Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers (57736 Views)

Six Times Governor Yahaya Bello Showed He Leads Security In Kogi / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / 3 Major Times Governor Sanwo-olu Lied To Lagosians, No. 2 Is Massive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by webngnews: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by InvertedHammer: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2019
/
A man who points fingers at people is a man who fails to take responsibilities.

He is out to blame someone else.

/
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by sagbar(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2019
Hope he will not blind his wife with his pointing style. Sanwo the pointer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by BitmapStudios: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2019
happney65:

BitmapStudios come and see this comment...Sanwo olu go shutdown nairaland now...Lol
We are sorry sir, Bitmap Studios remains committed to being apolitical and unbiased, and so, would not comment on this issue. grin grin

Bros, don't put me on their radar.
cool
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Wande22(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2019
oyel dey ya head
Tallesty1:
GOVERNOR: I am here to get my own share of the national cake, don't think it is to work or make life easy for you. In fact those who give a fvck about your welfare are over there (points)
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by abibun: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Talk another one
davodyguy:

See the images very well. It is the same left hand and finger
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2019
I think someone opened a similar thread recently with even way more pictures of this dude pointing. Something must be wrong somewhere. I hope the story about a psychiatric problem ain't true though.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
sagbar:
Hope he will not blind his wife with his pointing style. Sanwo the pointer

Wow. This pointing is something else o.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2019
The point and kill Governor Of Lagos, Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by alsudaes1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2019
sunsewa16:
During his campaign at okota,I was at Ago roundabout, and he was on top a Hilux and in slow moving convoy, and he was pointing towards myside in the opposite direction,I was surprised,does he know me that's what ran in mind immediately.
You are a comedian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by 1kinggy(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
What do you expect, he's an apPOINTed governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by MrCEO69(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2019
he used both
davodyguy:

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by DissTroy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2019
davodyguy:

Darn! Conspiracy theory on overdrive.

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Awoleesu(m): 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2019
davodyguy:

Aiyé ooo!
8/10 sha... Check again!
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by djbussy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2019
Better than middle finger
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Charly68: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
He has been walking since he came into the Govt house but we want him to start running or flying if possible..Lagos state is model for others in the country .
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Codyt(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Venerable612:
It’s called Kinesics....

It speaks a lot about a person.

The manner in which Sanwo Olu points and carries his body - you can deduce that he has an overbearing personality.

He doesn’t just point at objects, he points at people too. And in Yoruba land, it is disrespectful to Point at other people, unless of course an elder to a younger relationship.

It doesn’t mean he is proud - it just means he bossy.

The irony is that I find him to be an incompetent governor by Lagos’s standard.
Will you just stfu. Sigh
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by IamAtikulate: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2019
iamforeveryoung:
Pointing hands shows he's active, understanding and vision. you can't just be pointing, you must see something before you point, and when you point, it either you want to show something, give or get understanding etc. in all it connot activeness
Second and third picture shows a man that has kolo
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by IamAtikulate: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Gforce2015:

How does his pointing reflect the irresponsibilities... Nairalanders know how to create mountains from Mount hills.. I know your one of the son of haters... Nyamiri people
Look at the 2nd and 3rd picture and tell me the man is not kolomental
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by ikorodureporta: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
see d original thread here. .by ikorodureporta:
https://www.nairaland.com/5321994/behold-pointing-governor
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by ikorodureporta: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2019
D guy go like drink, & him no go Sabi gossip cheesy
weda magic power dey those fingers sef. cheesy
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Venerable612(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2019
Codyt:

Will you just stfu. Sigh

There is always a stewpid one. Congratulations.

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by ArcGibson(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2019
Just buy him boli and groundnut grin
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Codyt(m): 11:32pm On Oct 25, 2019
Venerable612:

There is always a stewpid one. Congratulations.
Man I want you to read your previous comment. Does it really make any sense? Wow
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by ussv: 2:25am On Oct 26, 2019
This guy go like point and kill fish pepper soup well well.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by jaxxy(m): 6:35am On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:
It’s called Kinesics....

The manner in which Sanwo Olu points and carries his body - you can deduce that he has an overbearing personality.

He doesn’t just point at objects, he points at people too. And in Yoruba land, it is disrespectful to Point at other people, unless of course an elder to a younger relationship.

While ur analysis is right, I think u read sanwolu wrongly he’s not bossy bt a humble and decent man, he is the governor and must assert his position where and when due or necessary and this has little to do with Age be it Yoruba or another ethnicity, also probably out to prove himself while trying to carry everyone along. That is a huge task. Sanwolu try’s to consider/please everybody and that is not a very easy thing to do or set out to achieve.

Even fashola didn’t consider everybody.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by happney65: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2019
BitmapStudios:

We are sorry sir, Bitmap Studios remains committed to being apolitical and unbiased, and so, would not comment on this issue. grin grin

Bros, don't put me on their radar.
cool

Ahahhahahahahahahahaahaaahaaha..My oga will not kill me

1 Like

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Caseless: 5:32pm On Oct 26, 2019
Venerable612:
It’s called Kinesics....

true! He might not have 2nd term.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by suremanpatriot: 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2019
Yeh ! that is where we are going. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by gaetano: 8:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Pointus pilate grin
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Darianadamar: 8:58am On May 24, 2020
shilenji:
if he doesn't point how Will we know what he is pointing too.

........................ ........NIGERIANS..........

if dem no see fault in someone they will sha find a way to create one. lmao
Don't mind them.
Re: 10 Times Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Pointing His Fingers by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
sunsewa16:
During his campaign at okota,I was at Ago roundabout, and he was on top a Hilux and in slow moving convoy, and he was pointing towards myside in the opposite direction,I was surprised,does he know me that's what ran in mind immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: My Wife Is Protesting, I Earn N64,000, Bought My Uniform - Policeman / Abike Dabiri Supports Busola Dakolo On Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo / Nuhu Ribadu Dumped 2 Days To Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.