Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust (32894 Views)

Predictions For 2020 Obaseki Loses Re-election,lawan Gets Impeached As Wike Deca / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan Reveals His Salary, Says No “Jumbo Pay” For Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
GeneralPula:

Can I see pictures?
Where you at?

I'm at Alausa.

I can send pictures on WhatsApp or check my thread on it from my profile.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
So jobs are no longer given on merit again,it is now by slots,by the time senate president,presidency,DSP,State governors,house of rep.members and Ministers are all given slots,Job go don finish na,which one go remain for the Youths of the country,after their own Youths at heart have all taken it....its just so sad,if you visit other countries and see how things work there,you will almost want to give up on Nigeria....is so Sad
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Dozie32(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
vivalavida:

There is a thread for that. Face the issue at hand and stop this useless diversionary tactic

Your papa there idiot!
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by 24kmagic: 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2019
Samson0599:

With the latest discoveries and with the crops of these heartless and selfish rulers, I am with you at the boldest.......Bro do Rwanda require a visa, I heard that country is very OK now,tell me about Rwanda

I don't know much about Rwanda.
The little things I know about the country are things I read online so you might as well Google it. All I'm saying is, try as much as possible to leave Nigeria and you mustn't go to any oyibo land, just go to any peaceful country in Africa and start up something. At least Rwanda has stable power.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by vivalavida(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Dozie32:

Your papa there idiot!

See the level of your intelligence.
Social misfit
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
24kmagic:

I don't know much about Rwanda.
The little things I know about the country are things I read online so you might as well Google it. All I'm saying is, try as much as possible to leave Nigeria and you mustn't go to any oyibo land, just go to any peaceful country in Africa and start up something. At least Rwanda has stable power.
Thanks I will begin to gather more info about it henceforth and any other African country
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by mechanics(m): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
They should resolve the matter amicably.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Dozie32(m): 4:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
vivalavida:

See the level of your intelligence.
Social misfit

Mumu!! Dey here dey deceive your stupid self. Bastard..
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by inyenejo(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
This is by far the most corrupt regime ever.
PDP please come back biko.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by GeneralPula: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lovexme:

I'm at Alausa.

I can send pictures on WhatsApp or check my thread on it from my profile.

It’s a new phone??
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Jhamzy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nigeria need to stop, format and restart again.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
We heard that he acquired 26 plots for his constituency, but I tell you it's a very big lie.
Yes, it might be officially 26, but do you think the job will be given to an average citizen from a particular constituency? The answer is NO.

The jobs are still for those rich kids living in Abuja but are from his district.

I can see some people tagging "Buhari". What has he got to do with this again? Did he share the slots or has he ever come out to vouch for everyone in APC?
Your brain is filled with garri I swear.
Is buhari not the one who promised wipe out corruption? Both fowler and Lawan are his appointees. Maybe if we call Jonathan you'll feel better.
Need I remind you when saraki complained about not getting job slots you lots said he's pained cause there's no more corruption.
I also remember him complaining of some "gifts" that were supposed to come before he passed the budgets not coming. Is it safe to assume now that such "gifts" are coming to Lawan now, the reason for the haste in passing the budget?
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by CioAngels(f): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
You people should stop this shameless news as regards the shameless leaders. The NIMC and NIPOST is going to be shared after which they will advertise for the ordinary Nigerians to apply just to full people and waste their time. DPR was equally shared while leaving those that pasted the interview unemployed. I use to think that DPR can be said to be amongst the company with best practice. What am i saying, even the sane foreign companies have thrown their best practice to the trash can as long as they are in Nigeria, what a great shame. Contract. May the all Deities of this country bring shame to every leader that says the ordinary Nigerians must not be seen nor heard. Amen.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by CioAngels(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
jaxxy:
This is the corruption we are talking about. B4 we rationalize this if senate president gets this then others are definitely get theirs so what happens to merit and the masses? Npower right?

How can the senate uphold fairness if they are perpetrating this kind of acts. 26 slot not even 30. This is corruption. Let’s be reasonable. Let the senate be reasonable.
His 26, the person before him got 30 for DPR. The annoying thing is this people they employ don't attend interviews. I beg, religion is just hypocrisy. Nigerians are not serving God as they make people believe. We carry Koran and Bible. Traditionalist are the truthful religion because if they do evil they will die and this is why the stealing leaders have refused to swear with the traditional gods. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Borderless: 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
I hope , Ngenekrokro, Omenka and the other “eediots - in - council” were lucky to be considered for some slots.

Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by awoluyi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
I have stopped complaining about Nigerians' ways of doing things but believe strongly that the present state of affairs will eventually cleanse itself. When and how I do not know but will surely happen.
Ti ilu bati ndun ni adunju, o ma ya ni.
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Officialgarri:
We heard that he acquired 26 plots for his constituency, but I tell you it's a very big lie.
Yes, it might be officially 26, but do you think the job will be given to an average citizen from a particular constituency? The answer is NO.

The jobs are still for those rich kids living in Abuja but are from his district.

I can see some people tagging "Buhari". What has he got to do with this again? Did he share the slots or has he ever come out to vouch for everyone in APC?
but he came on a mantra of change and many of u said saraki senate was worse so what changed...
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
emkz:
This is how recruitment into the federal civil service, CBN, NNPC and FIRS always works. No one would resign, the story would die. Until we develop strong institutions and emphasize merit in recruitment, this bullcrap would continue.

Congratulations to the appointees though. Na una time, make una dey enjoy.
my brother e tire me u go school get ist class 2:1 nothing... my second class pol sci just de look me why can't we adopt the merit system thru which people got into higher college... it's a pity sha
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
emkz:
This is how recruitment into the federal civil service, CBN, NNPC and FIRS always works. No one would resign, the story would die. Until we develop strong institutions and emphasize merit in recruitment, this bullcrap would continue.

Congratulations to the appointees though. Na una time, make una dey enjoy.
my brother e tire me u go school get ist class 2:1 nothing... my second class pol sci just de look me why can't we adopt the merit system thru which people got into higher college... it's a pity sha if only I was close to some folks in edo State like my senator Francis alimikhena
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
GeneralPula:

It’s a new phone??

New and brought from the US. Are you interested?
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by GeneralPula: 11:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lovexme:

New and brought from the US. Are you interested?

Yes, if confirmed & not refurbished/repacked!!!
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2019
GeneralPula:

Yes, if confirmed & not refurbished/repacked!!!

It is not refurbished. Never been used

Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by maasoap(m): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:
The original change Senate.
Saraki was frustrating baba

You just wanted to be mischievous about this issue. Wasn't Saraki frustrating Buhari’s efforts? These are two separate and distinct issues. Sharing job slots disproportionately and frustrating the efforts of the president to get the job done are two unrelated matter. Abeg, park well
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2019
adecz:
angry

Buhari thinks that na only
chopping of govt money be corruption.

But his own type, nepotism, tribalism
bigotry is even worse than murder.

This country can't go on this way.
angry

Don't pretend like you're seeing something you've never seen before. Go and dig up aviation recruitment saga under Stella. Not that this is good but it's not new, better get used to it because if PDP is back today, the cycle just continues
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by ogbuefi677(m): 7:47am On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

You just wanted to be mischievous about this issue. Wasn't Saraki frustrating Buhari’s efforts? These are two separate and distinct issues. Sharing job slots disproportionately and frustrating the efforts of the president to get the job done are two unrelated matter. Abeg, park well
Zombie oo,zombie.
I heard your baba wanted to build a 10 lane road in Oshogbo but Saraki frustrated him
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by maasoap(m): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2019
ogbuefi677:

Zombie oo,zombie.
I heard your baba wanted to build a 10 lane road in Oshogbo but Saraki frustrated him

Saraki has moved on, just like Jonathan. Don't you think it is time for you to move on too? Life is too short to be bitter and unhappy all the time because you seem bitter and unhappy
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by ogbuefi677(m): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2019
maasoap:

Saraki has moved on, just like Jonathan. Don't you think it is time for you to move on too? Life is too short to be bitter and unhappy all the time because you seem bitter and unhappy
Islamabad is the capital of Pakistan grin
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by GeneralPula: 8:40am On Oct 19, 2019
Lovexme:

It is not refurbished. Never been used

How much last??
Re: Ahmad Lawan ‘Gets’ 26 FIRS Slots - Daily Trust by Lovexme(m): 9:17am On Oct 19, 2019
GeneralPula:

How much last??

That's a very fair price. 210k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Joins Oil-producing States / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / Edward Lametek Adamu Appointed As CBN Deputy Governor By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.