Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. (2111 Views)

Can The Past Life Of A Lady Truly Be Overlooked ? / 9 Crazy/Stupid Things People Do When They Fall In Love / What People Do Not Know About Ogbanje: Question People Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. by midnighter(f): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
lilwetdick:

yeah, newly rich people care about appearance alot, they are the one that show off alot, MZ is just one of the newly rich, he doesnt have that time to show off to you because of his type of job and also the press will make his life hell especially when the american media is anti wealth due to their preaching of mass inequality between the rich and poor and for MZ haircut, this is not the first time he has done similar haircut stunt like this, anytime he is going to speak to the senate, he does similar haircut stunt, the stunt is just to make people talk about him instead of the topic on ground which was political advertisement on facebook.

in respect to dangote, i am bringing up age because it matters, as a man gets older, he doesnt care alot about being expensive, it is young people who care about how expensive they look, as he gets older his priority is different from when young, this is just normal life changes, do you expect a 60 years old priority to be the same as a 24 years old child.? people change as they get older, the stuff that freaks them when young will not be the same stuff that will freak them when old.

Hahaha. just admit that it doesnt matter! It depends on so many things in the persons mentality and not if the person is wealthy or not. MZ was just one example, what do we say about Pastor Sulemans own haircut? There are plenty of tech giants who always make sure they look 100%. It just depends on the person

You are just making sweeping statements. A man who kept his styles as a youngster will often carry it into old age because he enjoys keeping up his fashions. I have an uncle who does exactly that. A fashion freak can be one regardless of age. If someone allows themself to deteriorate in personal appearance as they age it could be just as easily related to lack of funds or ill health than so-called "change"
Re: What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2019
A rich woman can tell all of you to STFU, and nobody will quote me with nonsense... lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. by BLUEJAYY: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
Guest007:
A rich woman can tell all of you to STFU, and nobody will quote me with nonsense... lipsrsealed
cool
Re: What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2019
midnighter:

Hahaha. just admit that it doesnt matter! It depends on so many things in the persons mentality and not if the person is wealthy or not. MZ was just one example, what do we say about Pastor Sulemans own haircut? There are plenty of tech giants who always make sure they look 100%. It just depends on the person

You are just making sweeping statements. A man who kept his styles as a youngster will often carry it into old age because he enjoys keeping up his fashions. I have an uncle who does exactly that. A fashion freak can be one regardless of age. If someone allows themself to deteriorate in personal appearance as they age it could be just as easily related to lack of funds or ill health than so-called "change"

many wealthy tech guys are always on t shirt and jeans, it is only those who are in Venture capital or those that work in wall street that suit up because they are selling something or trying to impress other bankers

as i have written many times, many newly rich people are the one that show off alot, even old money people hate them because they are always lousy about their new wealth

who is Pastor Sulemans?

i am not making sweeping statement, fashion go out of style and one style isnt forever, you dont expect a boy that likes all stars when young because it was in fashion to continue wearing all stars when he is 50, taste changes as you grow up.

as a man grows old looking fashionable isnt is goal, his goal will be living a more productive and peaceful life.
Re: What Is Something Rich People Do That Gets Overlooked.. by BLUEJAYY: 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
You guys are in a tug-of-war?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Understand My Husband Again / Mention The Funniest Moniker's Name You Ever Saw On NL / I'm Always Scared To Loose Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.