Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” (4301 Views)

Watch Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape Leak Live & Direct / The Church Sekxta.pe: Pastor Wilson Eating The Pussy Of A Woman- FULL VIDEO / Leaked Sex Tape: Nigerian Ladies Praise Pastor Wilson Over His Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Oyinsblog(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2019
After Pastor Wilson trended online few days ago for sucking a lady’s vagina,many Nigerian ladies has been given shout out to him and wish to have a man like him.

A female Twitter user @ipagez has make her own feelings know to pastor Wilson apparently to suck hers too.

She posted;

“I need a Pastor Wilson in my life” Apparently to suck hers too.

Pastor Wilson’s reply:

“I know exactly why you need me dear, but I won’t fall for this temptation a second time

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by TwoBottles: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Briells: 9:07am On Oct 21, 2019
Oh, so finally he has admitted it was a temptation he fell into. I thought he was busy defending himself and shouting he loves Pussy upandan. Anyways, heavenly race is a personal thing... Who am I to judge.

Treat that keloid the natural way for shikini money and save thousands of naira... Contact me today

2 Likes

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Etsyl: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2019
That's not pastor Wilson's twitter handle. If you know how twitter users react to post you will know.

3 Likes

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Abfinest007(m): 9:32am On Oct 21, 2019
I can be the pastor Wilson but I can't imagine myself licking that dirty thing
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by WonderManly(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2019
Oyinsblog:
After Pastor Wilson trended online few days ago for sucking a lady’s vagina,many Nigerian ladies has been given shout out to him and wish to have a man like him.

A female Twitter user @ipagez has make her own feelings know to pastor Wilson apparently to suck hers too.

She posted;

“I need a Pastor Wilson in my life” Apparently to suck hers too.

Pastor Wilson’s reply:

“I know exactly why you need me dear, but I won’t fall for this temptation a second time

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by IceColdVeins(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
Obviously a parody account. Nairaland still dey learn!! grin

1 Like

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by IceColdVeins(m): 9:53am On Oct 21, 2019
grin
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by solex2346: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2019
I want to become a pastor too ,please,how do i go about it?
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Gadafii: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2019
that pastor truly deserve the headies award grin
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by BonkoINC: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
That's a fake account.

1 Like

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by BlackfireX: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2019
No woman , who watched that video clip and didn't wish her man ,get down on her like that.

Though pastor willy willy will not make heaven.
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by ikemesit4477: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2019
That pastor is a professional pussy eater with lots of experience! cheesy
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by tobby20: 1:48pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abfinest007:
I can be the pastor Wilson but I can't imagine myself licking that dirty thing
The person you are referring to is not aware of your existence

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Abfinest007(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2019
tobby20:

The person you are referring to is not aware of your existence
the same with you
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by tobby20: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2019
Abfinest007:
the same with you
Be beefing someone you can never Bleep , ode
Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by F117nighthawk: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
Only a useless pastor will answer a useless question from a useless girl

1 Like

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2019
This pastor is stylishly promoting his trade...

1 Like

Re: See Pastor Wilson Replies To Lady Who Said, “I Need A Pastor Wilson In My Life” by ucheuzor1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2019
BlackfireX:
No woman , who watched that video clip and didn't wish her man ,get down on her like that.

Though pastor willy willy will not make heaven.

The last thing I will do is to lick a woman's pussy. That place is damn ugly and complex for my liking. The highest that can go there is my fingers and preeq.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Effect On A Child To See His/her Parents Having Sex? / Girls Are Wicked / US University Changes Spelling Of 'Women' To Avoid Adding 'Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.