Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (75963 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ziegurf(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

@MBuhari is his twitter handle.... goodluck

...that's cool will visit him ASAP
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by inyenejo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
Worst Nigerian mistake is known as buharigg.
Having buharigg as a Nigerian President is worst than the Nigerian civil war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by adenigga(m): 7:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

...yeah I agreed with your enlightenment but they should have put the seaports around the country such as calabar and warri seaports in order so to discourage the scarcity/high price of those commodities before the land border closure, if they meant well for the citizens...how about this?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by adenigga(m): 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
[quote author=ziegurf post=83229978]

...yeah I agreed with your enlightenment but they should have put the seaports around the country such as calabar and warri seaports in order so to discourage the scarcity/high price of those commodities before the land border closure, if they meant well for the citizens...how about this?[/quote

On point,

I agreed 120%!!!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Luckysbab: 7:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
chuggy:
I have royal stallion rice for sale. The price goes for 22k. Inbox me if you are a serious buyer

What's your contact?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by kingofthemall: 7:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ijeleigbo:
Coscharis Rice 50Kg = N15500
Where is this being sold in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by breeze23: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

On behalf of all Nairalanders, we will not let you embarrass us with your grammar on a public scale. We hereby channel the protest against your English.
idiot! Mr English, he is talking of a way forward you are talking about english.
You are the type that will be going up and down speaking rubbish english without one naira in your pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by DeRay98(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
chloride6:
Importation of Rice was not banned...

Importation of rice through land borders was banned..

Dem be go school but school no gree enter dem head because dier blood dey hot with hate

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Tywo2018: 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2019
This your price ehnn I know understand ooo go and check the market price well undecided undecided undecided
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by freeman67: 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I bought one bag yesterday for 15k in Wuse Market.

Is this a joke?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Skmoda360(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:
Citizens of this country are not yet ready to protest against buharis leadership maybe it's because they're still seeing 2meals per day without health issues or house rent issues....until they start receiving it hotter that's when they'll come out enmass to protest against this bad/tyrannical leadership in this country,

how can you just suddenly woke up from asleep and placed barn on some of the things that you can't even be boast of producing to reach the demand of the masses..... Buhari please before you accept the banning of some imported products.....be sure enough that you have produced enough of it locally,

...even here in Europe so many countries are still importing even things they're producing locally

Buhari what's wrong with your way of thinking....who're those piloting you to be very wicked to the masses of the country you're leading

People are dying in hunger/hardship and you kept deaf ear to their plea and plights....I can't believe it that you're still negotiating about 30k minimum wage saga with the people that allowed you to rig their votes to enthroned you for the second term ......Buhari why

Please who have his direct phone number/social media account should release it to me ASAP
Bros, pls stop whining ok and let's face reality, most Nigerians love suffering in silence so just forget mass protest which will never materialise.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by leisuretym: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
once you collect the new minimum wages , the 30k will get you one bag of rice for your family
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by cyrilamx(m): 9:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
baratech:

Even with the so called damages of past administration, food was still cheaper. Dollar rate was lower...

For how long will we continue to blame past administrations? When do we start blaming current administration?

agreed food where cheap...dollar rate was low. But u will also agree that oil price was high, the recession was foretold way back 2014...our reserves plummeted from $45B to $29B cos huge part of our forex was spent on importation. But where were the infrastructures that will aid developments? The dire situation of our infrastructures played out in Onitsha where there was no fire service to put out the inferno which engulf buildings and human lives....until we produce what we eat and embark on massive infrastructures, we will always be a laughingstock among comity of nations. Sadly we have to go through pains to reach there.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by odinga1of: 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2019
Divay22:
Tomato rice here in warri is 27,000 28,000 But it's fine thou
Igbudu market Rice is 29k
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by decrownprince(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
I deliver cap foreign rice (50kg) to Gombe, Bauchi, Jos and is pay on delivery for as low #15,500. Whatsapp me 0 7 066746937.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
What of lagos
decrownprince:
I deliver cap foreign rice (50kg) to Gombe, Bauchi, Jos and is pay on delivery for as low #15,500. Whatsapp me 0 7 066746937.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by lakesider(m): 9:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:
Citizens of this country are not yet ready to protest against buharis leadership maybe it's because they're still seeing 2meals per day without health issues or house rent issues....until they start receiving it hotter that's when they'll come out enmass to protest against this bad/tyrannical leadership in this country,

how can you just suddenly woke up from asleep and placed barn on some of the things that you can't even be boast of producing to reach the demand of the masses..... Buhari please before you accept the banning of some imported products.....be sure enough that you have produced enough of it locally,

...even here in Europe so many countries are still importing even things they're producing locally

Buhari what's wrong with your way of thinking....who're those piloting you to be very wicked to the masses of the country you're leading

People are dying in hunger/hardship and you kept deaf ear to their plea and plights....I can't believe it that you're still negotiating about 30k minimum wage saga with the people that allowed you to rig their votes to enthroned you for the second term ......Buhari why

Please who have his direct phone number/social media account should release it to me ASAP

we know them smugglers
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by MusaChukwudi: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
inyenejo:
Worst Nigerian mistake is known as buharigg.
Having buharigg as a Nigerian President is worst than the Nigerian civil war.

You are a born mistake, bstd!

Who is your own father?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Oct 17, 2019
firstolalekan:
I just bought half bag of rice for 15k at DALEKO market, Lagos.

It will never be well with this EVIL and WICKED government.

Nigeria is not producing enough rice that can go round at the moment, WHY CLOSE BORDERS FOR Importation?

The ones our farmers are currently producing, you guys were not buying it. You didn't get it. Buhari is literally forcing senses into many Nigerians. Lol. Can't blame him, our taste for foreign products is alarming, sickening and disheartening. Something had to be done.

A sensible government that means well for the people will first all saturate the market with plenty rice before taking such decision.

U.S.A today doesn't really produce crude oil but, they have the largest reserves of crude oil in the world.

I'm not sure you know what you are talking about at all

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
Divay22:

Don't attack too quickly.
I mean the rice is fine and very okay to eat.
It's quite expensive though
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by decrownprince(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
yemibayo:
What of lagos
distance is too far.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
freeman67:

Is this a joke?
Why? Too expensive?
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by decrownprince(m): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
CAPRICE for sale. For as low as #15,500. whatsapp me 070 66746937
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2019
maasoap:

The ones our farmers are currently producing, you guys were not buying it. You didn't get it. Buhari is literally forcing senses into many Nigerians. Lol. Can't blame him, our taste for foreign products is alarming, sickening and disheartening. Something had to be done.

I'm not sure you know what you are talking about at all
Keep deceiving yourself.
Yet, they're kill everyone in middle east Eg Iraq just to steal their oil. And are also the major buyer of crude oils around the world...
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by freeman67: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why? Too expensive?

Very cheap for Abuja even if it's local rice.. in maraba orange market closeby where items are supposed to be cheaper you cannot get any brand local rice there for N17,000 now..
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by unikwa: 5:20am On Oct 18, 2019
Buhari closed the borders because of rampant smuggling.
Because Nigeria's ports are very difficult and expensive, a lot of importers ship their goods to neighboring countries. They pay lower tariffs to clear their goods.
Those goods are then smuggled into Nigeria without paying a kobo to Nigeria.
Buhari is losing a lot of money to this smuggling. He must think closing the borders is a way of raising money.
Goods that can be cleared for N2m in Cotonou, would cost about N5m to clear in Lagos.
What Buhari needs to do is reduce the tariff to the same level as neighboring countries are charging. Otherwise, the smuggling would continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by successcmc1(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2019
WE SUPPLY FAMILY CHOICE RICE FROM ANABRA, STONE FREE, RECENTLY PARBOILED AND MILLED. HAS GREAT TASTE. 50KG IS N18,000. WE ALSO BRAND BAGS FOR COMPANIES WITH THEIR LOGO. OUR LOCATION IS OYIGBO, RIVERS STATE. WHATSAPP OR CALL 07066387809

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2019
kingofthemall:

Where is this being sold in Lagos?

I don't know about that. I only know it's sold at the processing mill in Anambra
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2019
firstolalekan:

Keep deceiving yourself.
Yet, they're kill everyone in middle east Eg Iraq just to steal their oil. And are also the major buyer of crude oils around the world..

Learn how to be humble in defeat, stop trying to shift the goal posts. I only corrected your impression that USA don't produce crude oil. I'm not here to defend USA or anything
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Techsunny: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2019
Nigerians re fools ,yoruba Muslims here comending this stupid president Buhari are most foolish cows on earth.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Techsunny: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2019
maasoap:

Learn how to be humble in defeat, stop trying to shift the goal posts. I only corrected your impression that USA don't produce crude oil. I'm not here to defend USA or anything
Mumu Us has started producing crude oil , mr I too know, that's d problem with some Nigerians.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2019
Techsunny:
Mumu Us has started producing crude oil , mr I too know, that's d problem with some Nigerians.

You are a bad and poor debater. You've got issues, get lost. Irritating prick.
We only corrected you, instead of moving on, you're picking a fight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.