Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (59393 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
I think you are blind or better still, take a look at that list again

So you that has taken a look at that list again, who is ahead grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
please where is the gdp of lagos state. gringringrin even in your list, anambra is the only SE state in the top ten.. but all SW states are in top 10.. meaning the rest SE states are useless and shithole gringringringrin
Leave lagos and talk about oyo, ogun, osun, ekiti and ondo in that list grin
Lagos is for all
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oga you must be insane... so you mean anambra has higher gdp than lagos state gringringrin .. where is lagos state It still doesn't change the fact that anambra is the only SE state in top ten.. but all SW states are present.. why didn't you show me that of lagos.. lagos that is the fifth largest economy in Africa gringringrin

You are dumb not to read report I showed you, they have completed compilation of 22 states remaining 15 states which Lagos is among, go to National bureau of Statistics site for more details.

This report provides estimates for the second phase of the States GDP compilation exercise covering an additional 11 states - Anambra, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Ondo - and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Thus, the results for all 22 states are provided and analysed in this report. This is expected to inform policymakers at all levels regarding absolute and relative magnitudes of economic activities in the reporting States, even as NBS continues efforts to complete the last phase of compilation for the remaining 15 States.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

You are dumb to read report I showed you

This report provides estimates for the second phase of the States GDP compilation exercise covering an additional 11 states - Anambra, Bauchi, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Gombe, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Ondo - and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Thus, the results for all 22 states are provided and analysed in this report. This is expected to inform policymakers at all levels regarding absolute and relative magnitudes of economic activities in the reporting States, even as NBS continues efforts to complete the last phase of compilation for the remaining 15 States.
Lol,
School him well please grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Makuos19:

Leave lagos and talk about oyo, ogun, osun, ekiti and ondo in that list grin
Lagos is for all
are you blind that you can read again ni
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
bigbabyboy:
The IGR of all states as recently reported. I can't shout.
IGR is not a parameter to measure economy, put that at the back of your mind

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
are you blind that you can read again ni
U that has read, what did u see grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

No mind am grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Makuos19:

U that has read, what did u see grin
stop quoting me and read that thing again grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
stop quoting me and read that thing again grin
grin
But have u read that again
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Makuos19:

Oya show us high rise buildings both residential and commercial in Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo grin
Only anambra has one upcoming high rise buildings
Picture 1 Ibadan
Picture 2 Abeokuta

Lol
Only anambra has something like this

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Picture 1 Ibadan
Picture 2 Abeokuta

Lol
Just two or three high rise in the pictures u posted. Out of them, no residential grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Picture 1 Ibadan
Picture 2 Abeokuta

Lol

This is residential high rise building in part of Awka alone. Can u boast of something like this in Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2019
Makuos19:

This is residential high rise building in part of Awka alone. Can u boast of something like this in Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Osun and Ondo grin

Lol
U zoom on houses and show roofs
That's all of u guys trademarks

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
U zoom on houses and show roofs
That's all of u guys trademarks
Even with your refined pictures still cannot beat this. This is Onitsha grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Makuos19:

Even with your refined pictures still cannot beat this. This is Onitsha grin
Which yeye refined
See the meaning of classic

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
Hmm

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2019
eternityk:

Which yeye refined
See the meaning of classic
Keep posting refined pictures u got online. Even with that, it cant match that of SE. Yet some of your pictures are fake. This is owerri grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 1:52am On Oct 20, 2019
Makuos19:

Keep posting refined pictures u got online. Even with that, it cant match that of SE. Yet some of your pictures are fake. This is owerri grin
I got them online?
Look at the names on those pics
See let me not waste time here
U post good pics
I post good pics
The end
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2019
eternityk:

I got them online?
Look at the names on those pics
See let me not waste time here
U post good pics
I post good pics
The end
U have finally concede defeat
grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Makuos19:

U have finally concede defeat
grin
Nope
I never did
Maybe u have comprehension problems
I didn't want to waste my time
I was also feeling sleepy
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
eternityk:

Nope
I never did
Maybe u have comprehension problems
I didn't want to waste my time
I was also feeling sleepy
Your reasons shows u have conceded defeat na grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2019
Makuos19:

Your reasons shows u have conceded defeat na grin
Lol
Whatever rocks your boat
Every Igbos on nairaland knows I'm the number one Yoruba tribalist here
I no get our time
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2019
eternityk:

Lol
Whatever rocks your boat
Every Igbos on nairaland knows I'm the number one Yoruba tribalist here
I no get our time
Lol,
But u don give up grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
But u don give up grin

He has to leave you because you do not have these in the entire SE Igboland.Hollar me when you have them in Anambra,IMO,Enugu,Abia,Ebonyi joined together. grin
Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland..

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
mercyville:

He has to leave you because you do not have these in the entire SE Igboland.Hollar me when you have them in Anambra,IMO,Enugu,Abia,Ebonyi joined together. grin
Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland..
So with these...Yet, Ibadan is far below Onitsha...why grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

You are dumb not to read report I showed you, they have completed compilation of 22 states remaining 15 states which Lagos is among, go to National bureau of Statistics site for more details.

guy you blind.. re-read my write up again
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

you don't even know what you are saying gringrin why didn't you show me the gdp of lagos state gringrin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
Makuos19:

that hotel is in enugu you dingbat
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2019
Makuos19:

did you jist call that thing up there highrise angry angry angry gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
did you jist call that thing up there highrise angry angry angry gringringrin
E dey pain u shey? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Transfer Money Through ATM Without PIN / Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.