Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. (3991 Views)

I Spend A Lot Of Money On Girls But Some Guys Do Not Spend A Dime / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2023
There is this girl I am trying to date, she is okay and all; I vibe with her and she vibes very well with me. She sees me as a very great friend, she tells me things and I tell her things, it's as if we are dating, but we aren't, when I mean dating I mean even physical intimacy.
She refused dating me because she is in love with her boyfriend, and he is sponsoring her education. She really loves him with all her heart and soul, and also she is very much attracted to me than him.
I will liken her love for him as a cool evening summer in a beach, and I will liken her love for me as having a passionate snow fight in winter.
Funny enough I also love her with everything, I don't want to come between their relationship, the only times we meet is in a hotel when I travel to her state for something important. We talk everyday. My relationship with her is based on our solid friendship not intimacy.
Financially I will say I and the guy are equal, but my earning will be doubled before the year runs out, and they are planning introduction by next year.
I am actually confusing her, I want to push her away completely from my life, and I believe she also wants to do thesame, but we have come too far with each other's company that it is impossible.
She is in school and I am serving and earning (I work remotely for a company) and teaching as my NYSC job. I was posted to a place with a very bad accommodation, the room is bland while the toilet is okay, but the bathroom is worse. Well it is in a village.
She begged me to invite her over, but I told declined as the environment to me is not befitting to invite a babe, and besides I haven't cohabited with a lady before even if it is just like a week stay. She insisted that's not a problem but I was adamant in my decision.
The main reason is that is dating someone, but I didn't tell her, not to make her feel down and guilty.
I thought of her boyfriend as well, though I am just friends with her, there is no way we will not be so sexually cozy with each other.
The way I described her might make her seem bad, but she is very innocent, and a very kind person, she isn't a flirt, I am the demon here, she is a woman it is normal to be attracted to my personality, my jokes and how easy and free I make people feel.
I don't know if I took advantage of our friendship and made her fall in love with me, though it wasn't meditated as I found myself in love.
She can't leave the guy, and she can't leave me.
I am tired of finding myself in this stalemate, there are other ladies around me that are showing me attention and are single but my heart is fixed on her.
Am I the ashole for hoping their relationship scatter so I can be with her?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na man dey do man sha,soon her bf go come nairaland come complain how the girl he was sponsoring to school jilted him with a corper.

Sadly you don't love her, love doesn't come with doubt.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Danisaint112(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

I am tired of finding myself in this stalemate, there are other ladies around me that are showing me attention and are single but my heart is fixed on her.
Am I the ashole for hoping their relationship scatter so I can be with her?

Since she have told you she is very in love with her boyfriend and not you then you ought to know that whatever she feeling for you is not love but lust.

With the way men and women of this days cheat on their partner, one would have to go for Thanksgiving if he/she finds out his spouse was indeed chaste before marriage.

You are trying very hard to defend her here but the girl in question is asking to spend the weekend in your place which will definitely lead to cheating on her partner considering how intimate you both are.

Why would any responsible girl child want to spend a night or a weekend in a male friend apartment despite him complaining of being inhabitable and irritating for her. You friend might just be a coded or cooperate runs girl.

You better snap off it and give the girls who give you attention a chance or focus on gf if you are ready for marriage now, because she going to definitely use you to satisfy her sexual urge and Chase the more serious suitor.

It's no longer news that girls now get goodbye sex from Ex, bestie and male friend with benefits before entering married life. It's now a tradition.

May God have mercy on us all and at the same time help us all.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Muffassa: 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2023
Smart gurl shes tryna eat her cake and have it lol, girl wey you supposed play smart on. you getting emotionally attached with her which will eventually hurt you sooner or later.

If this kinda girl eventually end up with either of you she go cheat normally.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Mercury12(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2023
All of una just dey confuse. undecided

She love her boyfriend.
But
She is attracted to you.
You love her.
She is about to get married and yet you two are still glue to each other.
undecided

There are other single girls around you but you want sex with her and perhaps she wants it too.

You have no pity for this lady boyfriend o. Imagine the same guy is sponsoring her too! . .

So when you keep saying you considered her boyfriend
I would say it is pure deception to draw readers of your write-ups sympathy
You wan to knack
Go ahead and knack and quit confusing us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2023
Muffassa:
Smart gurl shes tryna eat her cake and have it lol, girl wey you supposed play smart on. you getting emotionally attached with her which will eventually hurt you sooner or later.

If this kinda girl eventually end up with either of you she go cheat normally.
She isn't smart or a calculative type or a manipulator.
She isn't cheating because she wants to, she is just confused.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2023
Mercury12:
All of una just dey confuse. undecided

She love her boyfriend.
She is attracted to you.
You love her.
She is about to get married and yet you two are still glue to each other. undecided

There are other single girls around you but you want sex with her and perhaps she wants it too.

You have no pity for this lady boyfriend o. Imagine the same guy is sponsoring her too! . .

So when you keep saying you considered her boyfriend
I would say it is pure deception to draw readers of your write-ups sympathy
You wan to knack
Go ahead and knack and quit confusing us
Sex means nothing to me, I could take up the offers with the girls around me, even a corper was telling me to invite her over.
It's not intimacy I want with her, it is her.
She is someone that even if we are married and we don't have sex, we will enjoy each other company.
When they say marry your friend, this is what they mean. I love her as a friend and I also want to spend my life with her as her husband and a friend.
I justify this by saying I am fighting for love, to have her, to be happy with her. Shouldn't we fight for what we want, especially when what we want doesn't belong to another person yet?
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2023
Danisaint112:

Since she have told you she is very in love with her boyfriend and not you then you ought to know that whatever she feeling for you is not love but lust.

With the way men and women of this days cheat on their partner, one would have to go for Thanksgiving if he/she finds out his spouse was indeed chaste before marriage.

You are trying very hard to defend her here but the girl in question is asking to spend the weekend in your place which will definitely lead to cheating on her partner considering how intimate you both are.

Why would any responsible girl child want to spend a night or a weekend in a male friend apartment despite him complaining of being inhabitable and irritating for her. You friend might just be a coded or cooperate runs girl.

You better snap off it and give the girls who give you attention a chance or focus on gf if you are ready for marriage now, because she going to definitely use you to satisfy her sexual urge and Chase the more serious suitor.

It's no longer news that girls now get goodbye sex from Ex, bestie and male friend with benefits before entering married life. It's now a tradition.

May God have mercy on us all and at the same time help us all.
She isn't a runs girl, she's so far from it. She isn't a manipulator, she doesn't ask me for money, all she wants from me is to talk, and laugh with me. She doesn't even want intimacy, but there are times she can't help it as she is weak.
She also love me too.
It is possible to feel attracted and love more than one person at a time.
She had told me she love me, but recently she had stopped saying it, because of guilt.

The truth is this, I feel no pity for the boyfriend, what I am concerned about is the guilt she feels being with me. It eats her up so bad, there was a time when I saw such guilt in her face was moved to tears and comforted her, that period she nearly died literally couldn't stand up because of guilt.
I don't want her to come because I don't want her to feel like that again when going back
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by illicit(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2023
Oga carry ur confusion comot for here

Date u no wan date

Knack u no wan knack

Leave her, u no wan leave her

Wetin u want make we cum talk nah

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Mercury12(m): 7:28pm On Apr 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

Sex means nothing to me, I could take up the offers with the girls around me, even a corper was telling me to invite her over.
It's not intimacy I want with her, it is her.
She is someone that even if we are married and we don't have sex, we will enjoy each other company.
When they say marry your friend, this is what they mean. I love her as a friend and I also want to spend my life with her as her husband and a friend.
I justify this by saying I am fighting for love, to have her, to be happy with her. Shouldn't we fight for what we want, especially when what we want doesn't belong to another person yet?

Oh I see.
Now we are getting somewhere.
The lady's boyfriend also love her and currently sponsoring her.
I guess he fighting for her too.

May the best fighter among you two wins undecided.
I rest my case
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Danisaint112(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

She isn't a runs girl, she's so far from it. She isn't a manipulator, she doesn't ask me for money, all she wants from me is to talk, and laugh with me. She doesn't even want intimacy, but there are times she can't help it as she is weak.
She also love me too.
She had told me she love me, but recently she had stopped saying it, because of guilt.

The truth is this, I feel no pity for the boyfriend, what I am concerned about is the guilt she feels being with me. It eats her up so bad, there was a time when I saw such guilt in her face was moved to tears and comforted her, that period she nearly died literally couldn't stand up because of guilt.
I don't want her to come because I don't want her to feel like that again when going back

Hmm na una sabi oo. Op shebi you get strength to fight sha? So that when E set you represent you people well. 😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
why do you want to keep this woman in your life, if what you guys have is as confusing as you described it?! why the headache? why all the suffering? the babe is unavailable, let it go!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by PerfectStranger(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2023
Na her boyfriend wey dey sponsor her for school I dey pity. His breakfast is loading... grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by JapaToDNext: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2023
Op, u bring your matter come here

U still dey quarrel people wey dey give u good advice

Then it means u no need any advice, since u know the girl wella

Abeg no fight me😂🤣

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by brain54(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2023
Your love for her seems genuine…

She also seem to not love the other guy as much. But doesn’t want to disappoint him because of what he has done for her( sponsoring her education) she feels indebted to him perhaps.

You love her… go for her!

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by seanwilliam(m): 9:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
If I were you, I won’t touch her. After fhucking her, you’ll realize she doesn’t worth the stress
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by 3nity7: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
Please am only interested in the remote job you are doing. Is it IT? Or Tech.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by kelspinall(m): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2023
leave her
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by fyzaila: 10:10pm On Apr 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

She also love me too.

I completely understand how you feel, you can have a boyfriend or girlfriend but there is no spark or connection there. That is her situation with her boyfriend. The love she has for him isn't love at all because if it is, there is no way she'll allow you into the picture. She is feeling guilty because of all the spending he has done on her which is completely normal as per human nature.
In this case, it is you she has real love for and i believe from your write up she find happiness more in you than the boyfriend. And that happiness alone shouldn't be underrated because that is the key part of marital bliss.

My advice, i don't know cause it might sound some how. Since you said you're buoyant enough. Then tell the girl to calculate all the spending she can remember that the boyfriend spend on her. If the money is affordable to you, then secretly transfer everything to his account.

In that case, if she eventually leave the boyfriend for you she won't feel any guilt and the guy won't feel used. It will be just a heart break and that part of life

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 10:40pm On Apr 18, 2023
3nity7:
Please am only interested in the remote job you are doing. Is it IT? Or Tech.

It's a tech company Sha.
And the pay is okay

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by soundOsonic: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2023
seanwilliam:
If I were you, I won’t touch her. After fhucking her, you’ll realize she doesn’t worth the stress
I said earlier I am not attracted to her body, I am attracted to her.
I get arouse by the pent up emotions we gather up not by her body.
The other girls I have played with, I get all touchy with them when I am alone.
While this particular girl it's all about expressing emotions with one another through body contact

I don't know how to explain it.
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by seanwilliam(m): 11:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
soundOsonic:

I said earlier I am not attracted to her body, I am attracted to her.
I get arouse by the pent up emotions we gather up not by her body.
The other girls I have played with, I get all touchy with them when I am alone.
While this particular girl it's all about expressing emotions with one another through body contact

I don't know how to explain it.
sooner or later, it will metamorphose to being attracted to her body.
If your eyes Dey enter her too, well , fhuck her and comot eyes but left to me, I no Dey like run women wey I know their personal men. I have phobia for it . I do feel like some how some how it’ll cast and I no fit risk my LIFE and integrity for pussy tbh . Goodluck
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Dammyseyon(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2023
The sad truth is, if you no run am, she go still run the other guy street with someone else. Fear that gender o

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:53am On Apr 19, 2023
Side nigga tales grin
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2023
soundOsonic:
There is this girl I am trying to date, she is okay and all; I vibe with her and she vibes very well with me. She sees me as a very great friend, she tells me things and I tell her things, it's as if we are dating, but we aren't, when I mean dating I mean even physical intimacy.
She refused dating me because she is in love with her boyfriend, and he is sponsoring her education. She really loves him with all her heart and soul, and also she is very much attracted to me than him.
I will liken her love for him as a cool evening summer in a beach, and I will liken her love for me as having a passionate snow fight in winter.
Funny enough I also love her with everything, I don't want to come between their relationship, the only times we meet is in a hotel when I travel to her state for something important. We talk everyday. My relationship with her is based on our solid friendship not intimacy.
Financially I will say I and the guy are equal, but my earning will be doubled before the year runs out, and they are planning introduction by next year.
I am actually confusing her, I want to push her away completely from my life, and I believe she also wants to do thesame, but we have come too far with each other's company that it is impossible.
She is in school and I am serving and earning (I work remotely for a company) and teaching as my NYSC job. I was posted to a place with a very bad accommodation, the room is bland while the toilet is okay, but the bathroom is worse. Well it is in a village.
She begged me to invite her over, but I told declined as the environment to me is not befitting to invite a babe, and besides I haven't cohabited with a lady before even if it is just like a week stay. She insisted that's not a problem but I was adamant in my decision.
The main reason is that is dating someone, but I didn't tell her, not to make her feel down and guilty.
I thought of her boyfriend as well, though I am just friends with her, there is no way we will not be so sexually cozy with each other.
The way I described her might make her seem bad, but she is very innocent, and a very kind person, she isn't a flirt, I am the demon here, she is a woman it is normal to be attracted to my personality, my jokes and how easy and free I make people feel.
I don't know if I took advantage of our friendship and made her fall in love with me, though it wasn't meditated as I found myself in love.
She can't leave the guy, and she can't leave me.
Am I the ANUS HOLE for hoping their relationship scatter so I can be with her?

You are right... You really described yourself there my son..
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:04am On Apr 19, 2023
Dammyseyon:
The sad truth is, if you no run am, she go still run the other guy street with someone else. Fear that gender o

Come on go and sleep
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:05am On Apr 19, 2023
IkeIgboNile:
Side nigga tales grin

Will you go and sleep this instance before I knock off your two left teeth
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by IkeIgboNile(m): 2:12am On Apr 19, 2023
IbrahimSkiba

Will you go and sleep this instance before I knock off your two left teeth

I'm guessing you're a side bitch too. Continue grin
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Lawl(m): 2:57am On Apr 19, 2023
Mad wtf I can't believe I'm seeing this RN...
Is this real We're inside the same shoe

This exactly the situation I am right now..
My story now yeah exactly
Some chapters happening..
And some about to happen

As friends now... but I want her in life forever..
Not yet meet sha.. I'm in Varsity still
But planing to visit for a meet we are too far...

Op let me ask you pls.
Where do you meet her at first pls...??
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by Young03(m): 3:24am On Apr 19, 2023
See this emotional niggaa 😏

I don't want her body
It's her that I want😆😆

Very soon you will realize that these girls are not whort it.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by immortalmortal: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2023
Give her what she wants.... Invite her over, knack her well well... After that she will be able to make up her mind who she wants, if it's you or her boyfriend. The boyfriend probably has another girl he's trying to make up his mind about but doesn't want to leave her so he won't hurt her.... Make easy for y'all, knack her, you sef na wetin you want. This life no balance at all
Re: I Don't Want Her To Spend A Weekend In My Place. by wisdomkid: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2023
Please put yourself in the BF shoes and see if the table is turned, how would you feel?
Just try keeping her off your life.

Maybe later, if your bond is that strong, you guys can be friends forever. But that relationship is hurting the both of you right now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny but Ladies Is This True? / Interracial Love / What Are The Typical Naija Ways Of Being Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.