Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. (2114 Views)

Can A Woman Loose Her Virginity Without Having Sex? / I Don't Want To Loose Her, She's Everything To Me! / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by travis365: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Good evening nairalanders...I really need your advice...there's this girl we've being dating for more than a year now...I just feel I'm been to nice to her...she'd always take me for granted..whenever we've issue she'd say I shouldn't let her change to me and do what she doesn't wanna do...she'd say she can't tolerate me anymore...she'd read meaning to meaningless stuffs...and I'd end up begging her...she'd even block my number..lol..,I'll have to beg her to unblock me...I actually provide every of her needs...i haven't missed any before... If I don't have I'll definitely promise her and I'd do it...I even send her money even without her asking,she'd say I'm insulting her with money all because I sent her money and not replying to her messages immediately,.but she will never appreciate the next day....so on Thursday she called me on phone and she actually told me she's having infection...I then said on Saturday I'd definitely send her some money so she can treat it...so on Saturday I actually sent her some money..it's much though....so suddenly this morning she just messaged me giving me attitude...even without appreciating what i did yesterday.. so i just have to let her be..she then start sending me different kind of messages that she can't tolerate me ignoring her and treating her bad all because I'm providing her needs....how the hell I'm i treating you bad??she just start saying different kind of thing... uploading different kind of status"a girl can love you stupidly and stop talking to you"....she'd just start ignoring my messages won't read it and she'd be online,she doesn't even call like before...but I'm always scared when we have issue that another guy will have her..�have tried alot for her...even at the point of paying her rent..�please advice me nairalanders...I really need your advice about this....and please no insult... Sorry for the bad grammers.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by SUPERPACK: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
travis365:
Good evening nairalanders...I really need your advice...there's this girl we've being dating for more than a year now...I just feel I'm been to nice to her...she'd always take me for granted..whenever we've issue she'd say I shouldn't let her change to me and do what she doesn't wanna do...she'd say she can't tolerate me anymore...she'd read meaning to meaningless stuffs...and I'd end up begging her...she'd even block my number..lol..,I'll have to beg her to unblock me...I actually provide every of her needs...i haven't missed any before... If I don't have I'll definitely promise her and I'd do it...I even send her money even without her asking,she'd say I'm insulting her with money all because I sent her money and not replying to her messages immediately,.but she will never appreciate the next day....so on Thursday she called me on phone and she actually told me she's having infection...I then said on Saturday I'd definitely send her some money so she can treat it...so on Saturday I actually sent her some money..it's much though....so suddenly this morning she just messaged me giving me attitude...even without appreciating what i did yesterday.. so i just have to let her be..she then start sending me different kind of messages that she can't tolerate me ignoring her and treating her bad all because I'm providing her needs....how the hell I'm i treating you bad??she just start saying different kind of thing... uploading different kind of status"a girl can love you stupidly and stop talking to you"....she'd just start ignoring my messages won't read it and she'd be online,she doesn't even call like before...but I'm always scared when we have issue that another guy will have her..�have tried alot for her...even at the point of paying her rent..�please advice me nairalanders...I really need your advice about this....and please no insult... Sorry for the bad grammers.
Allow a bird to fly, if it belongs to you it will always come back to you. Holding it on leash doesnt make it yours.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by clarocuzioo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please start looking for another girlfriend, she's already working on another boyfriend.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by purples25(f): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2020
Sorry. I think you can talk to her about her attitude and if it doesn't change, you may have to break up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Airlove: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2020
What are the things you gain from her aside maybe sex?
What value does she add to your life? She kills your self esteem and morale yet you want die onto wetin no get value for your destiny.
A man’s greatest fear will end up hunting them. Overcome your fears and take the bull by the horn. Value yourself and look for those who appreciate your value and contributions no matter how little

12 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Cerebellum: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol...lol
Chai!!
This OP nah confirm Eleribugrin. I mean original one from yaba
Dem swear for ur destiny? Arbi nah mess dem donate for amgrin
Arindin OPgrin

7 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by virginprincess(f): 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
Op i think you should invite her to a cool place where you guys can sort things out, if you truely love her like you claim then apologise to her, but if she refuses to listen then i think you should call it a quit.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Ken26(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Please wise up, be a man, stop spendin unnecessary money,, d way u make ur bed dt d way u lay on it

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by CrEaToRmalden(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
You're a fallback option, man.
When a partner (male or female) vomits such self-entitled comments, SPIT on their face and f**k them off.

You're enslaved, man. You're the kind of human that will commit suicide in love. You've loving too much.

Solution:
Get closer to other females and spend most of the time conversing with them. Of course, the over-loving disease will be corrected and when next your partner vomits such stupid comments, you spit on them.

It's rather silly how you return to beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by youngmo001(m): 10:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
travis365:

you are a simp...
better free her...and regain ur senses..if u lose her..u won't die...better girls full ground

5 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Shortyy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol when you are dating a teenager or a girl in her early twenties, a last born or an only child. Expect things like this. E be like ogbanje dey worry them.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by mardis: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
How can a man just be mumu like this ehn... A girl is using you to play ludo you are seeking for advice. Which advice do you want us to give you now. Oya go and beg her, continue begging her till she agree since you've subjected yourself to beggar.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by hashtagged(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2020
Guys what should we do to this guy now? He needs holy water to wash him away from simphood. But bro you too mumu sha
I cry sometimes when I see guys like you.

Bro leave that relationship, someone who is giving you attitude and treats you like shit don't care about you, I can bet she is dating someone else and you are just a mugu she uses as a bank account, leave that shitty relationship or continue being dumb

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by hashtagged(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
virginprincess:
Op i think you should invite her to a cool place where you guys can sort things out, if you truely love her like you claim then apologise to her, but if she refuses to listen then i think you should call it a quit.

Are you hearing yourself apologize to her? She is wrong here and treats him like crap, Later if am saying feminists support anybody that is doing wrong as far as they are ladies you people would come and be talking trash.
Bro pls run from that shitty relationship
Pls don't quote me back

7 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by David1017(m): 11:26pm On Dec 06, 2020
My Guy. She dae use you... Use ur head..

Abeg.. Invest all those money on yourself..

Am not saying its bad to give your babe money. But if she really behaves like dat, rest for her matter.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by virginprincess(f): 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2020
hashtagged:

Are you hearing yourself apologize to her? She is wrong here and treats him like crap, Later if am saying feminists support anybody that is doing wrong as far as they are ladies you people would come and be talking trash.
Bro pls run from that shitty relationship
Pls don't quote me back
I shouldn't quote you back after writing nonsense to me undecided, yes he should apologize to her, because they might be something he is doing that the girl doesn't like, so he should ask then apologize.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Prodigee: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Bros let me be frank with you. You are the biggest mumu ever. How can you be doing charity on an ungrateful tin like that liability? I'm sure you no dey send N1 to your family, but you go dey waste money on top vagina matter. See as she just dey manipulate you. Guy you had better drop am like thrash. There are many fishes in the sea. Keep it moving man!

Na me talk am!
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by travis365: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Prodigee:
Bros let me be frank with you. You are the biggest mumu ever. How can you be doing charity on an ungrateful tin like that liability? I'm sure you no dey send N1 to your family, but you go dey waste money on top vagina matter. See as she just dey manipulate you. Guy you had better drop am like thrash. There are many fishes in the sea. Keep it moving man!

Na me talk am!
Thanks bro
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by TrueHeart365(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2020
Omo, you deserve SIMP OF THE YEAR award.

Follow these guys on YouTube to clear your eyes.

@darius m
@coach core Wayne
@alpha male strategies

These guys will change your life

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by tingFanG: 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2020
travis365:
follow this link
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Prodigee: 12:01am On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:
Thanks bro
Bro no vex say I use harsh language. Tins like this dey vex me. I guess you are probably catching feelings and you scared. But look at the situation critically and ask yourself these questions:
1. Is someone else's happiness worth your sadness?
2. All the money wey you don spend on top her, e yield anything positive? E beta make you chanel all of it into investments or business
3. She dey add value to your life? Is she even worth it? You never marry am sef and all these dey happen
Think about all these and see if that relationship should still continue. As it seems, it just a one way situationship as you are the only one making an impact.

Na me talk am!

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by travis365: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Prodigee:
Bro no vex say I use harsh language. Tins like this dey vex me. I guess you are probably catching feelings and you scared. But look at the situation critically and ask yourself these questions:
1. Is someone else's happiness worth your sadness?
2. All the money wey you don spend on top her, e yield anything positive? E beta make you chanel all of it into investments or business
3. She dey add value to your life? Is she even worth it? You never marry am sef and all these dey happen
Think about all these and see if that relationship should still continue. As it seems, it just a one way situationship as you are the only one making an impact.

Na me talk am!
bro thanks alot o..you really nailed it..thanks very much brother.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by hashtagged(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I shouldn't quote you back after writing nonsense to me undecided, yes he should apologize to her, because they might be something he is doing that the girl doesn't like, so he should ask then apologize.
This why I didn't want your quote it's filled with pig shit get the fvck out of here this proves you are a very big idi0t, you didn't read obviously, he is spending money on your fellow broke bitch and she is giving him attitude, it's the op I blame for being so stupid

4 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by MMXX: 1:04am On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:
Letting go most times seems like the hardest part but if you've tried your best n it's not working,you gotta let go..I promise you there are lots of more prettier, endowed and smart girls out there(depends on what you like in a woman).

My ex was fond of doing this too, she's never appreciative no matter what you do for her,she does literally nothing for me and I'm not complaining..She read meanings to everything, infact you can't make a joke cos she get angry over it easily n she overreact instantly.One time we had our numerous fights n I called her over,she reluctantly came over and we talked,she kissed me n we made up.While we talked I pleaded with her to always tell if when I'm wrong or where I've offended her instead of her carrying face for me..

Two weeks later another unnecessary fight this time I didn't call her or say anything,she threatened me with it's over I said "Okay",and that was it.. Months later she texted to apologize and I said it's okay,we talked alittle and she said she broke up with me n I just moved on easily like that n didn't try to resolve things..I laugh now cos thinking bout it now feels like I dodged a bullet,now all the feelings are dead I just imagine all the bullshit I had to put up with.i now know I deserved better.

NOTE; For every pretty, endowed lady out there, there's a thousand more others out there,if you leave any of your partner today you won't die,if you willing you'll find a thousand others out there.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by tobechi74: 1:23am On Dec 07, 2020
It is easier to let her go after you get another. Try asking random Girls out, at least five a day. In two weeks, at least, two will accept.
Date two of them simultaneously, focusing on them will make I channel your time and resources away from her until you loose her. Then finally break d news to her after her last Bleep up
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Liposure: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
she's an ungrateful person. She should be the one apologizing
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
I even used to count you among the sensible females here, I never knew you are part of the dump self-centered crew.
YOU DISAPPOINTED ME

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by czarr(m): 3:50am On Dec 07, 2020
Even if woman wey i no dey spend anything on treat me like this na to disembark from the ship....talk less of woman wey you dey spend for.

or maybe its cos of the monetary investments you find it hard to leave. sunk cost theory at work.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by Bola146(f): 4:08am On Dec 07, 2020
You have seen the signs, a broken relationship is far better than a broken marriage, please move forward, she is not interested in you. God really love you, because that girl can cause hypertension for you in future

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by AmeLonRo(m): 4:29am On Dec 07, 2020
Marriage and love is complex. I try a bit to answer some marital related questions in this video. Marriage and love is very complex. Use your head right away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YgZTi2opU
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by olalat(m): 4:50am On Dec 07, 2020
virginprincess:
apologize for what exactly.
Re: I'm Always Scared To Loose Her. by infogenius(m): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2020
travis365:

Guy grow up. I am sorry to say this. You have lost her. You are just too soft to be a ladies man. Ladies don't appreciate nice men.

I will advice you stop all the essential services you are rendering to her. U're simply wasting time, energy and ur money and its important u use them wisely.

Finally, let her get a job and meet her essential needs and my guy please don't behave like a simpleton or else this girl will mess u up big time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Boyfriend With A New PS5 / Top 10 Most Followed Female Brand Influencers & Content Creators On Instagram. / They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.