Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,342 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria (75980 Views)

How Much For A Bag Of Rice In Your Area / N100 Plate Of Rice In Bauchi State / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Omoelerin37(m): 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

On behalf of all Nairalanders, we will not let you embarrass us with your grammar on a public scale. We hereby channel the protest against your English.
you Are A Fool And Idiot Are You Not In This Nigeria Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by win2da: 6:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
BIG MAMA RICE IS #15000. LONG GRAIN AND STONE FREE.... DISTRIBUTORS NEDDED CALL: 08065842181.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ernieboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
adedehinbo:
Is rice the only food in Nigeria?
it is one of the staple foods worldwide, do u know the meaning of staple food oga?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Omoelerin37(m): 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

I already knew that loyalists like you won't like this and must come up to quote me.....Mr correct English teacher
thanks Bro That Boy Naa Were From Daura

2 Likes

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by win2da: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
BIG MAMA RICE IS #15000 for 50kg.... Stone free and long grain.... Distributors needed: call:08065842181
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by chloride6: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Importation of Rice was not banned...

Importation of rice through land borders was banned..

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
ernieboy:
where can one get it?

Anambra State
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by renewable1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ok

Enjoy 8 hours electricity daily with our 1kva solar power system. Check my signature now.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by win2da: 6:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Big mama rice is #15000 for 50kg... Long grain and stone free.... DISTRIBUTORS NEDDED CALL 0806584281.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Don27tiky(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:
Citizens of this country are not yet ready to protest against buharis leadership maybe it's because they're still seeing 2meals per day without health issues or house rent issues....until they start receiving it hotter that's when they'll come out enmass to protest against this bad/tyrannical leadership in this country,

how can you just suddenly woke up from asleep and placed barn on some of the things that you can't even be boast of producing to reach the demand of the masses..... Buhari please before you accept the banning of some imported products.....be sure enough that you have produced enough of it locally,

...even here in Europe so many countries are still importing even things they're producing locally

Buhari what's wrong with your way of thinking....who're those piloting you to be very wicked to the masses of the country you're leading

People are dying in hunger/hardship and you kept deaf ear to their plea and plights....I can't believe it that you're still negotiating about 30k minimum wage saga with the people that allowed you to rig their votes to enthroned you for the second term ......Buhari why

Please who have his direct phone number/social media account should release it to me ASAP
people like you are the real enemies of Nigeria. While some of us are seeing opportunity to make it in farming you are against it. Whether you like or not Nigeria must get there. We are more than capable of feeding ourselves
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
abescom:
Maybe because most Nigerians are sensible and know that the damage the past administrations caused us will take a while to repair.
Don't u get it life was better in d past administrations so we don't get

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Pavarottii(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
Don27tiky:
people like you are the real enemies of Nigeria. While some of us are seeing opportunity to make it in farming you are against it. Whether you like or not Nigeria must get there. We are more than capable of feeding ourselves
Av u ever been to a farm before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by engrfaruq(m): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
In short, a minimum wage earner cannot afford a bag of rice.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by dpumppy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 17, 2019
I just bought a DeRica of Rice for 450naira about an hour ago. Its so Painful
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by baratech: 6:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
abescom:
Maybe because most Nigerians are sensible and know that the damage the past administrations caused us will take a while to repair.

Even with the so called damages of past administration, food was still cheaper. Dollar rate was lower...

For how long will we continue to blame past administrations? When do we start blaming current administration?

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by awoluyi(m): 6:48pm On Oct 17, 2019
Must we talk about food, food all the time in Nigeria.
From cow meat (RUGA) palaver to Rice & pineapple (HUNGER).
Same no dey catch us again in this country that we can't feed ourselves?
Very soon we shall be importing Ewedu, Banga and Ugu leaves.
Is the book of Lamentation written for Nigeria?
Are we eating to live or living to eat?
I tire o!

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by eTECTIV: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I bought one bag yesterday for 15k in Wuse Market.

Wat brand? D big bull I bought d last tym is no longer in d market. It's d only local rice I trust.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
eTECTIV:

Wat brand? D big bull I bought d last tym is no longer in d market. It's d only local rice I trust.
Mama Gold
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by adenigga(m): 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:
Citizens of this country are not yet ready to protest against buharis leadership maybe it's because they're still seeing 2meals per day without health issues or house rent issues....until they start receiving it hotter that's when they'll come out enmass to protest against this bad/tyrannical leadership in this country,

how can you just suddenly woke up from asleep and placed barn on some of the things that you can't even be boast of producing to reach the demand of the masses..... Buhari please before you accept the banning of some imported products.....be sure enough that you have produced enough of it locally,

...even here in Europe so many countries are still importing even things they're producing locally

Buhari what's wrong with your way of thinking....who're those piloting you to be very wicked to the masses of the country you're leading

People are dying in hunger/hardship and you kept deaf ear to their plea and plights....I can't believe it that you're still negotiating about 30k minimum wage saga with the people that allowed you to rig their votes to enthroned you for the second term ......Buhari why

Please who have his direct phone number/social media account should release it to me ASAP

Sir! I'm not an APC member or Buhari supporter, but what he did regarding land borders is of benefit economically to the country to some certain extent.

They didn't barred people from passing provided you have your passport.

As per importation you're advised to channels them through our seaports, for proper accountability & documentation, so there is no banned on imports as insinuated.

Majority of what is passing through our land borders are smuggling products from Benin Republic & Niger, so, since the borders are porous drastic measures has to be taken.

Remember life is a two sides of a coin, the side that face you will give you different picture while the one I'm facing is another picture entirely.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by Divay22(f): 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How's it fine? Kindly explain to d masses how such exorbitant price is fine undecided
Don't attack too quickly.
I mean the rice is fine and very okay to eat.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by abescom: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
baratech:

Even with the so called damages of past administration, food was still cheaper. Dollar rate was lower...

For how long will we continue to blame past administrations? When do we start blaming current administration?

The day cancer enters the system isn't the day it kills the person.
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by abescom: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
callthefred:

Typical idiot. Attack the message not the messenger. Clowns like you are the reason this government and those before it takes the whole nation for granted.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the previous administration. You need to be honest and sincere that this government has no plan. These politicians just wanted power to enrich themselves further, Buhari included. After being in power for 4 years we still have to blame the previous government for a direct policy of the current government? You're terrible.
You are the idiot here.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
kjhova:

You are misguided about the subject and your assertion above is incorrect. Permit my correction in this regard.

1) The government only shut the borders to clamp down on out-or-control smuggling. Rice is still being brought into Nigeria via the sea ports.
2) Nigeria has already become number 1 producer of rice in Africa within 18 months from 2018. If we sustain the current growth, we will produce enough to feed Nigeria and ultimately become a major exporter. Every successful venture goes through a tough teething period before breaking even. We can endure if we believe and see the big picture.
3) USA is the number one producer of crude oil in the world as of today. So your last paragraph is false. Please don't take my words for it, google it.
[/s]
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by firstolalekan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

You have simply paid for your ignorance.The same local rice , you are running away for, is the same local rice they packaged for you in foreign rice
[/s]
lack of brain is not good...
you need help

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by kjhova(m): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2019
firstolalekan:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

I apologize for replying your original comment.

I thought we could engage in intellectual discuss.

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by emonis88: 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

On behalf of all Nairalanders, we will not let you embarrass us with your grammar on a public scale. We hereby channel the protest against your English.
Hunger no dey hear English o! Hardship no hear grammar o! The guy is talking reality u dey there dey that about English, hungry never wire this one o!!

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by stagger: 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

angry
Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by joyousmother2016: 7:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
In Sokoto State a bag of foreign rice is 17k.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by ziegurf(m): 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
adenigga:

Sir! I'm not an APC member or Buhari supporter, but what he did regarding land borders is of benefit economically to the country to some certain extent.

They didn't barred people from passing provided you have your passport.

As per importation you're advised to channels them through our seaports, for proper accountability & documentation, so there is no banned on imports as insinuated.

Majority of what is passing through our land borders are smuggling products from Benin Republic & Niger, so, since the borders are porous drastic measures has to be taken.

Remember life is a two sides of a coin, the side that face you will give you different picture while the one I'm facing is another picture entirely.

...yeah I agreed with your enlightenment but they should have put the seaports around the country such as calabar and warri seaports in order so to discourage the scarcity/high price of those commodities before the land border closure, if they meant well for the citizens...how about this?

2 Likes

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by DeRay98(m): 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2019
olujastro:
Las las, the average Nigerian na scam if given the opportunity.
Same local rice they were selling for between 10-15k per 50kg bag suddenly skyrocketed to over 20k after border closure.
Some are even re-bagging local rice in foreign bags to sell for 25k.
The exact definition of what being smart means in Nigeria. The kind of negative smartness that has kept the country underdeveloped for decades.

Truth is, many Nigerians are not really angry about corruption and stealing of public funds, they're only angry that they're not the ones benefiting from the corruption.

100k likes for you.
Your parents arrange you well jare.
All the "govt this...govt that..." bandwagon here will do same if opportunity allow them.
Yet, dem go dey point finger. Everybody want on top another person head..

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
ziegurf:

@MBuhari is his twitter handle.... goodluck

1 Like

Re: Latest Prices Of Bags Of Rice In Nigeria by OyiboOyibo(m): 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2019
Officialgarri:

Who good English help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Plate Of Food I Got For 1500 In An Eatery. The Fish Alone Is 1k / Food Items I Bought With 78K - Man Shares Shocking Pictures / Lagosians Begging In Front Of Lekki Estate (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.