Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (77735 Views)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by AvalonSpace(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2019
My own nearly click.. But something happen..
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Commentor: 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
Rafiq2:
The way I see it, it's a win win, He gets the papers, she gets a new caretaker

Or undertaker.

shocked

3 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Krexpah(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
GistMore11:
A 24-year-old boy ties the knot with his older American fiancée in Ughelli, Delta State.

Elvisound LDK shares Photos

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1204216859765589&id=100005318594954&set=a.884176435102968&source=48
fiancée my foot I no fit laugh abeg we all know why...���
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Skmoda360(m): 9:55am On Oct 19, 2019
WorWorBoy:
The women is even older than Nigeria self grin cheesy
Seriously, omashe ooooo.....ahr!!! My guy wan port....this country have caste las las...even me I will do if I see opportunity just to japa.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 19, 2019
HIPROFILE:
AS E BE FOR THIS COUNTRY NOW, IF DEM BRING BOAT NOW SAY NA TO PACK PEOPLE GO BRITAIN FOR SLAVERY””” MY BROTHER NAIJA GO EMPTY..ooo NA ONLY FULANI HOUSA GO REMAIN!
Make you no go surprise say na those fulani people go first reach where the boat dey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2019
dominique:
Always going for fatties and ancestors, how bad do you have to be that no other sets of foreign women want you apart from the rejects? No wonder they're always angry when they see our girls getting hooked to younger finer men. No wonder they poured their anger on the poor lady that posted here that she's dating a Polish guy as if she's the reason why cuter foreign ladies want nothing to do with them grin
Honestly we need to encourage our sisters to date more outside our race, the pictures of Nigerian ladies i have have seen have been young cute couples. I clicked this thread and said let it not the the usual but na the usual .

These boys keep shouting green card, so i ask is it that marrying younger white woman wont get them that same green card or younger white women will smell their golddigging miles away. Lol.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by stormborn28(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
Getting married to an American ancestor that will grant you papers is better than getting married to a Nigerian non-virgin evening newspaper that will frustrate your life with responsibilities.
Oboy you don grow vagina again

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Chuksmonika(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Does this boy have parents?
even if he does....To him,Nobody can stand between him and the United States,Not even his parents,Leaving this shithole is a task that must be achieved

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by tiredoflife(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2019
Cocotrendz:
Does this boy have parents?

Yes they are gold diggers too grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Mayflowa(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2019
dominique:
Always going for fatties and ancestors, how bad do you have to be that no other sets of foreign women want you apart from the rejects? No wonder they're always angry when they see our girls getting hooked to younger finer men. No wonder they poured their anger on the poor lady that posted here that she's dating a Polish guy as if she's the reason why cuter foreign ladies want nothing to do with them grin

Young Nigerians marrying young white ladies are commonplace in America maybe that is why it doesn’t make the headline. Getting married to anyone where you are based is not that hard. But you need to give it to this guy who is able to attract a woman from foreign land with all her accents to his local land. It will be harder for a local girl without traveling experience to attract a man from foreign land for marriage

7 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by tiredoflife(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Honestly we need to encourage our sisters to date more outside our race, the pictures of Nigerian ladies i have have seen have been young cute couples. I clicked this thread and said let it not the the usual but na the usual .

These boys keep shouting green card, so i ask is it that marrying younger white woman wont get them that same green card or younger white women will smell their golddigging miles away. Lol.

Younger white women no send dem

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Uzorgod(m): 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
boss1310:
there is this Nigerian song I dont know the name of the artist"maga don pay shout hallelujah"
Send airtime so l can text you the artist name.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by marvelous000: 9:59am On Oct 19, 2019
cococandy:

When it’s your fellow men, then it’s not gold digging.

Shameless hypocrites
And who told you men don't gold dig. Was that even a thing of contest. the grouse with female gold diggers is the venal prevalence with the way they do it, and the bankruptcy of scruple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Uzorgod(m): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2019
I wish the couple HML plus including BLACK & WHITE children.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2019
tiredoflife:

Younger white women no send dem
i am sure this old woman doesn't want to be put into old people's home so she got her self a caretaker disguised as a husband. Lol.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:
pocohantas, grape don ready this saturday morning grin
download while it is still hot
alfa males hitting that wrinkled toto like their life depends on it

oyibo cougars know the game too cheesy

Saved. I think I need to create a Part 2 of this thread.

Haq haq haq

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Necksonnel:
Good for him. Atleast the guy will have his papers and free from all this responsibilities nigerian girls put on their boyfriends and husbands. His children now have a hope of beta life

Who will birth his kids for him? The old woman?
And if you think he will eventually marry another woman or have a baby mama, who told you she will not expect him to perform his responsibilities?

Una negroes no dey think well at all.

Let him go and serve his white master female husband. That's all he is good for.

7 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by CaptainMitch: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2019
Evening newspaper.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Originalsly: 10:06am On Oct 19, 2019
Tonyspecial:

he is now a US citizen...... wise man

Really?...think it's that simple?....all these young guys marrying grannies.... ever seen follow up with them in the US? She gets the bank alert...he is history.

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ziel20: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:
Getting married to an American ancestor that will grant you papers is better than getting married to a Nigerian non-virgin evening newspaper that will frustrate your life with responsibilities.

This moniker obviously belongs to a guy.

sad

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Mayflowa(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:

You need to understand the dynamics here. These guys are not based abroad. They attracted these women straight from their local domain. Outside of Nigeria, any man can get any girl white or black. Older people are more risk takers and adventurous. So they are likely to cross African border with all the warnings to give a chance to their happiness. Our sisters in Nigeria hardly fetch for foreign men.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Emperorx: 10:08am On Oct 19, 2019
This woman is too old nah where is this boy's parent ?

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by mu2sa2: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2019
WorWorBoy:
The women is even older than Nigeria self grin cheesy
So what? He has his reasons for marrying, maybe to facilitate getting citizenship. Nothing bad about that. The woman also have her reasons for marrying him, maybe oyibo mad love, or to have a companion or even to help him get citizenship. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Od1n: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2019
Tonyspecial:
he is now a US citizen...... wise man
Lol. No, he's not!
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 19, 2019
dominique:

The fact that its mostly elderly white women (who have probably been married and divorced multiple times) that agree to date negroes tells you the value of African males to the world.

I am ashamed for them sef.

grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by midnighter(f): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
Lol warri no dey carry last
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by blaque7: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2019
but this woman even young sef compared to some wey I don see.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Neddstark: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2019
donstan18:

Lol. I hope you did the same. else you're one hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2019
cococandy:

When it’s your fellow men, then it’s not gold digging.

Shameless hypocrites
It's not gold digging
It's archeological site excavation
Ain't no gold down there but rubles of a fallen kingdom
grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Lady Captured With A Very Sad Look On Her Wedding Day (Pic/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.