Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape (1623 Views)

See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” / Watch Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape Leak Live & Direct / The Church Sekxta.pe: Pastor Wilson Eating The Pussy Of A Woman- FULL VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 2:27am On Oct 19, 2019
Pastor David Wilson has used the F-word in his response to people who mocked him over a s£*x tape which showed him licking a woman’s v arena.

According to Pastor Wilson, people can only criticize him when they’ve done half of what he has done for the community.

Until then, they can keep pretending as if they don’t do worse than what they saw him do in the s€*x tape.

Watch the S*ex tape video below
http://www.praizenews.com/fuk-you-all-pastor-wilson-slam-people-who-mocked-him-over-leaked-sx-tape/

1 Like

Re: Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape by martolux(m): 2:37am On Oct 19, 2019
Not so many of you should become a preacher.....they who teach will be judge more strictly. James 3:1
Re: Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape by Mrop(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2019
martolux:
Not many you should become a preacher.....they who teach will be judge more strictly. James 3:1
hmmm
Re: Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape by millionboi2: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2019
Cant stop laughing
Re: Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape by ashawopikin(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2019
The man said " first of all, I'm a man of God who loves pussy, let me Say it again, I LOVE PUSSY"
Re: Fu**k You All” Pastor Wilson Slam People Who Mocked Him Over Leaked Sex Tape by chinwezdasilva: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2019
James 3:1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation.may God bless his word in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Guys Bash Ladies / Can You Date A Fat Lady Above Size 8? / How To Break Up Like A Boss [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.