Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (59411 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by emmaodet: 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iogobenz:
When you finish praise SIFAX,go warm that yesterday's loi-loi use chop that empty,stale egusi soup.
Like say if SIFAX see you for road e go even recognise you because you be Yoruba.
Dull thing!
When you finish fool yourself,check obijackson(ogalanya),Allen onyema(odogwu),Obianodo Vincent,Brittania-u,etc...
SIFAX kill you there undecided

grin grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Nestoil

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Oga! Onitsha is more developed than the whole of Oyo, Ekiti, Osun, Ogun and Ondo. There is nothing you can do about it!!! grin

FACTS DONT LIE shocked
Top 10 in Nigeria 2019

1) Lagos [World ranking: 21]

2) Onitsha [World ranking: 47]

3) Kano [World ranking: 112]

4) Ibadan [World ranking: 158]

5) Abuja [World ranking: 189]

6) Uyo [World ranking: 218]

7) Port-Harcourt [World ranking: 247]

8 ) Enugu [World ranking: 279]

9) Benin City [World ranking: 358]

10) Aba [World ranking: 401] http://demographia.com/db-worldua.pdf

https://www.nairaland.com/5223991/2019-largest-built-up-urban-area

Guy I'm talking about the list u posted which is talking about urban areas
Im just teaching u what urban areas mean
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

U are not that smart are u
Onitsha doesn't mean Onitsha alone
It encompasses onitsha asaba nnewi awka then grouped together as onitsha
Also japan Tokyo Urban area is not Tokyo alone
Tokyo plus other cities make tokyo urban area
Tokyo Is actually like 11 million but the urban area is 23million
See onitsha alone as a city cannot be compared to Benin portharcourt ibadan abuja
Note:they are not talking about city but urban areas
There are huge difference between cities and urban areas
Urban areas will count other cities around that city as one city if the other cities around that city are not far
U do know nnewi asaba awka and other Igbo towns in anambra were counted as onitsha because of their closeness
Onitsha alone as a city can't come close to Ibadan
Ibadan stands alone as it's too far to other yoruba cities.
But Igbo land is small that's y other cities are counted as Onitsha
There is a difference between urban areas and one single city
Onitsha as a single city doesn't even come close to Benin
Even Kano, Lagos is also more developed than Ibadan....what do u have to say about them? grin Why always talking about Onitsha
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

That is not my list. That is the World Report. Go and lay your complaint to them. grin

Urban areas talks about town/city!!! So Onitsha is more of a Town/City than Ibadan grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iogobenz:
When you finish praise SIFAX,go warm that yesterday's loi-loi use chop that empty,stale egusi soup.
Like say if SIFAX see you for road e go even recognise you because you be Yoruba.
Dull thing!
When you finish fool yourself,check obijackson(ogalanya),Allen onyema(odogwu),Obianodo Vincent,Brittania-u,etc...
SIFAX kill you there undecided
Check Niyi makanjuola caverton
Petrolex group segun adebutu
Famfa oil
Gibraltar constructions
Better don't have hypertension

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Iogobenz(m): 7:05pm On Oct 18, 2019
emmaodet:

grin grin cheesy
No mind the ode.
When em kids ask am in future say wetin you be dey do with your youth weh make you no dey fit pay our school fees?
Make e tell them say e be dey fight for Yoruba supremacy on NL,FREE OF CHARGE undecided
Men dey look for headway,another fool dey compare wetin I no know.
Nigerian youths are truly lazy angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Iogobenz(m): 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Famfa oil
Gibraltar constructions
Why you no dey mention your own name?
I want the comparison to be between me and you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:07pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Even Kano, Lagos is also more developed than Ibadan....what do u have to say about them? grin Why always talking about Onitsha
U were posting about urban areas ooo
That's y I started writing all those long epistles
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
[quote author=BeautifulMind2 post=83257360][/quote]
I'm doing construction companies next
Challenge accepted
U will hear from me soon
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

U were posting about urban areas ooo
That's y I started writing all those long epistles
LARGEST BUILT UP URBAN AREAS grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:11pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iogobenz:
Why you no dey mention your own name?
I want the comparison to be between me and you undecided
U Igbos are hypocrites
I swear
If an Igbo person created a chest beating thread
U will be shouting Igbo amaka and abusing other tribes.
U guys hate people who don't just sit their ass down and keep quiet
U want people who are timid and scared of u
Don't worry,u go dey alright
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Famfa oil
Gibraltar constructions
Obijackson hospital Okija, Anambra own by Ernest Azudialu CEO Nestoil group, Best Mother and Child hospital in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

I'm doing construction companies next
Challenge accepted
U will hear from me soon
One man is still treading grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

LARGEST BUILT UP URBAN AREAS grin
Ok
I will give u a quiz
China has 1.2 billion population and 8 million km2 land size same as USA land size
Japan is 120 million population and 120,000 km2 land size
Now tokyo is the largest urban area in the world
Y is it that its not china USA India that have bigger population economies
I hope u won't say china USA is undeveloped
Also, Lagos is the smallest state in yoruba land same as anambra size, almost equal to each other
What did u notice
I want u to tell me the answer
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Wendybrown(f): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
celeiyke:
The Ijebu people of Ogun state migrated from Anambra in South East Nigeria. They are the biggest entrepreneurs amongst the Yoruba of the south west. The entrepreneurial skills come from their ancestral background of Anambra. To be modest, they are the most successful Yoruba businessmen.

Argue with ur keyboard

Keep deluding yourself, migrated ko denigrated ni
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Ok
I er

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

One man is still treading grin
I'm not Interested in stuff like this
If I were
I would be posting too
I don't have much files like u
U are working for politicians
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Midas01: 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2019
Where is your own piece of crap?
Piece of crap that other African nation's are sending delegates to tour the factory and buy from.
Kennyswagz1:
Dont call innoson here.. innoson is a piece of crap
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Ok
I will give u a quiz
China has 1.2 billion population and 8 million km2 land size same as USA land size
Japan is 120 million population and 120,000 km2 land size
Now tokyo is the largest urban area in the world
Y is it that its not china USA India that have bigger population economies
I hope u won't say china USA is undeveloped
Also, Lagos is the smallest state in yoruba land same as anambra size, almost equal to each other
What did u notice
I want u to tell me the answer

Oga!!! Keep telling stories

Besides, Lagos doesnt belong to Yoruba....Ask Oba of Lagos!

Onitsha is more developed than all the SW (apart from Lagos)!!! grin

Top 10 in Nigeria 2019

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by eternityk: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Oga!!! Keep telling stories

Onitsha is more developed than all the SW (apart from Lagos)!!! grin

Top 10 in Nigeria 2019

I've schooled u
Its up to u to listen
Be posting urban areas
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

Ok
I
r

Still on Nestoil group
IMPAC ENGINEERING & OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT COMPANY LIMITED was established in 1997 to offer superior range of engineering and consultancy services to operators in the oil, gas, power and other sectors of the economy. In its over 18years of operation, the company has acquired a reputation as the leading service provider in onshore and offshore project execution.

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

FACTS DON'T LIE grin

Top 10 in Nigeria 2019

lol
I did not know you will be so easily defeated like this.You are a clown.
Another time remember only Ibadan city is more developed than the entire SE...
Tiny and undeveloped Igboland.
Have an Ibadan cool sleep.. grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2019
eternityk:

I've schooled u
Its up to u to listen
Be posting urban areas
You think its by posting pictures grin
You can do nothing to the Facts!!!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

lol
E pain am well grin

Again:-

Top 10 in Nigeria 2019

Summary:- Ibadan is bigger than Lagos..Yet Lagos is far more developed than Ibadan!!!

Ibadan is bigger than Onitsha...Yet Onitsha is far more developed than Ibadan grin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

lol
grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by emmaodet: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Iogobenz:
No mind the ode.
When em kids ask am in future say wetin you be dey do with your youth weh make you no dey fit pay our school fees?
Make e tell them say e be dey fight for Yoruba supremacy on NL,FREE OF CHARGE undecided
Men dey look for headway,another fool dey compare wetin I no know.
Nigerian youths are truly lazy angry

My brother, it's well with there souls.
The way things are going, hmmmm....
Nigeria will be in chaos in the next 10-20yrs.
Hunger, poverty, crime, kidnapping, high rate of prostitution etc will be the order of the day.
Before i thought things would be better but right now, am thinking of running out of the country

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

E pain am well grin

Again:-

Top 10 in Nigeria 2019

Summary:- Ibadan is bigger than Lagos..Yet Lagos is far more developed thsn Ibadan!!!

Ibadan is bigger than Onitsha...Yet Onitsha is far more developed than Ibadan grin

Olodo
Lagos has more than 1 university,stadia,radio and television stations,many malls,GRAs etc.
Ibadan has more than 1 university, stadia,radio and television stations,many malls,GRAs etc.
You can see the similarities developed places have in common.
How many universities,GRAs does very tiny Onitsha or the entire Igboland have? grin

I know you will skip the question because your region is backward. grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

lol
Dumbo

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

Olodo
Lagos has more than 1 university,stadia,radio and television stations,many malls,GRAs etc.
Ibadan has more than 1 university, stadia,radio and television stations,many malls,GRAs etc.
How many universities,GRAs does very tiny Onitsha or the entire Igboland have? grin

Ibadan is world biggest slum city

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

Olodo

Oyo state is far below Anambra State

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Loses The Money In His Saving Box To Fire (Photos) / BVN : A Friend's Hilarious Experience At GT Bank With A White Man / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.