Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State (77745 Views)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

Chai..naija babes haf suffered shocked

How are you handling the transition from california hotties to Ibadan arugbos
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by EgunMogaji2: 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
ornicus:

How are you handling the transition from california hotties to Ibadan arugbos

Nigeria has a lot of beautiful women. I’m talking about LA 10’s grin
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by larryking540: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Yes o my own will be younger, not having one leg in the grave,aka quarter to go ,lol. Good riddance grin.

she better than the ones that will torment u and knack u to early grave... una think say 9ja guys never wise day there...

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2019
larryking540:

she better than the ones that will torment u and knack u to early grave... una think say 9ja guys never wise day there...
lol, wise? OK abeg i nor fit talk.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Originalsly: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:

i nor be guy abeg.

Sorry o....my mistake..Forgiven?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ladycewhy(f): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Originalsly:

Sorry o....my mistake..Forgiven?
lol, sure ,even tho i first dey vex

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by greenprince(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2019
cococandy:

When it’s your fellow men, then it’s not gold digging.

Shameless hypocrites

Louder sis!
Some people don't just have sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Originalsly: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ladycewhy:

lol, sure ,even tho i first dey vex

Thank you sooo much.... can now sleep in peace tonite... no attacks from the village.....let me shut up. THANKS again.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Ufedolove: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
boss1310:
there is this Nigerian song I dont know the name of the artist"maga don pay shout hallelujah"

Kelly Handsome
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by SavageResponse(m): 3:23am On Oct 20, 2019
Marriage for papers

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Mayflowa(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2019
pocohantas:

The point exactly. Without same money they accuse Nigerian girls of digging, the supposed young white girls won't look their way.

So, in the long run, no whitey for majority of them. Except the foreign ancestors and graves.

Hahaha. I get you now. Yes you are correct. Everybody needs money be you white or black.
But there is a little difference, most white girls do not have intent to demand for money from their men. They just feel good about the social status. But the environment is different anyway. Jobs with good pay aren’t that difficult to get there. So most girls can take if themselves without outside help
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Troynewyork(f): 4:23am On Oct 24, 2019
Why must everything be about money or papersI am an American married to a (igbo man)we have been married 15 years

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by DanerNo1(m): 5:08am On Feb 22, 2021
Troynewyork:
Why must everything be about money or papersI am an American married to a (igbo man)we have been married 15 years
Are you sure he is not married in Nigeria and how many kids he has? Is he visiting his country every year?
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by ariesbull: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2021
DanerNo1:

Are you sure he is not married in Nigeria and how many kids he has? Is he visiting his country every year?

Why are you people this wicked and terrible... Why are yoruba folks like this always plotting for others downfall

She told you she has a 15yr marriage you are asking stupid question
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by DanerNo1(m): 2:11am On Feb 23, 2021
ariesbull:

Why are you people this wicked and terrible... Why are yoruba folks like this always plotting for others downfall

She told you she has a 15yr marriage you are asking stupid question
Go to attack your own people. I am an American and unfortunately we know about this kind of marriages, 3-4 wives with kids in Nigeria and his American wife has no clue.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by ariesbull: 7:40am On Feb 23, 2021
DanerNo1:

Go to attack your own people. I am an American and unfortunately we know about this kind of marriages, 3-4 wives with kids in Nigeria and his American wife has no clue.

Story.... Very terrible mindset... All these black americans and their ways of reasoning. .that is why you guys are at the bottom of economic tottem pole in usa ...

Look at how you reason

I am a japanese

LoL
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by DanerNo1(m): 9:21am On Mar 15, 2021
ariesbull:

Story.... Very terrible mindset... All these black americans and their ways of reasoning. .that is why you guys are at the bottom of economic tottem pole in usa ...
Look at how you reason
I am a japanese
LoL
Ha, I am a white American. I like Japan too, I was visiting it too and Japanese food is one of my favorite. As far as I know, Japanese people is very polite, very few are not, very few.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by Femeto: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2021
GistMore11:
A 24-year-old boy ties the knot with his older American fiancée in Ughelli, Delta State.

Elvisound LDK shares Photos

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1204216859765589&id=100005318594954&set=a.884176435102968&source=48
Its all about the paper.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Weds His American Fiancée In Ughelli, Delta State by isidor69: 10:42am On Mar 15, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Small Is Too Small? / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.