Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

FFK Cries Out After His Facebook Page Got Hacked On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Cries Out After His Facebook Page Got Hacked On His Birthday (241 Views)

2023:Presidency Wants To Destroy President Buhari's Legacy FFK Cries Out / Free Food Kayode: They No Longer Invite Me For Dinners – FFK Cries Out / I Didn't Call My Party "a Vegetative State" FFK Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FFK Cries Out After His Facebook Page Got Hacked On His Birthday by newsynews: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, FFK, has cried out after his Facebook page got hacked on his birthday.

FFK celebrated his 59th birthday on the 16th of October by sharing a post showing gratitude to God on the social media platforms he’s on.

He wrote:

“59 years today! I say thanks be to God because every second of my incredible life has been eventful, inspiring, awesome, mind-blowing and a great testimony to His remarkable grace and power. He continues to show me love and mercy, to deliver me and to bless me beyond measure.

“The Lord is faithful in all His ways. I thank Him for my loved ones, good health, peace, joy, prosperity, favour, blessings and long life. He is my God and my strength: He alone is worthy of my praise. For bringing me this far and promising to keep me to the end I say thank you, Jesus!”

The post which he shared on Facebook received a record 33,000 Likes and 23,000 goodwill messages.

However, while the post was getting huge engagement, FFK’s page got hacked.

He revealed via a tweet:

”My verified @facebook page (FEMI FANI-KAYODE) which has 1 million followers was hacked by evil souls and the whole page deleted. This was done on my birthday after I received a record 33,000 likes and 23,000 goodwill messages on my birthday post. We are trying to sort it out”.

https://wotzup.ng/ffk-cries-out-after-his-facebook-page-got-hacked-on-his-birthday/

Cc lalasticlala

Re: FFK Cries Out After His Facebook Page Got Hacked On His Birthday by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Financial Regulators Must Do To Protect Customers' Deposits & Bank / Rivers PDP Reply Report That PDP & Abe Are Sponsoring Protest Against Amaechi / “Nigeria Does Not Have A Debt Crisis, N25.7tr Debt Not Worrisome” – Zainab Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.