Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers (57402 Views)

Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / President Buhari Pointing At Dino Melaye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by nwanyionitsha: 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2019
davodyguy:

See the 3rd image, they're showing something on the phone, the guy Still pointed
See how vp shock for the other picture. grin

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
You are a natural Joker.. . grin

Make it professional, become a Comedian today!!! cheesy

"Pointus Pilatus" grin grin grin

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Didi2d(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
Venerable612:
It’s called Kinesics....

It speaks a lot about a person.

The manner in which Sanwo Olu points and carries his body - you can deduce that he has an overbearing personality.

He doesn’t just point at objects, he points at people too. And in Yoruba land, it is disrespectful to Point at other people, unless of course an elder to a younger relationship.

It doesn’t mean he is proud - it just means he bossy.

The irony is that I find him to be an incompetent governor by Lagos’s standard.

I wanted to say someone like him likes to give directives

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2019
The pointed to the ways those that gave a fvck went to
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by donprinyo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wow, what an achievement?
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Bukden16(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Wetin dis one come mean?
NairaLand, it seems like you people no longer have news

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by kabasa24: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
Mr point and kill AKA kick and Start

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by ikwedim(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Ambode said it before but godfatherism didn't let una use una brain. Just know say na JAGABAN still d rule Lagos state.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by nams77: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2019
Randerl:
Pointus Sanwolu: All The F**ks that went that way are how many?

Man: Oga, let me calculate am first.

Pointus sanwo olu.....lol. Quite an apt nickname. grin

Let's make it trend then

On the flip side, just wondered how lagos sent ambode packing and brought in this pointus

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by olisaEze(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pointus Pilate !! Lwkmd, Lwtmb, Rotfl cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy naija people with memes & nicknames are like 5&6 cheesy grin

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Temptee101(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2019

That's where his own charm is
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by deepwater(f): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
He is just a proper yoruba man
pointing at everyone but himself
doesnt want to take responsibility
always a snitch

on a more serious note, i believe he is a more assertive person. he seems sure about what he believes hence he points it out for sake of clarity
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Truthbites: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Is the pointing, pointless or 'pointful'?... anyways, I really laughed hard...the poster is very funny...some of these pics will come in very handy as memes..thanks
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by SamgoldBaba: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
All I know is that someone is jobless
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by lereinter(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2019
Donexy16:

I totally agree with you. It's obvious he's more of a talker than a doer.

So funny

What do you want him to do

What do errand boys do
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Buffalo2(m): 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
Pointiu Pilatu
Pilatu niyen o.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Owaincouncil: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pls point at me to see you on monday pls
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by TUANKU(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pointus Sanwo.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by xaggar(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Barryseal:
Meme generators. Over to you

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by xaggar(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2019
justbusy:
If this nonsense can hit the front page; truly, NL is dead!

Well, here we are!
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
Lolz, that should not be an issue, the issue is if he's working or not.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by mokt(m): 2:22pm On Oct 25, 2019
where are the Meme Gangs

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by happney65: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2019
sunsewa16:
During his campaign at okota,I was at Ago roundabout, and he was on top a Hilux and in slow moving convoy, and he was pointing towards myside in the opposite direction,I was surprised,does he know me that's what ran in mind immediately.

BitmapStudios come and see this comment...Sanwo olu go shutdown nairaland now...Lol
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by gidgiddy: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
It's a miracle he hasn't put his finger into someone's eye

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:
Its simple...he won't last on d seat...a leader is supposed to take responsibility for everything and den try to resolve the issue...instead of pointing fingers at his followers

How does his pointing reflect the irresponsibilities... Nairalanders know how to create mountains from Mount hills.. I know your one of the son of haters... Nyamiri people

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Pusyiter(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2019
hahahahaha
You no go kill person with laff ooooooo grin
SarkinYarki:
He is pointing at his ineptitude
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2019
Venerable612:
It’s called Kinesics....

It speaks a lot about a person.

The manner in which Sanwo Olu points and carries his body - you can deduce that he has an overbearing personality.

He doesn’t just point at objects, he points at people too. And in Yoruba land, it is disrespectful to Point at other people, unless of course an elder to a younger relationship.

It doesn’t mean he is proud - it just means he bossy.

The irony is that I find him to be an incompetent governor by Lagos’s standard.
This is very right
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by nick50(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2019
Always pointing fingers like someone that wants to sell land

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2019
ChidoskiBOZ:
Its simple...he won't last on d seat...a leader is supposed to take responsibility for everything and den try to resolve the issue...instead of pointing fingers at his followers

he was always supposed to be a one term governor from what I hear, he is serving Ambode's second term. Hamzat will take over probably (this part is me speculating)

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by adakole(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2019
Pointous pilate
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Meti99(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
The man pointed and Osinbajo was thinking, "what is he pointing to again, Mr Pointer"
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Grupo(m): 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2019
davodyguy:

See the 3rd image, they're showing something on the phone, the guy Still pointed

One guy did a thread on Twitter where he showed more than 50 pictures of the man pointing fingers.

There was even one where he was pointing at his wife. Hahaha.

President Tinubu Approves Dissolution Of Boards Of Parastatals, Agencies / Umar Nasko,The Youngest Governorship Candidate In Last Election(Pics) / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos