Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (61131 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by tot(f): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

He's planning to take over the port
I don't need to lie
Even Niger government not Niger state, came to meet him
He even has a place for importing only cars
See,Igbos are ok,yeah we agree
But would it kill u to celebrate others
Also the owner of the largest fleet of helicopters in west Africa is a yoruba man and their are other private Nigerian air owners too, after all, na loans dey carry all of our billionaires
Later
I have to go sleep

No wonder. If you were gainfully engaged, you wouldn't have time for the antics you display on nairaland. I hope the mods are paying attention to all you divisive people.

Even a thread that could have been a sensible thread, you must make nonsense of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by CaptainMitch: 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
I just used google to check, you are correct he is LAX dad
aro1:
i dont think so,even a guy up there said the man is L.A.X dad..
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I just used google to check, you are correct he is LAX dad
alright.
Boss,how this weekend go be?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Osense1: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Everyone knows Igbos control shipping business in Nigeria grin we don't need to argue about this
tell Dem bro, go and ask of donclimax ventures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by prestige101: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2019
While I've been waiting for years to be called up by NIMASA for my seatime.
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by CaptainMitch: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na to chill for house I don try this week for hanging out, how your ends?
aro1:
alright.
Boss,how this weekend go be?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by bakynes(m): 1:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
I know the Afolabi family personally. His Twin Brother Kehinde used to be our next house neighbour at Gowon Estate in the early 2000s. Mr Taiwo Afolabi then use to visit. He owns Sifax Group and Yes they are from Ijebu like i am.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by trippleKAY(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
LAX papa be that
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Everyone knows Igbos control shipping business in Nigeria grin we don't need to argue about this

Igbos don't control any shipping in Nigeria. Tell me one shipping company or Terminal operation controls by Igbos? you guys are simply EMPTY CHEST BEATERS. All the terminals are firmly in the hands of the Yorubas 9who hardly talks) from APMT to SIFAX and ENL, except for FIVE STAR and Dangote terminals.

Igbos are just running up and down with customs / clearing papers from Customs office and from one shipping company to the other as clearing agents grin grin grin

Who know Wasiu Sowami until he bought off Forte Oil for over USD250M, money that will make your Ifeanyi Uba collapse grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Na to chill for house I don try this week for hanging out, how your ends?
bros,me dey find punna ds week,you no go find chikala?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Midas01:
Highly impressive. Please let's shun tribalism and support our own. That's the only way Nigeria can grow.

Wether it be Sifax or Innoson,let's support them.
Dont call innoson here.. innoson is a piece of crap
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by shamecurls(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Goldencheese:
These Ijebu magnates don't shout; they don't make a noise, yet they control a large chunk of Nigeria's wealth by providing essential services we need as a country. I love you man. Keep repping the black race.

We are following your footsteps.

In summary,. They don't chest-beat.

They make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by naijadrivablog: 1:21pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
They bought two new lifters I don't remember the name
grin You again. Yoruba supremacist of NL.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by CaptainMitch: 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2019
I was with one very stunning chic yesterday, I wan change her name to my own so I wan focus my energy on her for now.
aro1:
bros,me dey find punna ds week,you no go find chikala?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fuckthamods:

grin see this one.. I know sifax already, a very big company, in fact their terminal is not that far from my area but i dislike them because they are part of the reasons why we have these trailers menance on the road angry
You think we have time to compete you guys. We igbos do our thing without thinking about you guys at all while you yorubers do your thing thinking of how to brag in igbo face. All to prove you are better.. It's okay, we know the small kids. Hope you have shares in sifax? grin
But why cant tundebricklayer and other flat heads on nairalaland stop mentioning Yoruba in everything , and why can't Igbos stop mentioning Yoruba on radiobiafra gringringringrin. You can see who is more obsessed with the other now...

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I was with one very stunning chic yesterday, I wan change her name to my own so I wan focus my energy on her for now.
best of luck bro.. Invite me for the wedding when things pure!
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by bigcee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
obaobakinging:
BARR. AFOLABI , THAT IS LAX THE MUSICIAN'S FATHER, DUDE IS A BETTER OBO THAN DAVIDO DAT SHOUTS ABOUT LIKE AN HUNGRY GOAT, REAL BILLIONAIRE HERE, NOT THAT OLD SKOOL ADELEKE BILLIONAIRE.. LAX KUDOS TO YOU FOR NOT USING YOUR POPS AS A YARD STICK TO YOUR CAREER.

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Igbos don't control any shipping in Nigeria. Tell me one shipping company or Terminal operation controls by Igbos? you guys are simply EMPTY CHEST BEATERS. All the terminals are firmly in the hands of the Yorubas 9who hardly talks) from APMT to SIFAX and ENL, except for FIVE STAR and Dangote terminals.

Igbos are just running up and down with customs / clearing papers from Customs office and from one shipping company to the other as clearing agents grin grin grin

Who knows Wasiu Sowami until he bought off Forte Oil for over USD250M, money that will make your Ifranyi Uba collapse grin grin

Obelle Donatus: The Biggest and Finest Ajegunle Investor with Entrepreneurial Legacies
BY ODIDI · APRIL 5, 2018

“Every big business in life starts with small ideal”-Godday Odidi

Apart from Chief Dennis Okafor,Managing Director of Denca Services Limited who has over the years invested creatively in the oil and gas sector and truck business in Olodi Apapa area of Ajegunle-Ifelodun of Lagos State,Mr.Obelle Ikenna Donatus is one biggest Ajegunle investor whose truck terminal is becoming the largest in Africa.

When others saw Ajegunle as a failed city few years ago but one man called Don Obelle Ikenna Donatus saw Ajegunle as a fertile ground to invest on truck business.

Mr.Obelle Donatus is the CEO of a triple companies; Don Climax Ventures, Don Climax Group and Don Climax Bonded Terminal. These companies over the years have created employment opportunities for many Nigerians both skilled and unskilled.

One thing about this creative entrepreneur in Ajegunle is that, he has able to make his business visible to Ajegunle dwellers. One of the streets in Ajegunle is packed full of Don Climax trucks loading and off-loading of goods and services to clients across the globe.

He is not a noise-maker businessman but prefers to operate in silent while his staffs provide the needed services to clients.Ajegunle is a business hub for people like Don Climax who saw wealth and invested secretly to become a big-time billionaire on truck business.

His sagacious mentality in truck business and oil and gas sector over the years remains second to none in Ajegunle.He creatively brought bonded terminal to Ajegunle even when there was no spacious place to accommodate such heavy duty trucks.

Today, Don Climax trucks are gradually competing favorably with Alhaji Dangote trucks in Nigeria. This was a business that started with just one truck but has increased its trucks to over 200 delivering goods and services from one part of the country to another.

His style of business creativity has helped in making the company as a noble brand with legacy. Don Climax group is a business that worth trillions of naira and directly investing on human capital development. His creative intelligence in truck business is worthy of emulation to young entrepreneurs in Ajegunle.He remains a silent entrepreneur with large heart. http://gabriovoice.com/live/2018/04/05/obelle-donatus-the-biggest-and-finest-ajegunle-investor-with-entrepreneurial-legacies/
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Everyone? But me,I don't know about any Igbos
I'm not everyone
This guy is planning to take over Banjul port in Gambia
He is already building a warehouse in warri for the port he bought for 100 million dollars
Wetin now concern me with phantom igbos
please who owns Gatwick airport? Lol

Nigeria: The Nigerian Who Bought Gatwick Airport. ... Adebayo Ogunlesi, 56, is the chairman and managing partner, Global Infrastructure Partners (GIP), an independent investment fund based in New York City with worldwide stake in infrastructure assets, has been reported to be the new owner of the London Gatwick Airport.
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by bigcee(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Dont call innoson here.. innoson is a piece of crap
Piece of crap? Coming from someone who can't even manufacture a bicycle. Anuofia!

4 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by LyfeJennings(m): 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
Na LAX papa be this

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

[b]Obelle Donatus: The Biggest and Finest Ajegunle Investor with Entrepreneurial Legacies
BY ODIDI · APRIL 5, 2018

“Every big business in life starts with small ideal”-Godday Odidi

Apart from Chief Dennis Okafor,Managing Director of Denca Services Limited who has over the years invested creatively in the oil and gas sector and truck business in Olodi Apapa area of Ajegunle-Ifelodun of Lagos State,Mr.Obelle Ikenna Donatus is one biggest Ajegunle investor whose truck terminal is becoming the largest in Africa.

When others saw Ajegunle as a failed city few years ago but one man called Don Obelle Ikenna Donatus saw Ajegunle as a fertile ground to invest on truck business.

Mr.Obelle Donatus is the CEO of a triple companies; Don Climax Ventures, Don Climax Group and Don Climax Bonded Terminal. These companies over the years have created employment opportunities for many Nigerians both skilled and unskilled.

One thing about this creative entrepreneur in Ajegunle is that, he has able to make his business visible to Ajegunle dwellers. One of the streets in Ajegunle is packed full of Don Climax trucks loading and off-loading of goods and services to clients across the globe.

He is not a noise-maker businessman but prefers to operate in silent while his staffs provide the needed services to clients.Ajegunle is a business hub for people like Don Climax who saw wealth and invested secretly to become a big-time billionaire on truck business.

His sagacious mentality in truck business and oil and gas sector over the years remains second to none in Ajegunle.He creatively brought bonded terminal to Ajegunle even when there was no spacious place to accommodate such heavy duty trucks.

Today, Don Climax trucks are gradually competing favorably with Alhaji Dangote trucks in Nigeria. This was a business that started with just one truck but has increased its trucks to over 200 delivering goods and services from one part of the country to another.

His style of business creativity has helped in making the company as a noble brand with legacy. Don Climax group is a business that worth trillions of naira and directly investing on human capital development. His creative intelligence in truck business is worthy of emulation to young entrepreneurs in Ajegunle.He remains a silent entrepreneur with large heart. http://gabriovoice.com/live/2018/04/05/obelle-donatus-the-biggest-and-finest-ajegunle-investor-with-entrepreneurial-legacies/[/b]

We are not talking about haulage. We are talking about shipping and terminal operators

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Akabuking: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
hisgrace090:

What then do they aquir for 100million dollars?
it's not your line of business, so you won't understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2019
LyfeJennings:
Na LAX papa be this

Correct
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by CaptainMitch: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
Definitely, pray for me.
aro1:
best of luck bro.. Invite me for the wedding when things pure!
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by LyfeJennings(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

Correct

Knew him about 15years ago when I used to work in Ports and Cargo which is a company under sifax.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Ykman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:
They bought two new lifters
I don't remember the name

Liebherr cranes
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ProWalker: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
hisgrace090:

What then do they aquir for 100million dollars?

Do you know how much one Liebherr crane goes for ?
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Fuckthamods: 1:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
[s]
Kennyswagz1:
But why cant tundebricklayer and other flat heads on nairalaland stop mentioning Yoruba in everything , and why can't Igbos stop mentioning Yoruba on radiobiafra gringringringrin. You can see who is more obsessed with the other now...
[/s]
The truth sets one free
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Fuckthamods:
[s][/s]
The truth sets one free
if you think I am lying, go to radiobiafra page and see for yourself
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
bigcee:

Piece of crap? Coming from someone who can't even manufacture a bicycle. Anuofia!
Ok
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

We are not talking about haulage. We are talking about shipping and terminal operators

Our services include
Off Dock Services
Haulage
Shipping
Freight Forwarding (Sea & Air)
Warehousing
Bonded Terminal http://www.donclimaxgroup.com/services#recruitment-staffing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Bill Gates / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan / Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.