Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) (2889 Views)

Demi Lovato Nude Photos Leak Online After Snapchat Hack / I Saw Different Nudes Of This Particular Lady On My Husbands Phone (SEE PHOTOS) / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:53am On Oct 19, 2019

Demi Lovato’s alleged nudes have been leaked after her Snapchat account was hacked. The 27-year-old was the target of a hacking overnight, with a group taking over her official Snapchat account @ddlovato.

A message reading ‘Join this discord server for my nudes’ with a swipe-up link was added to her snaps, before an image of a naked brunette, purported to be the Sorry Not Sorry singer, was shown.
Another post directed people to an account believed to belong to the hacker. The messages have been removed from Demi’s Snapchat, with The Blast reporting that the star’s team has been working on getting the images removed from online forums.

The website claims that the hackers taking responsibility are the same group that recently took over Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s account, and that were linked to an alleged photo leak of Chloe Grace Moretz. Demi has been having a tough time.

See More Photos Here HERE

Lalasticlala
Re: Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) by channelads: 7:54am On Oct 19, 2019
Na wa o

Check my siggy for social media Promotions for your business
Re: Nudes Of Demi Lovato’s Alleged Leak As Her Snapchat Account Is Hacked (photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2019

See More Photos Here HERE

(1) (Reply)

Pay on Delivery, Promo Original Waist Trainer & Other Body Shapers / Man Collects The Bone Straight & Footwear He Bought For His Girlfriend / My Friend Just Got Served Breakfast This Morning So Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.