absolutely wrong nigger
You have no authentic reference to your bullsheet

If you are truly current and up to date, you should have known this before. You shouldn't be reading it from me for the first time. The fact that you said that USA don't produce crude oil at all was shocking, coming from someone who is on the internet! Move your lazy ass over to Google
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by sapeleboi(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2019
say we go die on top rice matter abi .............. next

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

If you are truly current and up to date, you should have known this before. You shouldn't be reading it from me for the first time. The fact that you said that USA don't produce crude oil at all was shocking, coming from someone who is on the internet! Move your lazy ass over to Google
Shut up
I never said they don't
(not really doesn't mean not)
Learn how to comprehend
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by chuggy(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2019
Luckysbab:

What's your contact?
inbox me
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by XaintJoel20: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
abescom:
Maybe because most Nigerians are sensible and know that the damage the past administrations caused us will take a while to repair.

You are still blaming past administration after more than four years.
What has the administration done differently to better the lives of Nigerians?
Don't you think you need to have your mental health examined?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by chuggy(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2019
Luckysbab:

What's your contact?
call me
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2019
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

Here is how the fellow without counter information, knowledge of subject matter, logic and general understanding of how things work handle arguments.

They just wanna punch you in the face for being intelligent.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Pristine19: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rice available @ 35k for 100kg from gombe, send an email @june.ajero@gmail.com, serious buyers only
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Chinedumagnus05(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2019
Latest Xmas bonanza!!! Cheapest sales!!
Quality de-stoned, sweet and clean grained abakaliki Rice.

50kg bag =N16,500
25kg bag= N8,500
10kg bag= N5000

Call:08067810480

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 5:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Latest Price Of Bag Of Rice In Nigeria 2020

click here for full details >>> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/latest-price-of-bag-of-rice-in-nigeria/
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by mumu9gerian: 9:15pm On Sep 16, 2020
Abeg, make Una revive this thread, how much be rice now for Una area
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by armyofone(m): 9:47pm On Sep 16, 2020
Please where can one buy Brown Rice ?

I'm looking to buy 25kg of brown rice. Please anyone with idea of where to buy should share.

Is ofada rice same as the stony rice ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.