Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Activities To Do On A Weekend Getaway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Activities To Do On A Weekend Getaway (325 Views)

I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. / Best Hotels In Lagos For ROMANTIC Weekend Getaway And Time Out With Your Lover / Photos From Tecno Blue Valentine's Getaway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Activities To Do On A Weekend Getaway by JhyMedex: 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2019
Planning a weekend getaway with my gal..

Short of ideas on what to do during d get away apart from the obvious sheet rumpling...

Guys help me with ideas abeg..Wetin we fit do make the outing make sense...

(1) (Reply)

11 Different Type Of Naija Women You Likley Encounter B4 You Get Married (video) / Indecent Dressing And Sexual Crimes. / Why Make The Announcement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.