Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (77797 Views)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Mayflowa(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

One of the cases even reached naira land. Pics were taken of them at the airport.. The guy proposed to the girl at the airport there...he was young

Yeah it's possible and I do believe you. But in your opinion, who do you suppose could easily cross borders to meet chat-lovers in Africa countries: white male or white female? But I do understand men are less selective of who they end up with especially if the woman is lovey-dovey. That is why many handsome male marry not-so-attractive ladies while Nigeria women love persistence men.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2019
pickatyou:
We wey know , know.
Any thing to get out , all way na way.

Is that pic a vehicle tracker?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ugosample(m): 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
pocohantas:

I got a mention, if not I for miss seeing their hypocrisy in 3D. But what is happening, why don't them young whiteys marry our struggling Naija men? angry

haha
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ugosample(m): 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It means you're irresponsible for not wanting to man up to your responsibilities by marrying a young girl who would give you healthy babies but rather end up with an aged woman who has lived her youthful life and is accomplished and waiting for a caregiver like YOU to help her look after her old age.

You should enjoy the youth of your wife's breast. But in this case what will you enjoy? Youll only end up as a house boy you have decided to become because you dont want to be responsible.

My two cents? Be responsible and no young girl will frustrate you.

Look at Davido, most of you are quick to tag him names because of his mistakes but he's 100% more responsible than you. Despite he's father's wealth, he's still hustling endlessly on his own to make money and lead a responsible life and not waiting for an old whte grandma to fute his bills for him and his family like you.

Argue with your irresponsible keypad that agreed to type that trash you put up there.

interesting point

but still
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ugosample(m): 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2019
MedicH:

Lol pls which Bible talk this one.
check proverbs 5
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by NotFarFrom: 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019

1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ugosample(m): 1:35pm On Oct 19, 2019
Midas01:
Oga, younger white women detest Nigerian men and are above their league. Facts!

No amount of sugar coating will change that.

Nigerian women in Nigeria attract younger foreigners. Why do the men only attract ancestors?

not always true
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by airsaylongcon: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
pickatyou:

Yes it is. Thats what I sell

I am interested in the device in the third and fourth pic.

Can you share the specs, brand name and model let me see if it will work with my cloud based Vehicle Tracking Software
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
dominique:

But the only set of women (apart from the foreign rejects) that can stomach our average egotistic Nigerian male is the Nigerian ladies they love to slut-shame so much. If our ladies leave them for foreigners, who will they be left with? Fatties and ancestors? You wicked small o grin
ehhn na,any small thing ,Nigerian women are this ,Nigerian women are that make we kuku leave them to go find their soul mate ancestors na.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by NotFarFrom: 1:37pm On Oct 19, 2019
The picture explains it all

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mayflowa:

You need to understand the dynamics here. These guys are not based abroad. They attracted these women straight from their local domain. Outside of Nigeria, any man can get any girl white or black. Older people are more risk takers and adventurous. So they are likely to cross African border with all the warnings to give a chance to their happiness. Our sisters in Nigeria hardly fetch for foreign men.
we are saying the same thing, time for our sister here to start gunning for white men . i know a case of a lady here who brought a white man from over there to come down here but the thing be say them nor dey grin show person way, me too for still try my luck , it needs to become popular among ladie. In ukrain,Russia, Thailand there is a genuine platform for foreign men to meet these women ,soon i hope our women result to self help and have other options that being stuck here with Nigerian men who will gladly insult even their own mothers on social media. pocohantas what do you think? That lady that is dating a polish guy when she is successful she needs to teach out sisters the way.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Phobia1: 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2019
WorWorBoy:
The woman is even older than Nigeria self grin cheesy
Ned nwoko is also way older than nigeria na. No qualms. We die here together tinz lol.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Phobia1: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
blakid:
Boys are not smiling.
Neither are girls na. Ask Regina Ned Nwoko Daniels lol

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Seamtri(m): 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2019
Someone said the wife is even older than Nigeria, lol....

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by pocohantas(f): 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2019
Mayflowa:

I am trying to be objective here. I don't want you guys to treat this as gender war or with emotions. I have spend many years oversea. Young white girls could and had married many Nigerians. My friends marry white young girls now and then. People get along easily once you school or work together. In a way, having the right education and job get you attracted to these aspiring young white girls. Moreso, they have something to be boastful about you and can defend you with their friends or dads. You can't be in Nigeria and get those type of girls to tie the knot with you

The point exactly. Without same money they accuse Nigerian girls of digging, the supposed young white girls won't look their way.

So, in the long run, no whitey for majority of them. Except the foreign ancestors and graves.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2019
Originalsly:

Really?...think it's that simple?....all these young guys marrying grannies.... ever seen follow up with them in the US? She gets the bank alert...he is history.
i think we need to do a thread for the aftermath of this kind of marriages, lets see how well the so called green card men are fairing. Now the ignorant ones here are already gyrating.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2019
Midas01:
grin [/b]

The things we see on NL.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2019
HIPROFILE:
AS E BE FOR THIS COUNTRY NOW, IF DEM BRING BOAT NOW SAY NA TO PACK PEOPLE GO BRITAIN FOR SLAVERY””” MY BROTHER NAIJA GO EMPTY..ooo NA ONLY FULANI HOUSA GO REMAIN!
cos fulanis and hausas have the basic amenities compared to the south.cost of living in southern nigeria is way expensive compared to north
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
I hope he won't strangle the old woman when the woman insists on living for another twenty-something years.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 19, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

It means you're irresponsible for not wanting to man up to your responsibilities by marrying a young girl who would give you healthy babies but rather end up with an aged woman who has lived her youthful life and is accomplished and waiting for a caregiver like YOU to help her look after her old age.

You should enjoy the youth of your wife's breast. But in this case what will you enjoy? Youll only end up as a house boy you have decided to become because you dont want to be responsible.

My two cents? Be responsible and no young girl will frustrate you.

Look at Davido, most of you are quick to tag him names because of his mistakes but he's 100% more responsible than you. Despite he's father's wealth, he's still hustling endlessly on his own to make money and lead a responsible life and not waiting for an old whte grandma to fute his bills for him and his family like you.

Argue with your irresponsible keypad that agreed to type that trash you put up there.
"You should enjoy the youth of your wife's breast" Hmmn.. That is a great motivation for the day cool

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
larryking540:

go and sit down and stop hating,,,, that's the problem with this lady of 9ja,,, wish the guy well ,make god do ur own too
Yes o my own will be younger, not having one leg in the grave,aka quarter to go ,lol. Good riddance grin.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:
I hope he won't strangle the old woman when the woman insists on living for another twenty-something years.
lol e nor go reach am do,is he not a Nigerian guy again? Anything is possible
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
MedicH:

[s]I've always known u are very toxic and as stupid as u are u don already run to check my picture and come here to talk nonsense. Let me just warn u, a lot of idiots and low lives like u are here looking for whom to insult but u can't have ur way with me. I don't know what u mean by the last paragraph in ur nonsense but pls let this be the last time u quote me or mention me here. Pls respect ur self bitter thing I don't have strength. If u have any brain cells in ur cranium u will see I don't quote u because me can't stand u at all.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by MedicH: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
[/s]

Who are u?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2019
MedicH:

Who are u?
i just felt like canceling grin,you don't need to know me

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol e nor go reach am do,is he not a Nigerian guy again? Anything is possible

Ha...he better not even dream of it o. Yankee police go fry am.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by centboy123456(m): 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
Chuksmonika:
even if he does....To him,Nobody can stand between him and the United States,Not even his parents,Leaving this shithole is a task that must be achieved

Hahaha bro anything to live this country

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2019
FrLukas:

Ha...he better not even dream of it o. Yankee police go fry am.
you know that can expire their warped mentality over there. Only say we nor go know when e set cos e for nor even enter their news not to talk of here.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by MrBen619(m): 2:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
That is total madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Necksonnel:
Good for him. Atleast the guy will have his papers and free from all this responsibilities nigerian girls put on their boyfriends and husbands. His children now have a hope of beta life
e go shock u dat as soon as he gets to yankee he will divorce her and invite his naija girlfriend over to yankee.hope u remember one ugandan singer who married one old danish lady and as soon as he landed there he broke up with her then invited his ugandan girlfriend and they both moved to switzerland.no how no how wey dis guy no get naija wife or girlfriend back home.everything na code.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height / How Small Is Too Small? / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.