Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,590 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (61191 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / SEC Concludes Oando Investigation: Bars Group CEO For Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Goldencheese(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
haaryobhami:
I swear ,I have an uncle who has a motorcycle assembling company in lag nd estate in Ogun state(ijebu remo)u will never know this man is a billionaire.
Ogun state government once reported him to efcc cause they dunno who is he but he has companies.when efcc saw he was clean,they released him.
am sure ijebu has more lowkey miliionares in dollars than other tribe. even chicken republic owner na ijebu.
am proud of us

Wow. Abeg, where una family house dey make I come enroll? You have something I need to tap. Money anointing! Just kidding. But thanks for you reply.

I am further inspired!
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

Yes,brown roof Ibadan is more developed than the entire SE...fact.
Ok.
Thank you for accepting that Ibadan is a city of brown/dilapidated roof grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by haaryobhami: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2019
Goldencheese:

Wow. Abeg, where una family house dey make I come enroll? You have something I need to tap. Money anointing! Just kidding. But thanks for you reply.

I am further inspired!
u are ijebu right.
we always win lol

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Goldencheese(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
haaryobhami:
u are ijebu right.
we always win lol

grin grin

Thanks
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2019
winterfell007:

Why do you keep embarrassing us for 'Bleep' sake? Must you spill your hate on other ethnic groups
Yorubas are praising their noble son for doing great and you are here making stupid comparism. Can't you just be normal? We praise Innoson, Coscharis and other noble sons from the eastern, why can't you allow them to extoll their noble sons too? This your attitude is unbecoming. Behave undecided sad sad
Use your brain the idiot that open the thread quoted me
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by haaryobhami: 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2019
celeiyke:
The Ijebu people of Ogun state migrated from Anambra in South East Nigeria. They are the biggest entrepreneurs amongst the Yoruba of the south west. The entrepreneurial skills come from their ancestral background of Anambra. To be modest, they are the most successful Yoruba businessmen.

Argue with ur keyboard
tar we want nothing with u guys.
we are descendant of oduduwa not nri or na eri

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Ok.
Thank you for accepting that Ibadan is a city of brown/dilapidated roof grin
Yes and it is more developed than the entire SE.
This is the brown roof republic which is more developed than Igboland as a whole.Igboland has no single skyscraper... shiooor.

IBADAN..

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by ewizard1: 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2019
I think this thread should be closed. These Tribalistic idiots ruined it already.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

This is the brown roof republic which is more developed than Igboland as a whole.Igboland has no single skyscraper... shiooor.

IBADAN..

Keep posting internet pictures!!!

Here is the summary of Ibadan grin

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

We are clear now as to the status of DENCA. grin

Never you compare DENCA with a company like SIFAX Shipping cheesy cheesy
I went for event I just came in now have your time

Google white Dove Shipping Company subsidiary of Nestoil group
https://whitedove-shipping.com/fleet/

Blue Diamond logistics and Shipping Company

http://www.bluediamondgroups.com/about.html

Marine & Shipping Company own by Master energy
https://www.mastersenergyltd.com/services/shipping/#

Slok shipping own by Orji Kalu

http://www.slokshipping.com/

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2019
ProWalker:

See what Wikipedia says about the nonsense link you are gleefully posting. Are you ok ? grin
E don do abeg gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

See pain grin
Egbon abeg I don tire gringringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

IBADAN..

This is one of the skyscraper in Anambra State
Don't die of hate!!! grin
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNTbsjuCn7ve07z8bunXnGkWqgUN8A:1571409795584&q=The+tallest+skyscraper+in+anambra+state?&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwif8KXVhablAhVSTcAKHZuTAxIQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1242&bih=597

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

U mean brown roof is more developed than the entire SE grin
SE that is a shitholegringringrin you can see that common fire service, anambra don't have.. lwkmd gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by mercyville: 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ACYBGNTbsjuCn7ve07z8bunXnGkWqgUN8A:1571409795584&q=The+tallest+skyscraper+in+anambra+state?&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwif8KXVhablAhVSTcAKHZuTAxIQsAR6BAgFEAE&biw=1242&bih=597
Everybody knows that stand alone 15 storey hospital is the tallest building in Igboland.You see why Ibadan is more developed than Igboland now? grin

Is that your skyscraper? grin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
SE that is a shitholegringringrin you can see that common fire service, anambra don't have.. lwkmd gringringringrin
Lol,
Are there not fire outbreak in SW and are there not properties/people who died of fire out break in SW Tell me any state in Nigeria that doesn't have issues with fire service or basic amenities
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Keep posting internet pictures!!!

Here is the summary of Ibadan grin
Do you want to see aba, enugu, ebonyi, imo, brownroofgringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2019
mercyville:

Is that your skyscraper? grin
No ma! It is skyscropper grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Do you want to see aba, enugu, ebonyi, imo, brownroofgringringrin
So that you can post your Ibadan brown roofs and call it aba, enugu etc

We know u na to well grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

I went for event I just came in now have your time

Google white Dove Shipping Company subsidiary of Nestoil group
https://whitedove-shipping.com/fleet/

Blue Diamond logistics and Shipping Company

http://www.bluediamondgroups.com/about.html

Marine & Shipping Company own by Master energy
https://www.mastersenergyltd.com/services/shipping/#

Slok shipping own by Orji Kalu

http://www.slokshipping.com/
SIFAX is bigger than all combine gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
E pain am grin

How is it bigger

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

only one skyscraper in the entire anambra.. gringrin besides that highrise (not skyscrapper) is not up to17gloors and it is private gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by BeautifulMind2: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Google White Dove Shipping by next oil group also Nestoil aviation

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
only one skyscraper in the entire anambra.. gringrin besides that highrise (not skyscrapper) is not up to17gloors and it is private gringringrin
I said "one of the skyscraper in Anambra state". I thought u went to school grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol,
Are there not fire outbreak in SW and are there not properties/people who died of fire out break in SW Tell me any state in Nigeria that doesn't have issues with fire service or basic amenities
There is but our Fire service team always respond unlike anambra that doesn't have one gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
There is but our Fire service team always respond unlike anambra that doesn't have one gringringrin
Then show us proof where your fire service team always respond and they were commended grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

I said "one of the skyscraper in Anambra state". I thought u went to school grin
oya post another highrise again my guy gringringrin .. you dey make me laugh I sweargringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
oya post another highrise again my guy gringringrin .. you dey make me laugh I sweargringrin
Google is always your friend grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Then show us proof where your fire service team always respond and they were commended grin
Are you blindgringrin or didn't you see how Lagos fire service responded quickly to the incident that occured recently gringringrin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
Makuos19:

Google is always your friend grin
ok my guygringringrin .. i like you gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Makuos19: 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
Are you blindgringrin or didn't you see how Lagos fire service responded quickly to the incident that occured recently gringringrin
Which lagos

Am talking of oyo, ogun, osun, ekiti and ondo grin

Besides, the one that happen in lagos yesterday cannot be compared to the magnitude of what happened at onitsha and besides it did not happen closed to the market or residential buildings etc grin
Re: Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Google White Dove Shipping by next oil group also Nestoil aviation
look at this one.. when SIFAX is about to aquire Gambia portgringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan / Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / Northern Tomato Farmers, Traders Lose Over ₦10 Billion In One Week, Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.